The Generac 7019 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3100 PSI and flow of 2.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Generac 7019
In a nutshell, the Generac 7019 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Using a 196 cc engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of up to 3100 PSI (roughly 52 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 7440 Cleaning Units.
The Generac engine of this gas-powered pressure washer relies on an old-school pull-start mechanism to get started.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.8 gallon.
Design & Handling
The Generac 7019 is very mobile, due to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D24.4 x W18.9 x H35.5 in. The robust steel frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The rubber-padded fixed handle adds to the 7019 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Most users can maneuver this model easily, as it weighs just 57 lbs. A major component of its weight are its 196 cc Generac engine and steel frame. Since the 7019 has a set of two 10" never-flat wheels, it is still easily maneuvered and manipulated.
The Generac 7019's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a 0.5 gal tank. The Generac 7019 is not equipped with a soap dilution mechanism, and thus, it is up to the user to ensure the detergent’s correct dilution ratio when using it. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose (3100 PSI rating), which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the PowerDial spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 4 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- PowerDial™ gun: The PowerDial™ ergonomic spray gun features 4 different power modes, which can be selected simply, according to your cleaning task – soap, wood, concrete or car.
- Onboard storage: The Generac 7019 allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Pressure control: Water pressure can be manually changed, using the adjustable throttle of the trigger gun.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: Included with the Generac 7019 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as wand, pressure hose, oil and spray gun.
- Emissions: The Generac 7019 is CARB-compliant, which means that it’s purchase and sale is legal in any of the 50 states, including California.
The Generac 7019's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Generac 7019 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With a maximum pressure output of 3100 PSI, the Generac 7019 finds itself in the expected pressure range among gas-powered units that cost between $300 and $400. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Stanley SXPW3425 with a PSI of 3400.
- In its respective price range, the water flow of this washer, 2.4 GPM (gallons per minute), ranks as average. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Lifan LFQ3370, which can reach up to 3 GPM.
- As the 7019 has a total of 7440 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), it finds itself in the average cleaning efficiency range for similarly priced gas-powered units. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Lifan LFQ3370 and its 9900 Cleaning Units.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7000 and 7500 Cleaning Units, the Generac 7019 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (100°F max.)|
|Engine||196 cc Generac 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap tank||0.5 gal|
|Nozzles||0°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 24.4 x 18.9 x 35.5 in|
|Pressure control||Via gun|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, wand, PowerDial spray gun, high pressure hose, 4 nozzles|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Founded in a garage in Wales, Wisconsin by Robert Kern and five employees, Generac has been a leader in power generation systems since 1959. In the early 1960s, Generac began producing electric generators for Sears and Roebuck Company. During the 1970s the company began to manufacture other outdoor power equipment such as electric chainsaws, pressure washers, and welders. Generac, now a subsidiary of CCMP Capital, continues to be headquartered in Waukesha, with manufacturing facilities in four other cities in Wisconsin USA.
The Generac 7019 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Generac pressure washers, please consult Generac's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-GENERAC (888-436-3722).