The Excell EPW2123100 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3100 PSI and flow of 2.8 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (80°F max.)|
|Engine||212 cc 7 HP Rato R210 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||SIMMM Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 44 x 18 x 23 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", pneumatic|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Excell EPW2123100
In a nutshell, the Excell EPW2123100 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Its axial cam pump, which utilizes an impressive 212 cc (7 hp) engine, may deliver a pressure of up to 3100 PSI (almost 52 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.8 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 8680 Cleaning Units.
The Rato R210 engine of this gas-powered pressure washer gets started by a classic pull-start mechanism.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.8 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Excell EPW2123100 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust and sturdy metal frame offers longevity to the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
Most users can maneuver this model easily, as it weighs just 68 lbs. One of the largest contributors to its weight are its 212 cc Rato R210 engine and its metal frame. The EPW2123100 can still be easily manipulated and maneuvered, thanks to its two 10" pneumatic wheels.
The Excell EPW2123100 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is fed in through a siphon hose, since the device lacks a soap tank. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The 5 nozzles included with the device, and the respective surfaces which they’re the most suitable for, are shown in the following table.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: With the Excell EPW2123100's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation), a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: Included with the Excell EPW2123100 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as soap hose, wand, spray gun and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Excell EPW2123100 is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. Therefore, the sale and purchase of this pressure washer is permitted in all of the 50 states, including California.
The Excell EPW2123100's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Excell EPW2123100 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Able to deliver a maximum pressure of 3100 PSI, the Excell EPW2123100 is one of the gas-powered products that produce an above average water pressure, in the $240 to $300 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Westinghouse WPX3200 with 3200 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, the 2.8 GPM (gallons per minute) of this washer makes it one of the best performing units in terms of the delivered volume of water.
- Reaching up to 8680 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the EPW2123100 is one of the most efficient amongst its similarly priced peers.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 8500 and 9000 Cleaning Units, the Excell EPW2123100 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
The Excell brand was first established in 1996 by the parent company, DeVilbiss, to offer a new line of power tools. It is currently the subsidiary of Midwest Air Technologies (MAT) Holdings, Inc.
The Excell EPW2123100 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Excell pressure washers, please consult MAT Industries' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-895-4549.