The Greenworks GPW3000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3000 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Motor||14 amp, brushless|
|Other model numbers||5110502VT|
|Soap tank||1 gal|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Greenworks GPW3000
In a nutshell, the Greenworks GPW3000 is a heavy duty pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
With a 14 amp brushless motor, its axial pump delivers a pressure of 3000 PSI (roughly 50 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM (values as per PWMA testing standards). GPM is the maximum value and can usually be reached only at minimum pressure. Under typical load, the unit's rated flow is 1.1 GPM, resulting in the Greenworks GPW3000's cleaning power of 3300 Cleaning Units.
The GPW3000 is an electric pressure washer and thus, can be easily started by an ON/OFF button. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Greenworks GPW3000 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The strong steel frame assures assembly longevity. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
Because the device weighs just 47 lbs, carrying it around is very easy. A set of two 10" never-flat wheels also improves the ease of transport of the device.
Along with the Greenworks GPW3000 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a 1 gal tank. If a soap nozzle is attached, the device will proceed to add the detergent to the water automatically.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The 5 nozzles included with the device, and the respective surfaces which they’re the most suitable for, are shown in the following table.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: With the Greenworks GPW3000's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: The Greenworks GPW3000 comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get nozzle cleaner, spray gun, pressure hose, wand and power cord.
The Greenworks GPW3000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Greenworks GPW3000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Greenworks GPW3000, which can reach up to 3000 PSI, has one of the highest pressure outputs of the electric units that cost between $300 and $400.
- The water flow of this washer, which reaches up to 2 GPM (gallons per minute) is one of the higher values found in the above-mentioned price range. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Greenworks GPW2200, with 2.3 GPM.
- The GPW3000, which reaches up to 3300 Cleaning Units is one of the most efficient, in comparison to its similarly priced counterparts.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 3000 and 3500 Cleaning Units, the Greenworks GPW3000 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Globe Tools Group based in Changzhou, China. Founded in 2007 with the goal of marketing powerful lithium-ion battery technology paired with outdoor power equipment, Greenworks has regional offices in the USA and in Sweden. The company uses innovative methods to produce both corded electric and battery powered tools with power ratings ranging from 24-volts to commercial-grade 82-volts. Greenworks markets to homeowners and contractors who want smarter, greener, and cleaner solutions.
The Greenworks GPW3000 is covered under a warranty for up to 10 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks pressure washers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).