The Excell EPW2123100 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3100 PSI and flow of 2.8 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Excell EPW2123100
In a nutshell, the Excell EPW2123100 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
With an impressive 212 cc (7 hp) engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of 3100 PSI (roughly 52 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.8 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Excell EPW2123100's cleaning power of 8680 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s Rato R210 engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline storage is facilitated by a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.8 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Excell EPW2123100 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust metal frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
The device can be maneuvered with ease by most, since it only weighs 68 lbs. Its 212 cc Rato R210 engine and metal frame all add up to a substantial part of that weight. Since the EPW2123100 has a set of two 10" pneumatic wheels, it is still easily maneuvered and manipulated.
The Excell EPW2123100 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 5 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Excell EPW2123100 features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage), a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Excell EPW2123100 also comes with spray gun, wand, pressure hose and soap hose.
- Emissions: The Excell EPW2123100 is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. Therefore, the sale and purchase of this pressure washer is permitted in all of the 50 states, including California.
The Excell EPW2123100's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Excell EPW2123100 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Excell EPW2123100, with a max water pressure of 3100 PSI, has one of the higher PSI values of the gas-powered products in the $270-300 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Westinghouse WPX3200 with 3200 PSI.
- With a water flow of up to 2.8 GPM (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the best of the above-mentioned price range, as it can deliver a high volume of water.
- With a rather impressive value of 8680 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the EPW2123100 has one of the highest cleaning efficiencies compared to similarly priced devices.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 8500 and 9000 Cleaning Units, the Excell EPW2123100 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (80°F max.)|
|Engine||212 cc 7 HP Rato R210 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||SIMMM Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 44 x 18 x 23 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", pneumatic|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
The Excell brand was first established in 1996 by the parent company, DeVilbiss, to offer a new line of power tools. It is currently the subsidiary of Midwest Air Technologies (MAT) Holdings, Inc.
The Excell EPW2123100 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Excell pressure washers, please consult MAT Industries' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-895-4549.