The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2000 PSI and flow of 1.1 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Motor||13 amp, universal|
|Other model numbers||GPW2000-1RG, 5111802VT, 5111902VT|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||20 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 20.8 x 20.1 x 35.8 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB
The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB, a medium duty pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Using a 13 amp universal motor, its axial pump delivers a pressure of up to 2000 PSI (roughly 33 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.1 GPM (values as per PWMA testing standards). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 2200 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF button. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D20.8 x W20.1 x H35.8 in, the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB offers great mobility. Its sturdy steel tubing frame provides longevity to the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the GPW2000-1RB convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Standing at only 28.8 lbs, this model can be carried around very easily. To further improve its transportability and ease of use, the unit also features a set of two 10" never-flat wheels.
The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. It must be noted that the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB doesn’t come with a soap dilution mechanism. Therefore, you must always make sure that your detergent is correctly diluted. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: The 20 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The 3 included nozzles, and the respective surfaces they’re appropriate for, are listed in the table below.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Onboard storage: The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get spray gun, power cord, nozzle cleaner, soap hose, pressure hose and wand.
The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB, which can reach up to 2000 PSI, has one of the higher pressure outputs of the electric units that cost between $120 and $150. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX2700-MAX with a PSI of 2100.
- In the aforementioned price range, this washer, with 1.1 GPM (gallons per minute), is placed on the lower end of the GPM scale. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Westinghouse ePX3050, which can reach up to 1.76 GPM.
- The 2200 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), of the GPW2000-1RB result in an average cleaning efficiency, compared to similarly priced electric units. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Westinghouse ePX3050, which can reach up to 3572.8 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Globe Tools Group based in Changzhou, China. Founded in 2007 with the goal of marketing powerful lithium-ion battery technology paired with outdoor power equipment, Greenworks has regional offices in the USA and in Sweden. The company uses innovative methods to produce both corded electric and battery powered tools with power ratings ranging from 24-volts to commercial-grade 82-volts. Greenworks markets to homeowners and contractors who want smarter, greener, and cleaner solutions.
The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks pressure washers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).