The Craftsman CMEPW2100 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2100 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Motor||13 amp, universal|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10"|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 4 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Craftsman CMEPW2100
The Craftsman CMEPW2100, a medium duty pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
Its power characteristics and design, its main features and all its additional features are presented ahead.
Powered by a 13 amp universal motor, its axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 2100 PSI (around 35 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (CETA-certified values). Combined, these values mean that the Craftsman CMEPW2100 has a cleaning power of 2520 Cleaning Units.
The CMEPW2100 is an electric pressure washer and thus, can be easily started by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design, the Craftsman CMEPW2100 offers great mobility. The robust steel tubing frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the CMEPW2100 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
With a weight of only 35 lbs, the unit is definitely easy to carry around. As if this lightweight wasn't enough, the device also features two 10" wheels to further improve its ease of use and of transport.
Along with the Craftsman CMEPW2100 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a removable tank. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of convenient hooks, the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The 4 included nozzles, and the respective surfaces they’re appropriate for, are listed in the table below.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Onboard storage: The Craftsman CMEPW2100 features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Craftsman CMEPW2100 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as power cord, spray gun, pressure hose and wand.
The Craftsman CMEPW2100's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Craftsman CMEPW2100 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With a maximum pressure output of 2100 PSI, the Craftsman CMEPW2100 finds itself in the expected pressure range among electric units that cost between $195 and $255. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX4600 with a PSI of 3000.
- This washer, with a GPM of 1.2 (gallons per minute) has a somewhat lower water flow value compared to devices in its price range. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the AR Blue Clean BC383HS, with 1.7 GPM.
- The 2520 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), of the CMEPW2100 sit at an average, in reference to other electric units of similar price. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Pulsar PWE2019, which can reach up to 3200 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2500 and 3000 Cleaning Units, the Craftsman CMEPW2100 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
The bottom line
- Good range of nozzles included
- Onboard storage
- Decent PSI for the price
- Decent CU for the price
- Low GPM for the price
Craftsman is a well-known American brand of tools and hardware products, founded in 1927. The brand's products are manufactured primarily in the United States and are designed to meet the needs of DIY enthusiasts, homeowners, and professional tradespeople. Over the years, Craftsman has become synonymous with durability, quality, and innovation, delivering products that are built to last and designed to make household and workshop tasks easier and more efficient. The brand's focus on delivering reliable and affordable tools has made it a popular choice among consumers and has established Craftsman as a trusted name in the industry.
The Craftsman CMEPW2100 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Craftsman pressure washers, please consult Craftsman's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-331-4569.