The Excell EPW2123100 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3100 PSI and flow of 2.8 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Excell EPW2123100
In summary, the Excell EPW2123100 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
With a powerful 212 cc (7 hp) engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of 3100 PSI (roughly 52 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.8 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Excell EPW2123100's cleaning power of 8680 Cleaning Units.
The Rato R210 engine of this gas-powered pressure washer gets started by a classic pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.8 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Excell EPW2123100 grants mobility and stability to the unit. Its sturdy metal frame provides longevity to the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
The majority of users will be able to maneuver this unit easily, it only weighs 68 lbs. A major component of its weight are its 212 cc Rato R210 engine and metal frame. The EPW2123100 can still be easily manipulated and maneuvered, thanks to its two 10" pneumatic wheels.
The Excell EPW2123100 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. If a soap nozzle is attached, the device will proceed to add the detergent to the water automatically.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 5 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Excell EPW2123100 allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage), a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Excell EPW2123100 also comes with wand, spray gun, soap hose and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Excell EPW2123100 is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. And so, this pressure washer is available for sale and purchase in any of the 50 states, including California.
The Excell EPW2123100's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Excell EPW2123100 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With 3100 PSI, the Excell EPW2123100 ranks as one that can reach an above average pressure, amongst the gas-powered products that cost between $255 and $300. If you're going after the highest possible power of the water stream, one of the best in this price range is the Simpson CM61083 that can reach up to 3400 PSI.
- The water flow of this washer, which reaches up to 2.8 GPM (gallons per minute) is one of the highest values found in the above-mentioned price range.
- Boasting with 8680 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the EPW2123100 is one of the most efficient devices in its respective price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 8500 and 9000 Cleaning Units, the Excell EPW2123100 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (80°F max.)|
|Engine||212 cc 7 HP Rato R210 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||SIMMM Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 44 x 18 x 23 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", pneumatic|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
The Excell brand was first established in 1996 by the parent company, DeVilbiss, to offer a new line of power tools. It is currently the subsidiary of Midwest Air Technologies (MAT) Holdings, Inc.
The Excell EPW2123100 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Excell pressure washers, please consult MAT Industries' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-895-4549.