The Kärcher G3000XK is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3000 PSI and flow of 2.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Engine||196cc 6.5 HP Kohler RH265 4-stroke OHV|
|Other model numbers||1.107-386.0|
|Soap tank||0.5 gal, removable|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 25.1 x 19 x 37 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12", never flat|
|Included accessories||Zinc-coated wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 4 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Kärcher G3000XK
The Kärcher G3000XK, a heavy duty pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
The Kärcher G3000XK's axial pump, powered by a 196cc (6.5 hp) engine, can provide a pressure of up to 3000 PSI (approximately 50 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.4 GPM (CETA-certified values). The Kärcher G3000XK thus has a cleaning power of 7200 Cleaning Units.
The Kohler RH265 engine of this gas-powered pressure washer gets started by a classic pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.5 gallon.
Design & Handling
The Kärcher G3000XK is very mobile, due to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D25.1 x W19 x H37 in. The strong steel frame assures assembly longevity. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
With a weight of 64 lbs, the unit can be easily maneuvered by most users. Its 196cc Kohler RH265 engine and steel frame all add up to a substantial part of that weight. But, as the G3000XK does have a set of two 12" never-flat wheels, it can be easily maneuvered and manipulated.
Along with the Kärcher G3000XK itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a removable 0.5 gal tank. As the Kärcher G3000XK doesn’t include a soap dilution mechanism, the user must provide a correctly diluted detergent before proceeding to use it. The detergent is automatically added to the water when a soap nozzle is connected.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of easy-to-use straps, the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its zinc-coated wand.
- Nozzles: The 4 included nozzles, and the respective surfaces they’re appropriate for, are listed in the table below.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: With the Kärcher G3000XK's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Kärcher G3000XK are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as spray gun, pressure hose and wand.
- Emissions: The Kärcher G3000XK is CARB-compliant. Thus, it can be bought and sold in any of the 50 states, including California.
The Kärcher G3000XK's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Kärcher G3000XK compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With 3000 PSI, the Kärcher G3000XK ranks as one that can reach an above average pressure, amongst the gas-powered products that cost between $240 and $300. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Westinghouse WPX3200, which reaches up to 3200 PSI.
- The water flow of this washer, which reaches up to 2.4 GPM (gallons per minute) is one of the higher values found in the above-mentioned price range. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the Kärcher G3200Q, that can deliver up to 2.6 GPM.
- The G3000XK, which reaches up to 7200 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM) is one of the more efficient, in comparison to its similarly priced counterparts. If you consider the highest overall cleaning power as a really important factor, the Kärcher G3200Q and its 8320 Cleaning Units has one of the highest cleaning efficiency of all the similarly priced units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7000 and 7500 Cleaning Units, the Karcher G3000XK is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Founded in 1935 by Alfred Kärcher, this family-owned business is headquartered in Winnenden, Germany. Credited with developing Europe's first hot water high-pressure washer in 1950, the company continues to pride itself on ingenuity and innovative thinking for new solutions in the cleaning industry. Kärcher also insists on being a socially- and ecologically-sustainable company. The popularity of the brand can be seen by the fact that the name Kärcher has in some European countries become a colloquial term used synonymously with pressure washers.
The Kärcher G3000XK is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Kärcher pressure washers, please consult Kärcher's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-537-4129.