The Craftsman CMEPW1900 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1900 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Craftsman CMEPW1900
In summary, the Craftsman CMEPW1900 is a light to medium duty pressure washer, which provides:
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
The Craftsman CMEPW1900's axial cam pump, powered by a 13 amp universal motor, can provide a pressure of up to 1900 PSI (approximately 32 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (CETA-certified values). The Craftsman CMEPW1900 thus has a cleaning power of 2280 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the Craftsman CMEPW1900's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The Craftsman CMEPW1900 offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design. The strong steel tubing frame assures assembly longevity. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the CMEPW1900 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
With a weight of only 31 lbs, the unit is very easy to carry around. As if this lightweight wasn't enough, the device also features two 8" wheels to further improve its ease of use and of transport.
The Craftsman CMEPW1900 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a removable tank. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 3 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Craftsman CMEPW1900 allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Craftsman CMEPW1900 are also the owner's manual and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as wand, power cord, spray gun and pressure hose.
The Craftsman CMEPW1900's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Craftsman CMEPW1900 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Craftsman CMEPW1900, with a maximum pressure output of 1900 PSI, has an average pressure output, when considering electric units in $120 to $150 price range. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Realm BIOP with a PSI of 2400.
- In the aforementioned price range, this washer, with 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute), is placed on the lower end of the GPM scale. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX3001, with 1.76 GPM.
- The CMEPW1900 has 2280 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), which can be considered low in comparison to other electric devices of this price. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Realm BIOP with its 3600 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Craftsman CMEPW1900 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Motor||13 amp, universal|
|Nozzles||15°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀8"|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
The Craftsman CMEPW1900 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman pressure washers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.