The Excell EPW2123100 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3100 PSI and flow of 2.8 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (80°F max.)|
|Engine||212cc 7 HP Rato R210 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||SIMMM Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 44 x 18 x 23 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", pneumatic|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Excell EPW2123100
The Excell EPW2123100 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
With a powerful 212cc (7 hp) engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of 3100 PSI (roughly 52 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.8 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Excell EPW2123100's cleaning power of 8680 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s Rato R210 engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.8 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Excell EPW2123100 grants mobility and stability to the unit. Its sturdy metal frame provides longevity to the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
Most users can maneuver this model easily, as it weighs just 68 lbs. One of the largest contributors to its weight are its 212cc Rato R210 engine and its metal frame. Nethertheless, thanks to its two 10" pneumatic wheels, the EPW2123100 remains very easy to manipulate and maneuver.
Along with the Excell EPW2123100 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The 5 included nozzles, and the respective surfaces they’re appropriate for, are listed in the table below.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: Stay prepared for any job with Excell EPW2123100's handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store any nozzles and accessories which you may need for the job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation), a low oil protection and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Excell EPW2123100 also comes with pressure hose, spray gun, wand and soap hose.
- Emissions: The Excell EPW2123100 is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. And so, this pressure washer is available for sale and purchase in any of the 50 states, including California.
The Excell EPW2123100's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Excell EPW2123100 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Excell EPW2123100 and its 3100 PSI, ranks amongst gas-powered pressure washers with a comparably low pressure output, considering the units that cost between $400 and $500. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Simpson PS60995, which reaches up to 3600 PSI.
- With a water flow of up to 2.8 GPM (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the best of the above-mentioned price range, as it can deliver a high volume of water.
- With a rather impressive value of 8680 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), the EPW2123100 has a higher cleaning efficiency compared to similarly priced devices. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the Simpson PS60995 and its 9000 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 8500 and 9000 Cleaning Units, the Excell EPW2123100 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
The Excell brand was first established in 1996 by the parent company, DeVilbiss, to offer a new line of power tools. It is currently the subsidiary of Midwest Air Technologies (MAT) Holdings, Inc.
The Excell EPW2123100 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Excell pressure washers, please consult MAT Industries' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-895-4549.