The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3000 PSI and flow of 1.3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000
The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000, a heavy duty pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by a 15 amp induction motor, its aluminum axial (wobble plate) pump can deliver a pressure of 3000 PSI (around 50 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.3 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 has a cleaning power of 3900 Cleaning Units.
Since it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the MAXX3000 is started simply by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D21 x W18 x H35 in, the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 provides great mobility. The robust and sturdy metal frame offers longevity to the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the MAXX3000 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
The device can be maneuvered with ease by most, since it only weighs 55.3 lbs. A major component of its weight are its motor and metal frame. The MAXX3000 can still be easily manipulated and maneuvered, thanks to its two 9" never-flat wheels.
Along with the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent addition feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the wand. The foam cannon features a dial to allow you to manually choose the detergent dilution ratio.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 3 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 features a handy storage tray, which allows you to neatly store all its nozzles. The storage solution offered by this model is quite singular, as it allows storing the nozzles directly on the gun, instead of on the unit.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 comes with foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water), wand, nozzle cleaner, pressure hose, power cord and spray gun.
The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Able to deliver a maximum pressure of 3000 PSI, the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 is one of the electric products that produce an above average water pressure, in the $300 to $400 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Sun Joe SPX4800 with 3200 PSI.
- When compared to devices in the above-mentioned price range, this washer and its 1.3 GPM (gallons per minute), is on the lower end of the achievable water flow. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Greenworks GPW3000, which can reach up to 2 GPM.
- The 3900 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), of the MAXX3000 result in an average cleaning efficiency, compared to similarly priced electric units. If you consider the highest overall cleaning power as a really important factor, the Greenworks GPW3000 and its 6000 Cleaning Units has one of the highest cleaning efficiency of all the similarly priced units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 3500 and 4000 Cleaning Units, the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its cleaning power range, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Motor||15 amp, induction|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial (wobble plate)|
|Other model numbers||BM3000|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 21 x 18 x 35 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀9", never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
About Annovi Reverberi
Founded in Modena, Italy, in 1958, Annovi Reverberi (AR) has been a leader in the design and production of high-pressure water pumps and related equipment. Exports abroad began in 1962, and in 1981 AR started marketing to the US. With production and distribution spanning five continents, including a US headquarters in Minnesota, AR's Blue Clean division continues to provide quality products including pressure washers, vacuum cleaners, window washers, and ash cleaners. Combining Italian workmanship with technological innovation, their motto, "The Power of Experience", has been a driving force for the company for over 60 years.
The AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of AR Blue Clean pressure washers, please consult Annovi Reverberi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-235-5112.