The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2000 PSI and flow of 1.1 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Motor||13 amp, universal|
|Other model numbers||GPW2000-1RG, 5111802VT, 5111902VT|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||20 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 20.8 x 20.1 x 35.8 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB
In a nutshell, the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB is a medium duty pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by a 13 amp universal motor, its axial pump can deliver a pressure of 2000 PSI (around 33 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.1 GPM (values as per PWMA testing standards). Combined, these values mean that the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB has a cleaning power of 2200 Cleaning Units.
Since it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the GPW2000-1RB is started simply by an ON/OFF button. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB is very mobile, due to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D20.8 x W20.1 x H35.8 in. The strong steel tubing frame assures assembly longevity. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the GPW2000-1RB convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Standing at only 32.4 lbs, this model can be carried around very easily. On top of its light weight, the transportability and ease of use of this model is further improved by the addition of two 10" never-flat wheels.
Along with the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is fed in through a siphon hose, since the device lacks a soap tank. However, since the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB does not feature a soap dilution mechanism, you'll have to make sure your detergent is correctly diluted before use. If a soap nozzle is attached, the device will proceed to add the detergent to the water automatically.
- Pressure hose: The included 20 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 3 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Onboard storage: With the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB also comes with nozzle cleaner, wand, pressure hose, spray gun, soap hose and power cord.
The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Reaching a 2000 PSI max pressure output, the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB has an expected pressure value, compared to the other electric units in the $170 to $200 price range. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX3220 with a PSI of 2300.
- This washer, with a GPM of 1.1 (gallons per minute) has a somewhat lower water flow value compared to devices in its price range. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the Sun Joe SPX2005P has the highest GPM of 1.8.
- The GPW2000-1RB has 2200 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), which can be considered low in comparison to other electric devices of this price. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the WEN PW21 and its 3572.8 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Greenworks GPW2000-1RB is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Globe Tools Group based in Changzhou, China. Founded in 2007 with the goal of marketing powerful lithium-ion battery technology paired with outdoor power equipment, Greenworks has regional offices in the USA and in Sweden. The company uses innovative methods to produce both corded electric and battery powered tools with power ratings ranging from 24-volts to commercial-grade 82-volts. Greenworks markets to homeowners and contractors who want smarter, greener, and cleaner solutions.
The Greenworks GPW2000-1RB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks pressure washers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).