The Greenworks GPW2700 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2700 PSI and flow of 2.3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Motor||14 amp, induction|
|Other model numbers||5108902VT|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 5 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Greenworks GPW2700
In a nutshell, the Greenworks GPW2700 is a medium duty pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
Using a 14 amp induction motor, its aluminum axial cam pump delivers a pressure of up to 2700 PSI (roughly 45 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.3 GPM (values as per PWMA testing standards). GPM is the maximum value and can usually be reached only at minimum pressure. Under typical load, the unit's rated flow is 1.2 GPM. Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 3240 Cleaning Units.
The GPW2700 is an electric pressure washer and thus, can be easily started by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Greenworks GPW2700 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust steel tubing frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
The unit can be very easily carried around, as it weighs just 47 lbs. To further improve its transportability and ease of use, the unit also features a set of two 10" never-flat wheels.
Along with the Greenworks GPW2700 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a dedicated tank. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The 5 nozzles included with the device, and the respective surfaces which they’re the most suitable for, are shown in the following table.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Greenworks GPW2700's handy storage area lets you store nozzles and accessories, and thus, you’ll be always prepared and have everything necessary for the job at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The Greenworks GPW2700 comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get pressure hose, spray gun, power cord and wand.
The Greenworks GPW2700's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Greenworks GPW2700 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Greenworks GPW2700, which can reach up to 2700 PSI, has one of the higher pressure outputs of the electric units that cost between $195 and $255. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Sun Joe SPX3000-MAX with 2800 PSI.
- The water flow of this washer, which reaches up to 2.3 GPM (gallons per minute) is one of the highest values found in the above-mentioned price range.
- The GPW2700, with its 3240 Cleaning Units sits at the high end of the cleaning efficiency spectrum, when compared to other devices of similar price.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 3000 and 3500 Cleaning Units, the Greenworks GPW2700 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Globe Tools Group based in Changzhou, China. Founded in 2007 with the goal of marketing powerful lithium-ion battery technology paired with outdoor power equipment, Greenworks has regional offices in the USA and in Sweden. The company uses innovative methods to produce both corded electric and battery powered tools with power ratings ranging from 24-volts to commercial-grade 82-volts. Greenworks markets to homeowners and contractors who want smarter, greener, and cleaner solutions.
The Greenworks GPW2700 is covered under a warranty for up to 10 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks pressure washers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).