The Greenworks GPW2700 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2700 PSI and flow of 2.3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Motor||14 amp, induction|
|Other model numbers||5108902VT|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 5 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Greenworks GPW2700
The Greenworks GPW2700, a medium duty pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
The following sections will present you in detail its power characteristics and design, its main features and all the additional features it has to offer.
The Greenworks GPW2700's aluminum axial cam pump, powered by a 14 amp induction motor, can provide a pressure of up to 2700 PSI (approximately 45 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.3 GPM (values as per PWMA testing standards). GPM is the maximum value and can usually be reached only at minimum pressure. Under typical load, the unit's rated flow is 1.2 GPM. The Greenworks GPW2700 thus has a cleaning power of 3240 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the Greenworks GPW2700's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Greenworks GPW2700 grants mobility and stability to the unit. Its sturdy steel tubing frame provides longevity to the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
Because the device weighs just 47 lbs, carrying it around is very easy. On top of its light weight, the transportability and ease of use of this model is further improved by the addition of two 10" never-flat wheels.
Along with the Greenworks GPW2700 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a dedicated tank. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of convenient hooks, the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 5 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Greenworks GPW2700 allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Greenworks GPW2700 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as pressure hose, power cord, spray gun and wand.
The Greenworks GPW2700's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Greenworks GPW2700 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Able to deliver a maximum pressure of 2700 PSI, the Greenworks GPW2700 is one of the electric products that produce an above average water pressure, in the $300 to $400 price range. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX8000-PRO with a PSI of 3200.
- The water flow of this washer, which reaches up to 2.3 GPM (gallons per minute) is one of the highest values found in the above-mentioned price range.
- Reaching up to 3240 Cleaning Units, the GPW2700 is one of the more efficient amongst its similarly priced peers. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Ryobi RY143011 with its 3300 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 3000 and 3500 Cleaning Units, the Greenworks GPW2700 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Induction motor
- Designed to be stable
- Good range of nozzles included
- Onboard storage
- 10 year (limited) warranty
- High PSI for the price
- High GPM for the price
- High CU for the price
- The Greenworks GPW2700 doesn't have any notably low specs.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Globe Tools Group based in Changzhou, China. Founded in 2007 with the goal of marketing powerful lithium-ion battery technology paired with outdoor power equipment, Greenworks has regional offices in the USA and in Sweden. The company uses innovative methods to produce both corded electric and battery powered tools with power ratings ranging from 24-volts to commercial-grade 82-volts. Greenworks markets to homeowners and contractors who want smarter, greener, and cleaner solutions.
The Greenworks GPW2700 is covered under a warranty for up to 10 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks pressure washers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).