The Greenworks GPW2000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2000 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Motor||14 amp, universal|
|Nozzles||25°, 40°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 20 x 20.8 x 34 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10"|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 4 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Greenworks GPW2000
In a nutshell, the Greenworks GPW2000 is a medium duty pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
Powered by a 14 amp universal motor, its axial pump can deliver a pressure of 2000 PSI (around 33 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the Greenworks GPW2000 has a cleaning power of 2400 Cleaning Units.
As it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the GPW2000 gets easily started by a simple ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D20 x W20.8 x H34 in, the Greenworks GPW2000 offers great mobility. The strong steel tubing frame assures assembly longevity. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the GPW2000 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
The unit can be very easily carried around, as it weighs just 31 lbs. A set of two 10" wheels also improves the ease of transport of the device.
The Greenworks GPW2000's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a dedicated tank. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 4 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: With the Greenworks GPW2000's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The Greenworks GPW2000 comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get power cord, nozzle cleaner, spray gun, pressure hose and wand.
The Greenworks GPW2000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Greenworks GPW2000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Greenworks GPW2000, which can reach a PSI of 2000, achieves an average pressure output, compared to other electric units that cost between $170 and $200. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Realm BY02-BIMK, which reaches up to 2600 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, this washer, with 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute), is placed on the lower end of the GPM scale. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX2005P, with 1.8 GPM.
- The GPW2000 has 2400 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), which can be considered low in comparison to other electric devices of this price. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Realm BY02-BIMK and its 4550 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Greenworks GPW2000 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Globe Tools Group based in Changzhou, China. Founded in 2007 with the goal of marketing powerful lithium-ion battery technology paired with outdoor power equipment, Greenworks has regional offices in the USA and in Sweden. The company uses innovative methods to produce both corded electric and battery powered tools with power ratings ranging from 24-volts to commercial-grade 82-volts. Greenworks markets to homeowners and contractors who want smarter, greener, and cleaner solutions.
The Greenworks GPW2000 is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks pressure washers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).