The AR Blue Clean BC111HS is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1600 PSI and flow of 1.7 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the AR Blue Clean BC111HS
In a nutshell, the AR Blue Clean BC111HS is a light duty pressure washer that allows:
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Its axial (wobble plate) pump, which utilizes a 12.5 amp universal motor, may deliver a pressure of up to 1600 PSI (almost 27 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.7 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 2720 Cleaning Units.
The BC111HS is an electric pressure washer and thus, can be easily started by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D13 x W12 x H24 in, the AR Blue Clean BC111HS makes mobility one of its core strengths. The handle adds to the BC111HS convenience of transport.
Because the device weighs just 14.6 lbs, carrying it around is very easy. Its plastic frame certainly plays a key role in this light weight. Because the BC111HS is so lightweight, it doesn’t utilize wheels.
Along with the AR Blue Clean BC111HS itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, a nozzle tip and a detergent addition feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the gun. The foam cannon features a dial to allow you to manually choose the detergent dilution ratio.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 20 ft high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzle: the following nozzle is included.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Onboard storage: With the AR Blue Clean BC111HS's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the AR Blue Clean BC111HS also comes with spray gun, pressure hose, wand, power cord, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water) and nozzle cleaner.
The AR Blue Clean BC111HS's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the AR Blue Clean BC111HS compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The AR Blue Clean BC111HS and its 1600 PSI, ranks amongst electric pressure washers with a comparably low pressure output, considering the units that cost between $100 and $130. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Realm BY02-BCMT with 2100 PSI.
- With a water flow of up to 1.7 GPM (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the upper end of the above-mentioned price range, as it can deliver a high volume of water. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the Sun Joe SPX3000 has the highest GPM of 1.76.
- The 2720 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), of the BC111HS result in an average cleaning efficiency, compared to similarly priced electric units. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Realm BY02-BCMT and its 3675 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2500 and 3000 Cleaning Units, the AR Blue Clean BC111HS is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Motor||12.5 amp, universal|
|Pump||Axial (wobble plate)|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 13 x 12 x 24 in|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
About Annovi Reverberi
Founded in Modena, Italy, in 1958, Annovi Reverberi (AR) has been a leader in the design and production of high-pressure water pumps and related equipment. Exports abroad began in 1962, and in 1981 AR started marketing to the US. With production and distribution spanning five continents, including a US headquarters in Minnesota, AR's Blue Clean division continues to provide quality products including pressure washers, vacuum cleaners, window washers, and ash cleaners. Combining Italian workmanship with technological innovation, their motto, "The Power of Experience", has been a driving force for the company for over 60 years.
The AR Blue Clean BC111HS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of AR Blue Clean pressure washers, please consult Annovi Reverberi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-235-5112.