The Greenworks GPW3000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3000 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Greenworks GPW3000
In a nutshell, the Greenworks GPW3000 is a heavy duty pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 14 amp motor, its axial pump delivers a pressure of 3000 PSI (roughly 50 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM (values as per PWMA testing standards), resulting in the Greenworks GPW3000's cleaning power of 6000 Cleaning Units.
The GPW3000 is an electric pressure washer and thus, can be easily started by an ON/OFF button. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Greenworks GPW3000 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The strong steel frame assures assembly longevity. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
Because the device weighs just 47 lbs, carrying it around is very easy. To further improve its transportability and ease of use, the unit also features a set of two 10" never-flat wheels.
The Greenworks GPW3000's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Detergent storage is ensured by a 1 gal tank. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 5 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: With the Greenworks GPW3000's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Greenworks GPW3000 also comes with spray gun, wand, power cord, nozzle cleaner and pressure hose.
The Greenworks GPW3000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Greenworks GPW3000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Able to deliver a maximum pressure of 3000 PSI, the Greenworks GPW3000 is one of the electric products that can produce the highest water pressure, in the $300 to $400 price range.
- The water flow of this washer, which reaches up to 2 GPM (gallons per minute) is one of the higher values found in the above-mentioned price range. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Greenworks GPW2200, which can reach up to 2.3 GPM.
- The GPW3000, which reaches up to 6000 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM) is one of the more efficient, in comparison to its similarly priced counterparts. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the Greenworks GPW2700 and its 6210 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 5000 and 7500 Cleaning Units, the Greenworks GPW3000 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Other model numbers||5110502VT|
|Soap tank||1 gal|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Globe Tools Group based in Changzhou, China. Founded in 2007 with the goal of marketing powerful lithium-ion battery technology paired with outdoor power equipment, Greenworks has regional offices in the USA and in Sweden. The company uses innovative methods to produce both corded electric and battery powered tools with power ratings ranging from 24-volts to commercial-grade 82-volts. Greenworks markets to homeowners and contractors who want smarter, greener, and cleaner solutions.
The Greenworks GPW3000 is covered under a warranty for up to 10 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks pressure washers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).