The AR Blue Clean AR2N1 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2050 PSI and flow of 1.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the AR Blue Clean AR2N1
The AR Blue Clean AR2N1, a medium duty pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Using a 13 amp universal motor, its axial pump delivers a pressure of up to 2050 PSI (roughly 34 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.4 GPM (values as per CSA testing standards). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 2870 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the AR Blue Clean AR2N1's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF button. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The AR Blue Clean AR2N1 is very mobile, due to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D23 x W18 x H36 in. Its sturdy metal frame provides longevity to the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the AR2N1 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
With a weight of only 36.4 lbs, the unit is definitely easy to carry around. On top of its light weight, the transportability and easy of use of this model is further improved by the addition of two 8" wheels.
In addition to that, the unit can be detached from the frame to become a versatile hand-carry device that allows you to use it anywhere on-the-go.
The AR Blue Clean AR2N1's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a removable 0.2 gal tank. The detergent dilution ratio can be manually selected, using a dial. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its steel wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 5 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Wall-mountable: The unit can be stored on the wall thanks to the AR2N1-WMKIT (opens in a new tab) wall mount kit (not included). This is a welcomed feature when we need a neater storage solution or to clean the same area regularly (garage, barn, workshop, storage room, etc.)
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Onboard storage: The AR Blue Clean AR2N1 allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the AR Blue Clean AR2N1 also comes with power cord, nozzle cleaner, wand, pressure hose and spray gun.
The AR Blue Clean AR2N1's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the AR Blue Clean AR2N1 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The AR Blue Clean AR2N1 with its 2050 PSI achieves a lower pressure value, compared to other electric pressure washers in the $195-255 price range. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Sun Joe SPX4600, which reaches up to 3000 PSI.
- As this washer can produce a flow of water of 1.4 GPM (gallons per minute), it is average in terms of water volume for the above-mentioned price range. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Realm BY02-BIMK, which can reach up to 1.75 GPM.
- As the AR2N1 has a total of 2870 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), it finds itself in the average cleaning efficiency range for similarly priced electric units. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Realm BY02-BIMK, which can reach up to 4550 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2500 and 3000 Cleaning Units, the AR Blue Clean AR2N1 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Motor||13 amp, universal|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial|
|Other model numbers||AR2N1-X|
|Soap tank||0.2 gal, removable|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 23 x 18 x 36 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀8"|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, steel wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 5 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
About Annovi Reverberi
Founded in Modena, Italy, in 1958, Annovi Reverberi (AR) has been a leader in the design and production of high-pressure water pumps and related equipment. Exports abroad began in 1962, and in 1981 AR started marketing to the US. With production and distribution spanning five continents, including a US headquarters in Minnesota, AR's Blue Clean division continues to provide quality products including pressure washers, vacuum cleaners, window washers, and ash cleaners. Combining Italian workmanship with technological innovation, their motto, "The Power of Experience", has been a driving force for the company for over 60 years.
The AR Blue Clean AR2N1 is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of AR Blue Clean pressure washers, please consult Annovi Reverberi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-235-5112.