The AR Blue Clean BC383HS is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2000 PSI and flow of 1.7 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the AR Blue Clean BC383HS
In summary, the AR Blue Clean BC383HS is a medium duty pressure washer, which provides:
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 13 amp universal motor, its aluminum axial (wobble plate) pump delivers a pressure of 2000 PSI (roughly 33 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.7 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the AR Blue Clean BC383HS's cleaning power of 3400 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the AR Blue Clean BC383HS's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D15 x W14.5 x H32.5 in, the AR Blue Clean BC383HS makes mobility one of its core strengths. The telescopic handle further eases storage and offers a convenient pulling height, allowing effortless transportation.
Since the unit weighs only 21.8 lbs, it is very easily carried around. Among other factors, the plastic frame plays a role in this light weight. As if this lightweight wasn't enough, the device also features two 6.3" never-flat wheels to further improve its ease of use and of transport.
The AR Blue Clean BC383HS comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 2 nozzles and a detergent addition feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the wand. The foam cannon features a dial to allow you to manually choose the detergent dilution ratio.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of convenient hooks, the included 20 ft high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 2 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Onboard storage: Stay prepared for any job with AR Blue Clean BC383HS's handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store any nozzles and accessories which you may need for the job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the AR Blue Clean BC383HS also comes with pressure hose, power cord, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water), nozzle cleaner, garden hose adapter, wand and spray gun.
The AR Blue Clean BC383HS's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the AR Blue Clean BC383HS compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Reaching a 2000 PSI max pressure output, the AR Blue Clean BC383HS has an expected pressure value, compared to the other electric units in the $150 to $170 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Realm BY03-VBP-WTR with 2400 PSI.
- With a maximum GPM of 1.7 (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the top in terms of water flow, in its respective price range. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Sun Joe SPX2688-MAX, with a GPM of 1.8.
- Boasting with 3400 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the BC383HS is one of the more efficient devices in its respective price range. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Realm BY03-VBP-WTR and its 4200 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 3000 and 3500 Cleaning Units, the AR Blue Clean BC383HS is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Motor||13 amp, universal|
|Pump||Axial (wobble plate)|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 15 x 14.5 x 32.5 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀6.3", never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, garden hose adapter, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 2 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
About Annovi Reverberi
Founded in Modena, Italy, in 1958, Annovi Reverberi (AR) has been a leader in the design and production of high-pressure water pumps and related equipment. Exports abroad began in 1962, and in 1981 AR started marketing to the US. With production and distribution spanning five continents, including a US headquarters in Minnesota, AR's Blue Clean division continues to provide quality products including pressure washers, vacuum cleaners, window washers, and ash cleaners. Combining Italian workmanship with technological innovation, their motto, "The Power of Experience", has been a driving force for the company for over 60 years.
The AR Blue Clean BC383HS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of AR Blue Clean pressure washers, please consult Annovi Reverberi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-235-5112.