The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3000 PSI and flow of 1.3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Motor||15 amp, induction|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial (wobble plate)|
|Other model numbers||BM3000|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 21 x 18 x 35 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀9", never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000
The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 is a heavy duty pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
Its power characteristics and design, its main features and all its additional features are presented ahead.
Using a 15 amp induction motor, its aluminum axial (wobble plate) pump delivers a pressure of up to 3000 PSI (roughly 50 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.3 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). These are the maximum values that the washer can reach only under specific conditions. Under typical load, working pressure is 2500 PSI and rated flow is 1.1 GPM. Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 2750 Cleaning Units.
Since it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the MAXX3000 is started simply by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D21 x W18 x H35 in. Its sturdy metal frame provides longevity to the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the MAXX3000 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
The majority of users will be able to maneuver this unit easily, it only weighs 55.3 lbs. Its motor and metal frame all add up to a substantial part of that weight. Since the MAXX3000 has a set of two 9" never-flat wheels, it is still easily maneuvered and manipulated.
Along with the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent addition feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the wand. The foam cannon features a dial to allow you to manually choose the detergent dilution ratio.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 3 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 features a handy storage tray, which allows you to neatly store all its nozzles. The storage solution offered by this model is quite singular, as it allows storing the nozzles directly on the gun, instead of on the unit.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as nozzle cleaner, wand, power cord, spray gun, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water) and pressure hose.
The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With 3000 PSI, the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 ranks as one that can reach an above average pressure, amongst the electric products that cost between $300 and $400. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX8000-PRO with a PSI of 3200.
- In the aforementioned price range, this washer, with 1.3 GPM (gallons per minute), is placed on the lower end of the GPM scale. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Greenworks GPW2700, with 2.3 GPM.
- With the MAXX3000's 2750 Cleaning Units, its cleaning efficiency range may be considered average, compared to electric units of similar price. If you consider the highest overall cleaning power as a really important factor, the Ryobi RY143011 and its 3300 Cleaning Units has one of the highest cleaning efficiency of all the similarly priced units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2500 and 3000 Cleaning Units, the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Induction motor
- Onboard storage
- Several security features
- High PSI for the price
- Decent CU for the price
- Could include more nozzles
- Low GPM for the price
About Annovi Reverberi
Founded in Modena, Italy, in 1958, Annovi Reverberi (AR) has been a leader in the design and production of high-pressure water pumps and related equipment. Exports abroad began in 1962, and in 1981 AR started marketing to the US. With production and distribution spanning five continents, including a US headquarters in Minnesota, AR's Blue Clean division continues to provide quality products including pressure washers, vacuum cleaners, window washers, and ash cleaners. Combining Italian workmanship with technological innovation, their motto, "The Power of Experience", has been a driving force for the company for over 60 years.
The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of AR Blue Clean pressure washers, please consult Annovi Reverberi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-235-5112.