The Husqvarna HB32 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3200 PSI and flow of 2.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||208 cc Briggs & Stratton CR950 OHV 4-stroke|
|Other model numbers||967979301, PW3200|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", pneumatic|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 4 nozzles|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Husqvarna HB32
In summary, the Husqvarna HB32 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which provides:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by an impressive 208 cc engine, its axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 3200 PSI (around 53 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.5 GPM (values as per PW101-2010). Combined, these values mean that the Husqvarna HB32 has a cleaning power of 8000 Cleaning Units.
The Briggs & Stratton CR950 engine of this gas-powered pressure washer relies on an old-school pull-start mechanism to get started.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.8 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Husqvarna HB32 grants mobility and stability to the unit. Its sturdy welded steel frame provides longevity to the assembly. The handle adds to the HB32 convenience of transport.
The device can be maneuvered with ease by most, since it only weighs 80 lbs. One of the largest contributors to its weight are its 208 cc Briggs & Stratton CR950 engine and its welded steel frame. But, as the HB32 does have a set of two 10" pneumatic wheels, it can be easily maneuvered and manipulated.
Along with the Husqvarna HB32 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. The detergent is automatically added to the water when a soap nozzle is connected.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 30 ft high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The 4 included nozzles, and the respective surfaces they’re appropriate for, are listed in the table below.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: With the Husqvarna HB32's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: Included with the Husqvarna HB32 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as spray gun, soap hose, pressure hose and wand.
The Husqvarna HB32's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Husqvarna HB32 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Husqvarna HB32, with a max water pressure of 3200 PSI, has one of the higher PSI values of the gas-powered products in the $400-500 price range. If you're going after the highest possible power of the water stream, one of the best in this price range is the Simpson MS61084-S that can reach up to 3400 PSI.
- In its respective price range, the water flow of this washer, 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute), ranks as average. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the Lifan LFQ3370, that can deliver up to 3 GPM.
- The 8000 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), of the HB32 result in an average cleaning efficiency, compared to similarly priced gas-powered units. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Lifan LFQ3370 and its 9900 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 8000 and 8500 Cleaning Units, the Husqvarna HB32 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
The Husqvarna HB32 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna pressure washers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.