The AR Blue Clean AR383 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1900 PSI and flow of 1.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Hose||20 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 11.5 x 12.3 x 28.5 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀7"|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord, turbo lance|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the AR Blue Clean AR383
In summary, the AR Blue Clean AR383 is a light to medium duty pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 15 amp motor, its axial pump delivers a pressure of 1900 PSI (roughly 32 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.5 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the AR Blue Clean AR383's cleaning power of 2850 Cleaning Units.
Since it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the AR383 is started simply by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D11.5 x W12.3 x H28.5 in, the AR Blue Clean AR383 makes mobility one of its core strengths. The handle adds to the AR383 convenience of transport.
The unit can be very easily carried around, as it weighs just 27 lbs. Among other factors, the plastic frame plays a role in this light weight. A set of two 7" wheels also improves the ease of transport of the device.
The AR Blue Clean AR383 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent addition feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the gun. The AR Blue Clean AR383 is not equipped with a soap dilution mechanism, and thus, it is up to the user to ensure the detergent’s correct dilution ratio when using it.
- Pressure hose: The 20 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a convenient hose reel, which also improves its lifespan.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. AR Blue Clean's adjustable wand has two positions: 'IN' for high pressure spray and 'OUT' for low pressure (detergent application). Once a pressure mode is selected, the nozzle head can be twisted to choose the spray pattern.
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the AR Blue Clean AR383 comes with wand, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water), pressure hose, turbo lance, nozzle cleaner, spray gun and power cord.
The AR Blue Clean AR383's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the AR Blue Clean AR383 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Reaching a 1900 PSI max pressure output, the AR Blue Clean AR383 has an expected pressure value, compared to the other electric units in the $150 to $180 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Sun Joe SPX3550 with 2350 PSI.
- With a maximum GPM of 1.5 (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the top in terms of water flow, in its respective price range. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX3550, with 1.8 GPM.
- Boasting with 2850 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), the AR383 is one of the more efficient devices in its respective price range. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the WEN PW21, which can reach up to 3572.8 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2500 and 3000 Cleaning Units, the AR Blue Clean AR383 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
About Annovi Reverberi
Founded in Modena, Italy, in 1958, Annovi Reverberi (AR) has been a leader in the design and production of high-pressure water pumps and related equipment. Exports abroad began in 1962, and in 1981 AR started marketing to the US. With production and distribution spanning five continents, including a US headquarters in Minnesota, AR's Blue Clean division continues to provide quality products including pressure washers, vacuum cleaners, window washers, and ash cleaners. Combining Italian workmanship with technological innovation, their motto, "The Power of Experience", has been a driving force for the company for over 60 years.
The AR Blue Clean AR383 is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of AR Blue Clean pressure washers, please consult Annovi Reverberi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-235-5112.