The Kärcher G3200Q is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3200 PSI and flow of 2.6 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||196 cc 5.5 HP Kärcher KXS OHV 4-stroke|
|Other model numbers||1.107-418.0|
|Soap tank||0.5 gal, removable|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 19.7 x 22.5 x 39.4 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 4 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Kärcher G3200Q
The Kärcher G3200Q is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 196 cc (5.5 hp) engine, its aluminum axial cam pump delivers a pressure of 3200 PSI (roughly 53 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.6 GPM (CETA-certified values), resulting in the Kärcher G3200Q's cleaning power of 8320 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s Kärcher KXS engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
The fuel is stored in a tank, which can hold up to 0.8 gallon of gasoline.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D19.7 x W22.5 x H39.4 in, the Kärcher G3200Q offers great mobility. The robust welded steel frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The handle adds to the G3200Q convenience of transport.
With a weight of 64 lbs, the unit can be easily maneuvered by most users. One of the largest contributors to its weight are its 196 cc Kärcher KXS engine and its welded steel frame. Nethertheless, thanks to its two 12" never-flat wheels, the G3200Q remains very easy to manipulate and maneuver.
The Kärcher G3200Q comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a removable 0.5 gal tank. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 4 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Kärcher G3200Q's handy storage area lets you store nozzles and accessories, and thus, you’ll be always prepared and have everything necessary for the job at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Kärcher G3200Q are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as pressure hose, wand and spray gun.
- Emissions: The Kärcher G3200Q is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. This means that this pressure washer can be bought and sold in each of the 50 states, including California.
The Kärcher G3200Q's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Kärcher G3200Q compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
Note: Even though we couldn’t list its price on this page, our research indicates that some retailers sell this unit around $400.
- The Karcher G3200Q, reaching a PSI of up to 3200, is one of the more powerful gas-powered units in $400-500 price range. If you're going after the highest possible power of the water stream, one of the best in this price range is the Simpson MS61084-S that can reach up to 3400 PSI.
- With a maximum GPM of 2.6 (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the top in terms of water flow, in its respective price range. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the Predator 3100 has the highest GPM of 2.8.
- Reaching up to 8320 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), the G3200Q is one of the more efficient amongst its similarly priced peers. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Predator 3100 with its 8680 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 8000 and 8500 Cleaning Units, the Karcher G3200Q is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Founded in 1935 by Alfred Kärcher, this family-owned business is headquartered in Winnenden, Germany. Credited with developing Europe's first hot water high-pressure washer in 1950, the company continues to pride itself on ingenuity and innovative thinking for new solutions in the cleaning industry. Kärcher also insists on being a socially- and ecologically-sustainable company. The popularity of the brand can be seen by the fact that the name Kärcher has in some European countries become a colloquial term used synonymously with pressure washers.
The Kärcher G3200Q is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Kärcher pressure washers, please consult Kärcher's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-537-4129.