The AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2300 PSI and flow of 1.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Motor||14.3 amp, induction|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial (wobble plate)|
|Other model numbers||BM2300|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 22.5 x 17.8 x 36.5 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀7", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the AR Blue Clean MAXX2300
In a nutshell, the AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 is a medium duty pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
Using a 14.3 amp induction motor, its aluminum axial (wobble plate) pump delivers a pressure of up to 2300 PSI (roughly 38 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.5 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). These are the maximum values that the washer can reach only under specific conditions. Under typical load, working pressure is 1950 PSI and rated flow is 1.1 GPM. Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 2145 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the AR Blue Clean MAXX2300's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of L22.5 x W17.8 x H36.5 in, the AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 provides great mobility. The strong metal frame assures assembly longevity. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the MAXX2300 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Since the unit weighs only 45.4 lbs, it is very easily carried around. To further improve its transportability and ease of use, the unit also features a set of two 7" never-flat wheels.
In addition to that, the unit can be detached from the frame to become a versatile hand-carry device that allows you to use it anywhere on-the-go.
The AR Blue Clean MAXX2300's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent addition feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the wand. The foam cannon features a dial to allow you to manually choose the detergent dilution ratio.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of convenient hooks, the included 25 ft high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 3 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Wall-mountable: The unit can be stored on the wall thanks to the AR2N1-WMKIT (opens in a new tab) wall mount kit (not included). This is a welcomed feature when we need a neater storage solution or to clean the same area regularly (garage, barn, workshop, storage room, etc.)
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Onboard storage: The AR Blue Clean MAXX2300's handy storage area lets you store nozzles and accessories, and thus, you’ll be always prepared and have everything necessary for the job at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 comes with power cord, wand, spray gun, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water) and pressure hose.
The AR Blue Clean MAXX2300's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The AR Blue Clean MAXX2300, which can achieve a PSI of up to 2300, falls behind the other electric pressure washers in the $300 to $400 price range. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX8000-PRO with a PSI of 3200.
- This washer reaches 1.5 GPM (gallons per minute) and thus, has an average water flow compared to similarly priced devices. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Greenworks GPW2200, with a GPM of 2.3.
- With 2145 Cleaning Units, the MAXX2300 is on the low end when compared to other similarly priced electric devices. If you consider the highest overall cleaning power as a really important factor, the Greenworks GPW3000 and its 3300 Cleaning Units has one of the highest cleaning efficiency of all the similarly priced units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
About Annovi Reverberi
Founded in Modena, Italy, in 1958, Annovi Reverberi (AR) has been a leader in the design and production of high-pressure water pumps and related equipment. Exports abroad began in 1962, and in 1981 AR started marketing to the US. With production and distribution spanning five continents, including a US headquarters in Minnesota, AR's Blue Clean division continues to provide quality products including pressure washers, vacuum cleaners, window washers, and ash cleaners. Combining Italian workmanship with technological innovation, their motto, "The Power of Experience", has been a driving force for the company for over 60 years.
The AR Blue Clean MAXX2300 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of AR Blue Clean pressure washers, please consult Annovi Reverberi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-235-5112.