The Generac 7019 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3100 PSI and flow of 2.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (100°F max.)|
|Engine||196 cc Generac 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Other model numbers||70191|
|Soap tank||0.5 gal|
|Nozzles||0°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 24.4 x 18.9 x 35.5 in|
|Pressure control||Via gun|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, wand, PowerDial spray gun, high pressure hose, 4 nozzles|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Generac 7019
In summary, the Generac 7019 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Using a 196 cc engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of up to 3100 PSI (roughly 52 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 7440 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s Generac engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.8 gallon.
Design & Handling
The Generac 7019 offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D24.4 x W18.9 x H35.5 in. The strong steel frame assures assembly longevity. The rubber-padded fixed handle adds to the 7019 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Most users can maneuver this model easily, as it weighs just 57 lbs. A major component of its weight are its 196 cc Generac engine and steel frame. Nethertheless, thanks to its two 10" never-flat wheels, the 7019 remains very easy to manipulate and maneuver.
The Generac 7019 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a 0.5 gal tank. As the Generac 7019 doesn’t include a soap dilution mechanism, the user must provide a correctly diluted detergent before proceeding to use it. If a soap nozzle is attached, the device will proceed to add the detergent to the water automatically.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose (3100 PSI rating), which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included PowerDial spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 4 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- PowerDial™ gun: The PowerDial™ ergonomic spray gun features 4 different power modes, which can be selected simply, according to your cleaning task – soap, wood, concrete or car.
- Onboard storage: The Generac 7019's handy storage area lets you store nozzles and accessories, and thus, you’ll be always prepared and have everything necessary for the job at hand.
- Pressure control: Water pressure can be manually changed, using the adjustable throttle of the trigger gun.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Generac 7019 comes with spray gun, oil, pressure hose and wand.
- Emissions: The Generac 7019 is CARB-compliant, and you may buy or sell it any of the 50 states, including California.
The Generac 7019's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Generac 7019 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With its 3100 PSI max pressure output, the Generac 7019 is in the expected pressure range, for gas-powered units in the $300-400 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Westinghouse WPX3400 with 3400 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, the GPM (gallons per minute) of this washer, which can reach 2.4, can be considered in the average. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Predator 3100, which can reach up to 2.8 GPM.
- In comparison to other gas-powered units of similar price, the 7440 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM) of the 7019 are average. If you consider the highest overall cleaning power as a really important factor, the Predator 3200 and its 8960 Cleaning Units has one of the highest cleaning efficiency of all the similarly priced units.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7000 and 7500 Cleaning Units, the Generac 7019 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Founded in a garage in Wales, Wisconsin by Robert Kern and five employees, Generac has been a leader in power generation systems since 1959. In the early 1960s, Generac began producing electric generators for Sears and Roebuck Company. During the 1970s the company began to manufacture other outdoor power equipment such as electric chainsaws, pressure washers, and welders. Generac, now a subsidiary of CCMP Capital, continues to be headquartered in Waukesha, with manufacturing facilities in four other cities in Wisconsin USA.
The Generac 7019 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Generac pressure washers, please consult Generac's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-GENERAC (888-436-3722).