The Greenworks GPW2000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2000 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Greenworks GPW2000
In a nutshell, the Greenworks GPW2000 is a medium duty pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 14 amp motor, its axial pump delivers a pressure of 2000 PSI (roughly 33 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Greenworks GPW2000's cleaning power of 2400 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the Greenworks GPW2000's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D20 x W20.8 x H34 in, the Greenworks GPW2000 provides great mobility. The robust steel tubing frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the GPW2000 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
The unit can be very easily carried around, as it weighs just 31 lbs. To further improve its transportability and ease of use, the unit also features a set of two 10" wheels.
The Greenworks GPW2000's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Detergent storage is ensured by a dedicated tank. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of easy-to-use straps, the included 25 ft high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 4 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: Stay prepared for any job with Greenworks GPW2000's handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store any nozzles and accessories which you may need for the job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Greenworks GPW2000 also comes with spray gun, nozzle cleaner, power cord, wand and pressure hose.
The Greenworks GPW2000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Greenworks GPW2000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With its 2000 PSI max pressure output, the Greenworks GPW2000 is in the expected pressure range, for electric units in the $300-400 price range. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 with a PSI of 3000.
- The achievable water flow of this washer, which reaches 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute) can be described as low, compared to other devices in its price range. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX9006-PRO, with 2 GPM.
- Amongst similarly priced electric devices, the 2400 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM) of the GPW2000 rank as low. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the AR Blue Clean MAXX3000 with its 3900 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Greenworks GPW2000 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its cleaning power range, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Nozzles||25°, 40°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 20 x 20.8 x 34 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10"|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 4 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Globe Tools Group based in Changzhou, China. Founded in 2007 with the goal of marketing powerful lithium-ion battery technology paired with outdoor power equipment, Greenworks has regional offices in the USA and in Sweden. The company uses innovative methods to produce both corded electric and battery powered tools with power ratings ranging from 24-volts to commercial-grade 82-volts. Greenworks markets to homeowners and contractors who want smarter, greener, and cleaner solutions.
The Greenworks GPW2000 is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks pressure washers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).