The AR Blue Clean BC111HS is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1600 PSI and flow of 1.7 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Motor||12.5 amp, universal|
|Pump||Axial (wobble plate)|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 13 x 12 x 24 in|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the AR Blue Clean BC111HS
The AR Blue Clean BC111HS is a light duty pressure washer, and enables:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 12.5 amp universal motor, its aluminum axial (wobble plate) pump delivers a pressure of 1600 PSI (roughly 27 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.7 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the AR Blue Clean BC111HS's cleaning power of 2720 Cleaning Units.
As it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the BC111HS gets easily started by a simple ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D13 x W12 x H24 in, the AR Blue Clean BC111HS makes mobility one of its core strengths. The handle adds to the BC111HS convenience of transport.
Since the unit weighs only 14.6 lbs, it is very easily carried around. Among other factors, the plastic frame plays a role in this light weight. Even though the BC111HS doesn’t have any wheels, their absence is fully compensated by this light weight.
The AR Blue Clean BC111HS comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, a nozzle tip and a detergent addition feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the gun. The foam cannon features a dial to allow you to manually choose the detergent dilution ratio.
- Pressure hose: The included 20 ft high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzle: the following nozzle is included.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Onboard storage: The AR Blue Clean BC111HS features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The AR Blue Clean BC111HS comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get power cord, spray gun, nozzle cleaner, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water), wand and pressure hose.
The AR Blue Clean BC111HS's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the AR Blue Clean BC111HS compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The AR Blue Clean BC111HS and its 1600 PSI, ranks amongst electric pressure washers with a comparably low pressure output, considering the units that cost between $80 and $110. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the WEN PW22 with 2100 PSI.
- The water flow of this washer, which reaches up to 1.7 GPM (gallons per minute) is one of the higher values found in the above-mentioned price range. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX2688-MAX, with 1.8 GPM.
- As the BC111HS has a total of 2720 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), it finds itself in the average cleaning efficiency range for similarly priced electric units. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Sun Joe SPX2688-MAX and its 3690 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2500 and 3000 Cleaning Units, the AR Blue Clean BC111HS is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
About Annovi Reverberi
Founded in Modena, Italy, in 1958, Annovi Reverberi (AR) has been a leader in the design and production of high-pressure water pumps and related equipment. Exports abroad began in 1962, and in 1981 AR started marketing to the US. With production and distribution spanning five continents, including a US headquarters in Minnesota, AR's Blue Clean division continues to provide quality products including pressure washers, vacuum cleaners, window washers, and ash cleaners. Combining Italian workmanship with technological innovation, their motto, "The Power of Experience", has been a driving force for the company for over 60 years.
The AR Blue Clean BC111HS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of AR Blue Clean pressure washers, please consult Annovi Reverberi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-235-5112.