The Greenworks GPW3000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3000 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Motor||14 amp, brushless|
|Other model numbers||5110502VT|
|Soap tank||1 gal|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Greenworks GPW3000
The Greenworks GPW3000, a heavy duty pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
The Greenworks GPW3000's axial pump, powered by a 14 amp brushless motor, can provide a pressure of up to 3000 PSI (approximately 50 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM (values as per PWMA testing standards). GPM is the maximum value and can usually be reached only at minimum pressure. Under typical load, the unit's rated flow is 1.1 GPM. The Greenworks GPW3000 thus has a cleaning power of 3300 Cleaning Units.
The GPW3000 is an electric pressure washer and thus, can be easily started by an ON/OFF button. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Greenworks GPW3000 grants mobility and stability to the unit. Its sturdy steel frame provides longevity to the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
The unit can be very easily carried around, as it weighs just 47 lbs. A set of two 10" never-flat wheels also improves the ease of transport of the device.
The Greenworks GPW3000's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a 1 gal tank. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The 5 included nozzles, and the respective surfaces they’re appropriate for, are listed in the table below.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Greenworks GPW3000 allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Greenworks GPW3000 comes with power cord, pressure hose, nozzle cleaner, wand and spray gun.
The Greenworks GPW3000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Greenworks GPW3000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Able to deliver a maximum pressure of 3000 PSI, the Greenworks GPW3000 is one of the electric products that produce an above average water pressure, in the $300 to $400 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Sun Joe SPX8000-PRO with 3200 PSI.
- With a maximum GPM of 2 (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the top in terms of water flow, in its respective price range. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the Greenworks GPW2700, that can deliver up to 2.3 GPM.
- The GPW3000, with its 3300 Cleaning Units sits at the high end of the cleaning efficiency spectrum, when compared to other devices of similar price.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 3000 and 3500 Cleaning Units, the Greenworks GPW3000 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Globe Tools Group based in Changzhou, China. Founded in 2007 with the goal of marketing powerful lithium-ion battery technology paired with outdoor power equipment, Greenworks has regional offices in the USA and in Sweden. The company uses innovative methods to produce both corded electric and battery powered tools with power ratings ranging from 24-volts to commercial-grade 82-volts. Greenworks markets to homeowners and contractors who want smarter, greener, and cleaner solutions.
The Greenworks GPW3000 is covered under a warranty for up to 10 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks pressure washers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).