The Greenworks GPW3000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3000 PSI and flow of 1.1 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Greenworks GPW3000
In a nutshell, the Greenworks GPW3000 is a heavy duty pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by a 14 amp motor, its axial pump can deliver a pressure of 3000 PSI (around 50 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.1 GPM (values as per PWMA testing standards). Combined, these values mean that the Greenworks GPW3000 has a cleaning power of 3300 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the Greenworks GPW3000's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF button. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Greenworks GPW3000 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust and sturdy steel frame offers longevity to the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
Since the unit weighs only 47 lbs, it is very easily carried around. To further improve its transportability and ease of use, the unit also features a set of two 10" never-flat wheels.
Along with the Greenworks GPW3000 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent storage is ensured by a 1 gal tank. The detergent is automatically added to the water when a soap nozzle is connected.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 5 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: Stay prepared for any job with Greenworks GPW3000's handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store any nozzles and accessories which you may need for the job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: Included with the Greenworks GPW3000 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as spray gun, nozzle cleaner, pressure hose, power cord and wand.
The Greenworks GPW3000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Greenworks GPW3000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Greenworks GPW3000, reaching a PSI of up to 3000, is one of the most powerful electric units in $300-400 price range.
- When compared to devices in the above-mentioned price range, this washer and its 1.1 GPM (gallons per minute), is on the lower end of the achievable water flow. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX9006-PRO, which can reach up to 2 GPM.
- The GPW3000, with its 3300 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM) sits at the high end of the cleaning efficiency spectrum, when compared to other devices of similar price. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Greenworks GPW3000, which can reach up to 3300 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 3000 and 3500 Cleaning Units, the Greenworks GPW3000 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Other model numbers||5110502VT|
|Soap tank||1 gal|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Globe Tools Group based in Changzhou, China. Founded in 2007 with the goal of marketing powerful lithium-ion battery technology paired with outdoor power equipment, Greenworks has regional offices in the USA and in Sweden. The company uses innovative methods to produce both corded electric and battery powered tools with power ratings ranging from 24-volts to commercial-grade 82-volts. Greenworks markets to homeowners and contractors who want smarter, greener, and cleaner solutions.
The Greenworks GPW3000 is covered under a warranty for up to 10 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks pressure washers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).