The AR Blue Clean BC111HS is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1600 PSI and flow of 1.7 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the AR Blue Clean BC111HS
The AR Blue Clean BC111HS is a light duty pressure washer, and enables:
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Using a 12.5 amp motor, its axial (wobble plate) pump delivers a pressure of up to 1600 PSI (roughly 27 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.7 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 2720 Cleaning Units.
As it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the BC111HS gets easily started by a simple ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D13 x W12 x H24 in, the AR Blue Clean BC111HS makes mobility one of its core strengths. The handle adds to the BC111HS convenience of transport.
With a weight of only 14.6 lbs, the unit is definitely easy to carry around. Its plastic frame certainly plays a key role in this light weight. Even though the BC111HS doesn’t have any wheels, their absence is fully compensated by this light weight.
The AR Blue Clean BC111HS comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, a nozzle tip and a detergent addition feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the gun. The foam cannon features a dial to allow you to manually choose the detergent dilution ratio.
- Pressure hose: The included 20 ft high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzle: the following nozzle is included.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Onboard storage: The AR Blue Clean BC111HS allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the AR Blue Clean BC111HS also comes with wand, power cord, pressure hose, nozzle cleaner, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water) and spray gun.
The AR Blue Clean BC111HS's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the AR Blue Clean BC111HS compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The AR Blue Clean BC111HS and its 1600 PSI, ranks amongst electric pressure washers with a comparably low pressure output, considering the units that cost between $100 and $130. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the WEN PW22, which reaches up to 2100 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, the 1.7 GPM (gallons per minute) of this washer makes it one of the better performing units in terms of the delivered volume of water. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Sun Joe SPX3001, with a GPM of 1.76.
- The 2720 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), of the BC111HS result in an average cleaning efficiency, compared to similarly priced electric units. If you consider the highest overall cleaning power as a really important factor, the Realm BY02-BCMT and its 3675 Cleaning Units has one of the highest cleaning efficiency of all the similarly priced units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2500 and 3000 Cleaning Units, the AR Blue Clean BC111HS is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Pump||Axial (wobble plate)|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 13 x 12 x 24 in|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
About Annovi Reverberi
Founded in Modena, Italy, in 1958, Annovi Reverberi (AR) has been a leader in the design and production of high-pressure water pumps and related equipment. Exports abroad began in 1962, and in 1981 AR started marketing to the US. With production and distribution spanning five continents, including a US headquarters in Minnesota, AR's Blue Clean division continues to provide quality products including pressure washers, vacuum cleaners, window washers, and ash cleaners. Combining Italian workmanship with technological innovation, their motto, "The Power of Experience", has been a driving force for the company for over 60 years.
The AR Blue Clean BC111HS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of AR Blue Clean pressure washers, please consult Annovi Reverberi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-235-5112.