The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2000 PSI and flow of 1.1 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Motor||13 amp, universal|
|Other model numbers||GPW2000-1RG, 5111802VT, 5111902VT|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||20 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 20.8 x 20.1 x 35.8 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB
The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB, a medium duty pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Its axial pump, which utilizes a 13 amp universal motor, may deliver a pressure of up to 2000 PSI (almost 33 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.1 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 2200 Cleaning Units.
As it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the GPW2000-1RB gets easily started by a simple ON/OFF button. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D20.8 x W20.1 x H35.8 in, the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB provides great mobility. The strong steel tubing frame assures assembly longevity. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the GPW2000-1RB convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
With a weight of only 28.8 lbs, the unit is definitely easy to carry around. As if this lightweight wasn't enough, the device also features two 10" never-flat wheels to further improve its ease of use and of transport.
The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. However, since the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB does not feature a soap dilution mechanism, you'll have to make sure your detergent is correctly diluted before use. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 20 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 3 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Onboard storage: The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB's handy storage area lets you store nozzles and accessories, and thus, you’ll be always prepared and have everything necessary for the job at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as soap hose, power cord, spray gun, wand, nozzle cleaner and pressure hose.
The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB, which can reach a PSI of 2000, achieves an average pressure output, compared to other electric units that cost between $170 and $200. If you're going after the highest possible power of the water stream, one of the best in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX3501 that can reach up to 2300 PSI.
- This washer, with a GPM of 1.1 (gallons per minute) has a somewhat lower water flow value compared to devices in its price range. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX4001, with 1.76 GPM.
- In comparison to other electric units of similar price, the 2200 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM) of the GPW2000-1RB are average. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Stanley SHP2150, which can reach up to 3010 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Globe Tools Group based in Changzhou, China. Founded in 2007 with the goal of marketing powerful lithium-ion battery technology paired with outdoor power equipment, Greenworks has regional offices in the USA and in Sweden. The company uses innovative methods to produce both corded electric and battery powered tools with power ratings ranging from 24-volts to commercial-grade 82-volts. Greenworks markets to homeowners and contractors who want smarter, greener, and cleaner solutions.
The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks pressure washers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).