The Greenworks GPW3000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3000 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Greenworks GPW3000
In summary, the Greenworks GPW3000 is a heavy duty pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by a 14 amp brushless motor, its axial pump can deliver a pressure of 3000 PSI (around 50 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM (values as per PWMA testing standards). Combined, these values mean that the Greenworks GPW3000 has a cleaning power of 6000 Cleaning Units.
As it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the GPW3000 gets easily started by a simple ON/OFF button. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Greenworks GPW3000 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust steel frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
The unit can be very easily carried around, as it weighs just 47 lbs. On top of its light weight, the transportability and easy of use of this model is further improved by the addition of two 10" never-flat wheels.
Along with the Greenworks GPW3000 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a 1 gal tank. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The 5 nozzles included with the device, and the respective surfaces which they’re the most suitable for, are shown in the following table.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Greenworks GPW3000 features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Greenworks GPW3000 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as nozzle cleaner, wand, pressure hose, spray gun and power cord.
The Greenworks GPW3000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Greenworks GPW3000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Greenworks GPW3000, which can reach up to 3000 PSI, has one of the higher pressure outputs of the electric units that cost between $300 and $400. If you're going after the highest possible power of the water stream, one of the best in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX4800 that can reach up to 3200 PSI.
- With a maximum GPM of 2 (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the best in terms of water flow, in its respective price range.
- The GPW3000, which reaches up to 6000 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM) is one of the most efficient, in comparison to its similarly priced counterparts.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 5000 and 7500 Cleaning Units, the Greenworks GPW3000 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Motor||14 amp, brushless|
|Other model numbers||5110502VT|
|Soap tank||1 gal|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Globe Tools Group based in Changzhou, China. Founded in 2007 with the goal of marketing powerful lithium-ion battery technology paired with outdoor power equipment, Greenworks has regional offices in the USA and in Sweden. The company uses innovative methods to produce both corded electric and battery powered tools with power ratings ranging from 24-volts to commercial-grade 82-volts. Greenworks markets to homeowners and contractors who want smarter, greener, and cleaner solutions.
The Greenworks GPW3000 is covered under a warranty for up to 10 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks pressure washers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).