The Kärcher G3000X is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3000 PSI and flow of 2.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Kärcher G3000X
The Kärcher G3000X, a heavy duty pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Its axial pump, which utilizes a 196 cc engine, may deliver a pressure of up to 3000 PSI (almost 50 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.4 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 7200 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s Kärcher KXS engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.8 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The Kärcher G3000X offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D25.1 x W19 x H37 in. Its sturdy welded steel frame provides longevity to the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
The device can be maneuvered with ease by most, since it only weighs 68 lbs. Its 196 cc Kärcher KXS engine and welded steel frame all add up to a substantial part of that weight. Nethertheless, thanks to its two 12" never-flat wheels, the G3000X remains very easy to manipulate and maneuver.
Along with the Kärcher G3000X itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent storage is ensured by a removable 0.5 gal tank. As the Kärcher G3000X doesn’t include a soap dilution mechanism, the user must provide a correctly diluted detergent before proceeding to use it. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its zinc-coated wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 4 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: With the Kärcher G3000X's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Kärcher G3000X comes with spray gun, wand and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Kärcher G3000X is CARB-compliant, which means that it’s purchase and sale is legal in any of the 50 states, including California.
The Kärcher G3000X's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Kärcher G3000X compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With its 3000 PSI max pressure output, the Karcher G3000X is in the expected pressure range, for gas-powered units in the $300-400 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Stanley SXPW3425 with 3400 PSI.
- This washer reaches 2.4 GPM (gallons per minute) and thus, has an average water flow compared to similarly priced devices. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the Lifan LFQ3370, that can deliver up to 3 GPM.
- With the G3000X's 7200 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), its cleaning efficiency range may be considered average, compared to gas-powered units of similar price. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Lifan LFQ3370 and its 9900 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7000 and 7500 Cleaning Units, the Karcher G3000X is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Engine||196 cc Kärcher KXS 4-stroke OHV|
|Other model numbers||1.107-385.0|
|Soap tank||0.5 gal, removable|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 25.1 x 19 x 37 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12", never flat|
|Included accessories||Zinc-coated wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 4 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Founded in 1935 by Alfred Kärcher, this family-owned business is headquartered in Winnenden, Germany. Credited with developing Europe's first hot water high-pressure washer in 1950, the company continues to pride itself on ingenuity and innovative thinking for new solutions in the cleaning industry. Kärcher also insists on being a socially- and ecologically-sustainable company. The popularity of the brand can be seen by the fact that the name Kärcher has in some European countries become a colloquial term used synonymously with pressure washers.
The Kärcher G3000X is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Kärcher pressure washers, please contact the Kärcher Customer Support: 1-800-537-4129.