The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3000 PSI and flow of 1.3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Motor||15 amp, induction|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial (wobble plate)|
|Other model numbers||BM3000|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 21 x 18 x 35 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀9", never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000
In a nutshell, the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 is a heavy duty pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
Its aluminum axial (wobble plate) pump, which utilizes a 15 amp induction motor, may deliver a pressure of up to 3000 PSI (almost 50 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.3 GPM. These are the maximum values that the washer can reach only under specific conditions. Under typical load, working pressure is 2500 PSI and rated flow is 1.1 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 2750 Cleaning Units.
Since it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the MAXX3000 is started simply by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 is very mobile, due to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D21 x W18 x H35 in. The robust metal frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the MAXX3000 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
The device can be maneuvered with ease by most, since it only weighs 55.3 lbs. A major component of its weight are its motor and metal frame. Nethertheless, thanks to its two 9" never-flat wheels, the MAXX3000 remains very easy to manipulate and maneuver.
The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent addition feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the wand. The foam cannon features a dial to allow you to manually choose the detergent dilution ratio.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 3 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 features a handy storage tray, which allows you to neatly store all its nozzles. The storage solution offered by this model is quite singular, as it allows storing the nozzles directly on the gun, instead of on the unit.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as power cord, wand, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water), spray gun, pressure hose and nozzle cleaner.
The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000, with a max water pressure of 3000 PSI, has one of the highest PSI values of the electric products in the $375-500 price range.
- In the aforementioned price range, the GPM (gallons per minute) of this washer, which can reach 1.3, can be considered in the average. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Sun Joe SPX9009-PRO, with a GPM of 1.6.
- With a rather impressive value of 2750 Cleaning Units, the MAXX3000 has a higher cleaning efficiency compared to similarly priced devices. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Craftsman CMEPW2800 with its 3080 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2500 and 3000 Cleaning Units, the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
About Annovi Reverberi
Founded in Modena, Italy, in 1958, Annovi Reverberi (AR) has been a leader in the design and production of high-pressure water pumps and related equipment. Exports abroad began in 1962, and in 1981 AR started marketing to the US. With production and distribution spanning five continents, including a US headquarters in Minnesota, AR's Blue Clean division continues to provide quality products including pressure washers, vacuum cleaners, window washers, and ash cleaners. Combining Italian workmanship with technological innovation, their motto, "The Power of Experience", has been a driving force for the company for over 60 years.
The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of AR Blue Clean pressure washers, please consult Annovi Reverberi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-235-5112.