The Greenworks GPW2700 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2700 PSI and flow of 2.3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Greenworks GPW2700
The Greenworks GPW2700, a medium duty pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by a 14 amp induction motor, its aluminum axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 2700 PSI (around 45 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.3 GPM (values as per PWMA testing standards). Combined, these values mean that the Greenworks GPW2700 has a cleaning power of 6210 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the Greenworks GPW2700's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Greenworks GPW2700 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust and sturdy steel tubing frame offers longevity to the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
Because the device weighs just 47 lbs, carrying it around is very easy. As if this lightweight wasn't enough, the device also features two 10" never-flat wheels to further improve its ease of use and of transport.
Along with the Greenworks GPW2700 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a dedicated tank. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of convenient hooks, the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The 5 nozzles included with the device, and the respective surfaces which they’re the most suitable for, are shown in the following table.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: Stay prepared for any job with Greenworks GPW2700's handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store any nozzles and accessories which you may need for the job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The Greenworks GPW2700 comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get wand, spray gun, power cord and pressure hose.
The Greenworks GPW2700's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Greenworks GPW2700 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Able to deliver a maximum pressure of 2700 PSI, the Greenworks GPW2700 is one of the electric products that produce an above average water pressure, in the $300 to $400 price range. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Greenworks GPW3000, which reaches up to 3000 PSI.
- The water flow of this washer, which reaches up to 2.3 GPM (gallons per minute) is one of the highest values found in the above-mentioned price range.
- Reaching up to 6210 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the GPW2700 is one of the most efficient amongst its similarly priced peers.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 5000 and 7500 Cleaning Units, the Greenworks GPW2700 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Motor||14 amp, induction|
|Other model numbers||5108902VT|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 5 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Globe Tools Group based in Changzhou, China. Founded in 2007 with the goal of marketing powerful lithium-ion battery technology paired with outdoor power equipment, Greenworks has regional offices in the USA and in Sweden. The company uses innovative methods to produce both corded electric and battery powered tools with power ratings ranging from 24-volts to commercial-grade 82-volts. Greenworks markets to homeowners and contractors who want smarter, greener, and cleaner solutions.
The Greenworks GPW2700 is covered under a warranty for up to 10 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks pressure washers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).