The AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2300 PSI and flow of 1.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Motor||14.3 amp, induction|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial (wobble plate)|
|Other model numbers||BM2300|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 22.5 x 17.8 x 36.5 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀7", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the AR Blue Clean MAXX2300
The AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 is a medium duty pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
Its aluminum axial (wobble plate) pump, which utilizes a 14.3 amp induction motor, may deliver a pressure of up to 2300 PSI (almost 38 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.5 GPM. These are the maximum values that the washer can reach only under specific conditions. Under typical load, working pressure is 1950 PSI and rated flow is 1.1 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 2145 Cleaning Units.
Since it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the MAXX2300 is started simply by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 is very mobile, due to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of L22.5 x W17.8 x H36.5 in. The robust and sturdy metal frame offers longevity to the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the MAXX2300 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
The unit can be very easily carried around, as it weighs just 45.4 lbs. As if this lightweight wasn't enough, the device also features two 7" never-flat wheels to further improve its ease of use and of transport.
In addition to that, the unit can be detached from the frame to become a versatile hand-carry device that allows you to use it anywhere on-the-go.
Along with the AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent addition feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the wand. The foam cannon features a dial to allow you to manually choose the detergent dilution ratio.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The 3 nozzles included with the device, and the respective surfaces which they’re the most suitable for, are shown in the following table.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Wall-mountable: The unit can be stored on the wall thanks to the AR2N1-WMKIT (opens in a new tab) wall mount kit (not included). This is a welcomed feature when we need a neater storage solution or to clean the same area regularly (garage, barn, workshop, storage room, etc.)
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Onboard storage: The AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 also comes with spray gun, wand, pressure hose, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water) and power cord.
The AR Blue Clean MAXX2300's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The AR Blue Clean MAXX2300, which can reach a PSI of 2300, achieves an average pressure output, compared to other electric units that cost between $300 and $400. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX8000-PRO with 3200 PSI.
- Considering its water flow, this washer, with a GPM (gallons per minute) of 1.5 is in the average compared to other devices in its price range. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Greenworks GPW2200, which can reach up to 2.3 GPM.
- The MAXX2300 has 2145 Cleaning Units, which can be considered low in comparison to other electric devices of this price. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the Greenworks GPW3000 and its 3300 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its cleaning power range, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
About Annovi Reverberi
Founded in Modena, Italy, in 1958, Annovi Reverberi (AR) has been a leader in the design and production of high-pressure water pumps and related equipment. Exports abroad began in 1962, and in 1981 AR started marketing to the US. With production and distribution spanning five continents, including a US headquarters in Minnesota, AR's Blue Clean division continues to provide quality products including pressure washers, vacuum cleaners, window washers, and ash cleaners. Combining Italian workmanship with technological innovation, their motto, "The Power of Experience", has been a driving force for the company for over 60 years.
The AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of AR Blue Clean pressure washers, please consult Annovi Reverberi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-235-5112.