The Craftsman CMEPW1900 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1900 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Motor||13 amp, universal|
|Nozzles||15°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀8"|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Craftsman CMEPW1900
In summary, the Craftsman CMEPW1900 is a light to medium duty pressure washer, which provides:
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
Powered by a 13 amp universal motor, its axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 1900 PSI (around 32 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (CETA-certified values). Combined, these values mean that the Craftsman CMEPW1900 has a cleaning power of 2280 Cleaning Units.
As it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the CMEPW1900 gets easily started by a simple ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design, the Craftsman CMEPW1900 offers great mobility. The robust steel tubing frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the CMEPW1900 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
The unit can be very easily carried around, as it weighs just 31 lbs. As if this lightweight wasn't enough, the device also features two 8" wheels to further improve its ease of use and of transport.
The Craftsman CMEPW1900's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a removable tank. If a soap nozzle is attached, the device will proceed to add the detergent to the water automatically.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 3 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Craftsman CMEPW1900's handy storage area lets you store nozzles and accessories, and thus, you’ll be always prepared and have everything necessary for the job at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Craftsman CMEPW1900 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as spray gun, wand, pressure hose and power cord.
The Craftsman CMEPW1900's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Craftsman CMEPW1900 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Craftsman CMEPW1900, which can achieve a PSI of up to 1900, falls behind the other electric pressure washers in the $195 to $255 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Sun Joe SPX3000-MAX with 2800 PSI.
- The achievable water flow of this washer, which reaches 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute) can be described as low, compared to other devices in its price range. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the Greenworks GPW2700 has the highest GPM of 2.3.
- Amongst similarly priced electric devices, the 2280 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM) of the CMEPW1900 rank as low. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Greenworks GPW2700 with its 3240 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Craftsman CMEPW1900 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Craftsman is a well-known American brand of tools and hardware products, founded in 1927. The brand's products are manufactured primarily in the United States and are designed to meet the needs of DIY enthusiasts, homeowners, and professional tradespeople. Over the years, Craftsman has become synonymous with durability, quality, and innovation, delivering products that are built to last and designed to make household and workshop tasks easier and more efficient. The brand's focus on delivering reliable and affordable tools has made it a popular choice among consumers and has established Craftsman as a trusted name in the industry.
The Craftsman CMEPW1900 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman pressure washers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.