The Kärcher G3200XK is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3200 PSI and flow of 2.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Kärcher G3200XK
In a nutshell, the Kärcher G3200XK is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Its axial pump, which utilizes a 196 cc (6.5 hp) engine, may deliver a pressure of up to 3200 PSI (almost 53 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.4 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 7680 Cleaning Units.
A classic pull-start mechanism is responsible for starting the gas-powered pressure washer’s Kohler RH265 engine.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.5 gallon.
Design & Handling
With its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D25.1 x W19 x H37 in, the Kärcher G3200XK provides great mobility. The robust and sturdy steel frame offers longevity to the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
Weighing 64 lbs, the unit is easy to maneuver by most people. Its 196 cc Kohler RH265 engine and steel frame account for a good chunk of that weight. Nethertheless, thanks to its two 12" never-flat wheels, the G3200XK remains very easy to manipulate and maneuver.
The Kärcher G3200XK's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a removable 0.5 gal tank. The Kärcher G3200XK is not equipped with a soap dilution mechanism, and thus, it is up to the user to ensure the detergent’s correct dilution ratio when using it. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included VersaGRIP spray gun and its zinc-coated wand.
- Nozzles: The 4 included nozzles, and the respective surfaces they’re appropriate for, are listed in the table below.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
The VersaGRIP trigger gun has dual action triggers, which allow you to effectively use it at any angle. A shoulder stock lets you utilize your very own body as an anchor, creates a secure holding position and reduces any strain exerted on your fingers, hand and wrists during the cleaning. The VersaGRIP is compatible with many brands and models of gas pressure washers, as it can be easily attached to industry-standard standardized high pressure hoses and spray wands.
- Onboard storage: With the Kärcher G3200XK's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Kärcher G3200XK comes with spray gun, wand and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Kärcher G3200XK is CARB-compliant, and you may buy or sell it any of the 50 states, including California.
The Kärcher G3200XK's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Kärcher G3200XK compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With a maximum pressure output of 3200 PSI, the Karcher G3200XK finds itself in the expected pressure range among gas-powered units that cost between $400 and $500. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Generac 6924 with 3600 PSI.
- In its respective price range, the water flow of this washer, 2.4 GPM (gallons per minute), ranks as average. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the Lifan LFQ3370 has the highest GPM of 3.
- The 7680 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), of the G3200XK sit at an average, in reference to other gas-powered units of similar price. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the Lifan LFQ3370 and its 9900 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7500 and 8000 Cleaning Units, the Karcher G3200XK is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Engine||196 cc 6.5 HP Kohler RH265 4-stroke OHV|
|Other model numbers||1.107-388.0|
|Soap tank||0.5 gal, removable|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 25.1 x 19 x 37 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12", never flat|
|Included accessories||Zinc-coated wand, VersaGRIP spray gun, high pressure hose, 4 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Founded in 1935 by Alfred Kärcher, this family-owned business is headquartered in Winnenden, Germany. Credited with developing Europe's first hot water high-pressure washer in 1950, the company continues to pride itself on ingenuity and innovative thinking for new solutions in the cleaning industry. Kärcher also insists on being a socially- and ecologically-sustainable company. The popularity of the brand can be seen by the fact that the name Kärcher has in some European countries become a colloquial term used synonymously with pressure washers.
The Kärcher G3200XK is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Kärcher pressure washers, please contact the Kärcher Customer Support: 1-800-537-4129.