The AR Blue Clean AR383 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1900 PSI and flow of 1.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the AR Blue Clean AR383
The AR Blue Clean AR383, a light to medium duty pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Its axial pump, which utilizes a 15 amp motor, may deliver a pressure of up to 1900 PSI (almost 32 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.5 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 2850 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the AR Blue Clean AR383's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D11.5 x W12.3 x H28.5 in, the AR Blue Clean AR383 makes mobility one of its core strengths. The handle adds to the AR383 convenience of transport.
With a weight of only 27 lbs, the unit is definitely easy to carry around. Among other factors, the plastic frame plays a role in this light weight. On top of its light weight, the transportability and easy of use of this model is further improved by the addition of two 7" wheels.
The AR Blue Clean AR383's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent addition feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the gun. As the AR Blue Clean AR383 doesn’t include a soap dilution mechanism, the user must provide a correctly diluted detergent before proceeding to use it.
- Pressure hose: Using a convenient hose reel, which also improves its lifespan, the included 20 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. AR Blue Clean's adjustable wand has two positions: 'IN' for high pressure spray and 'OUT' for low pressure (detergent application). Once a pressure mode is selected, the nozzle head can be twisted to choose the spray pattern.
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the AR Blue Clean AR383 also comes with spray gun, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water), nozzle cleaner, pressure hose, wand, power cord and turbo lance.
The AR Blue Clean AR383's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the AR Blue Clean AR383 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With its 1900 PSI max pressure output, the AR Blue Clean AR383 is in the expected pressure range, for electric units in the $100-150 price range. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Realm BIOP with a PSI of 2400.
- Considering the above-mentioned price range, this washer's maximum water flow of 1.5 GPM (gallons per minute) is higher than the average. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the Sun Joe SPX3200 has the highest GPM of 1.76.
- With a rather impressive value of 2850 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the AR383 has a higher cleaning efficiency compared to similarly priced devices. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Realm BY02-BCMT, which can reach up to 3675 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2500 and 3000 Cleaning Units, the AR Blue Clean AR383 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||20 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 11.5 x 12.3 x 28.5 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀7"|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord, turbo lance|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
About Annovi Reverberi
Founded in Modena, Italy, in 1958, Annovi Reverberi (AR) has been a leader in the design and production of high-pressure water pumps and related equipment. Exports abroad began in 1962, and in 1981 AR started marketing to the US. With production and distribution spanning five continents, including a US headquarters in Minnesota, AR's Blue Clean division continues to provide quality products including pressure washers, vacuum cleaners, window washers, and ash cleaners. Combining Italian workmanship with technological innovation, their motto, "The Power of Experience", has been a driving force for the company for over 60 years.
The AR Blue Clean AR383 is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of AR Blue Clean pressure washers, please consult Annovi Reverberi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-235-5112.