The Kärcher G3000X is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3000 PSI and flow of 2.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Engine||196cc Kärcher KXS 4-stroke OHV|
|Other model numbers||1.107-385.0|
|Soap tank||0.5 gal, removable|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 25.1 x 19 x 37 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12", never flat|
|Included accessories||Zinc-coated wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 4 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Kärcher G3000X
In a nutshell, the Kärcher G3000X is a heavy duty pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Its power characteristics and design, its main features and all its additional features are presented ahead.
With a 196 cc engine, its aluminum axial pump delivers a pressure of 3000 PSI (roughly 50 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.4 GPM (CETA-certified values), resulting in the Kärcher G3000X's cleaning power of 7200 Cleaning Units.
A classic pull-start mechanism is responsible for starting the gas-powered pressure washer’s Kärcher KXS engine.
The fuel is stored in a tank, which can hold up to 0.8 gallon of gasoline.
Design & Handling
The Kärcher G3000X offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D25.1 x W19 x H37 in. The robust and sturdy welded steel frame offers longevity to the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
Most users can maneuver this model easily, as it weighs just 68 lbs. Its 196 cc Kärcher KXS engine and welded steel frame account for a good chunk of that weight. However, the two 12" never-flat wheels allow the G3000X to be easily manipulated and maneuvered.
The Kärcher G3000X comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a removable 0.5 gal tank. The Kärcher G3000X is not equipped with a soap dilution mechanism, and thus, it is up to the user to ensure the detergent’s correct dilution ratio when using it. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its zinc-coated wand.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 4 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: With the Kärcher G3000X's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Kärcher G3000X comes with wand, pressure hose and spray gun.
- Emissions: The Kärcher G3000X is CARB-compliant. Thus, it can be bought and sold in any of the 50 states, including California.
The Kärcher G3000X's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Kärcher G3000X compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With its 3000 PSI max pressure output, the Karcher G3000X is in the expected pressure range, for gas-powered units in the $300-400 price range. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Westinghouse WPX3400, which reaches up to 3400 PSI.
- As this washer can produce a flow of water of 2.4 GPM (gallons per minute), it is average in terms of water volume for the above-mentioned price range. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Predator 3200, with a GPM of 2.8.
- Amongst similarly priced gas-powered devices, the 7200 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM) of the G3000X rank as low. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the WEN PW3400 and its 9180 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7000 and 7500 Cleaning Units, the Karcher G3000X is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Good range of nozzles included
- Onboard storage
- Decent PSI for the price
- Decent GPM for the price
- No detergent dilution mechanism
- Low CU for the price
Founded in 1935 by Alfred Kärcher, this family-owned business is headquartered in Winnenden, Germany. Credited with developing Europe's first hot water high-pressure washer in 1950, the company continues to pride itself on ingenuity and innovative thinking for new solutions in the cleaning industry. Kärcher also insists on being a socially- and ecologically-sustainable company. The popularity of the brand can be seen by the fact that the name Kärcher has in some European countries become a colloquial term used synonymously with pressure washers.
The Kärcher G3000X is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Kärcher pressure washers, please consult Kärcher's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-537-4129.