The Champion 100781 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3000 PSI and flow of 2.3 GPM. (Read full specs)
This unit might be hard to find. For your convenience, we gathered the following alternatives with similar specs:
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Engine||160cc Honda GC160 OHV 4-stroke|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Other model numbers||100823|
|Soap tank||1 gal|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀5/8|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 41.5 x 19.5 x 27.1 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12", solid|
|Included accessories||Oil, funnel, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Champion 100781
The Champion 100781, a heavy duty pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Ahead are presented its power characteristics and design, its main features and any other additional features.
With a 160 cc engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of 3000 PSI (roughly 50 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.3 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Champion 100781's cleaning power of 6900 Cleaning Units.
The Honda GC160 engine of this gas-powered pressure washer gets started by a classic pull-start mechanism.
A steel fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.48 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Champion 100781 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The strong steel frame assures assembly longevity. The adds to the 100781 convenience of transport.
The majority of users will be able to maneuver this unit easily, it only weighs 62 lbs. A major component of its weight are its 160 cc Honda GC160 engine and steel frame. But, as the 100781 does have a set of two 12" solid wheels, it can be easily maneuvered and manipulated.
Along with the Champion 100781 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent storage is ensured by a 1 gal tank. The Champion 100781 features an automatic soap dilution mechanism, that will dilute your detergent with a 12:1 ratio. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀5/8" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 5 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Champion 100781 allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage), a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: Included with the Champion 100781 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as soap hose, pressure hose, oil, funnel, wand and spray gun.
- Emissions: The Champion 100781 is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. Thus, selling and purchasing this pressure washer is allowed in each of the 50 states, including California.
The Champion 100781's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Champion 100781 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
Note: Even though we couldn’t list its price on this page, our research indicates that some retailers sell this unit around $500.
- The Champion 100781 and its 3000 PSI, ranks amongst gas-powered pressure washers with a comparably low pressure output, considering the units that cost between $500 and $600. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Simpson ALH3425-S, which reaches up to 3600 PSI.
- The achievable water flow of this washer, which reaches 2.3 GPM (gallons per minute) can be described as low, compared to other devices in its price range. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Lifan LFQ3370E, which can reach up to 3 GPM.
- Amongst similarly priced gas-powered devices, the 6900 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM) of the 100781 rank as low. If you consider the highest overall cleaning power as a really important factor, the Lifan LFQ3370E and its 9900 Cleaning Units has one of the highest cleaning efficiency of all the similarly priced units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 6500 and 7000 Cleaning Units, the Champion 100781 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Honda engine
- Designed to be stable
- Good range of nozzles included
- Automatic detergent dilution
- Onboard storage
- Several security features
- Low PSI for the price
- Low GPM for the price
- Low CU for the price
About Champion Power Equipment
Champion Power Equipment is a US-based power equipment manufacturer founded in 2003. Even though Champion is best known for their portable generators, the company has an extensive portfolio of products, including logging and lawn equipment, and pumps and pressure washers. Their products are listed as engineered in the US, in Sussex, WI. However, the company does not provide information on the origin of their components. Champion has two major distribution centers in Northern America. Their US distribution center is located in Jackson, TN and Canadian in Burlington, Ontario.
The Champion 100781 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Champion pressure washers, please contact the Champion Customer Support: 1-877-338-0999.