The Greenworks GPW2700 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2700 PSI and flow of 2.3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Greenworks GPW2700
The Greenworks GPW2700 is a medium duty pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Its aluminum axial cam pump, which utilizes a 14 amp induction motor, may deliver a pressure of up to 2700 PSI (almost 45 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.3 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 6210 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the Greenworks GPW2700's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Greenworks GPW2700 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust and sturdy steel tubing frame offers longevity to the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
With a weight of only 47 lbs, the unit is definitely easy to carry around. To further improve its transportability and ease of use, the unit also features a set of two 10" never-flat wheels.
The Greenworks GPW2700 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Detergent storage is ensured by a dedicated tank. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of convenient hooks, the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 5 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Greenworks GPW2700's handy storage area lets you store nozzles and accessories, and thus, you’ll be always prepared and have everything necessary for the job at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The Greenworks GPW2700 comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get wand, power cord, pressure hose and spray gun.
The Greenworks GPW2700's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Greenworks GPW2700 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Greenworks GPW2700, which can reach up to 2700 PSI, has one of the higher pressure outputs of the electric units that cost between $240 and $300. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Realm BY02-BIMH-3000 with a PSI of 3000.
- In the aforementioned price range, the 2.3 GPM (gallons per minute) of this washer makes it one of the best performing units in terms of the delivered volume of water.
- With a rather impressive value of 6210 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the GPW2700 has one of the highest cleaning efficiencies compared to similarly priced devices.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 5000 and 7500 Cleaning Units, the Greenworks GPW2700 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Motor||14 amp, induction|
|Other model numbers||5108902VT|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 5 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Globe Tools Group based in Changzhou, China. Founded in 2007 with the goal of marketing powerful lithium-ion battery technology paired with outdoor power equipment, Greenworks has regional offices in the USA and in Sweden. The company uses innovative methods to produce both corded electric and battery powered tools with power ratings ranging from 24-volts to commercial-grade 82-volts. Greenworks markets to homeowners and contractors who want smarter, greener, and cleaner solutions.
The Greenworks GPW2700 is covered under a warranty for up to 10 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks pressure washers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).