The Husqvarna HB32 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3200 PSI and flow of 2.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Husqvarna HB32
The Husqvarna HB32 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Using an impressive 208 cc engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of up to 3200 PSI (roughly 53 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.5 GPM (values as per PW101-2010). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 8000 Cleaning Units.
The Briggs & Stratton CR950 engine of this gas-powered pressure washer relies on an old-school pull-start mechanism to get started.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.8 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Husqvarna HB32 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust welded steel frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The handle adds to the HB32 convenience of transport.
Most users can maneuver this model easily, as it weighs just 80 lbs. A major component of its weight are its 208 cc Briggs & Stratton CR950 engine and welded steel frame. However, the two 10" pneumatic wheels allow the HB32 to be easily manipulated and maneuvered.
Along with the Husqvarna HB32 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: The 30 ft high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 4 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Husqvarna HB32 features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: Included with the Husqvarna HB32 are also the owner's manual and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as pressure hose, spray gun, wand and soap hose.
The Husqvarna HB32's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Husqvarna HB32 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Husqvarna HB32, which can reach a PSI of 3200, achieves an average pressure output, compared to other gas-powered units that cost between $400 and $500. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Briggs & Stratton 20647 with a PSI of 3600.
- Considering its water flow, this washer, with a GPM (gallons per minute) of 2.5 is in the average compared to other devices in its price range. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Lifan LFQ3370, with 3 GPM.
- The 8000 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), of the HB32 sit at an average, in reference to other gas-powered units of similar price. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Lifan LFQ3370 and its 9900 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 8000 and 8500 Cleaning Units, the Husqvarna HB32 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||208 cc Briggs & Stratton CR950 OHV 4-stroke|
|Other model numbers||967979301, PW3200|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", pneumatic|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 4 nozzles|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
The Husqvarna HB32 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna pressure washers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.