The Kärcher G3200XK is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3200 PSI and flow of 2.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Engine||196 cc 6.5 HP Kohler RH265 4-stroke OHV|
|Other model numbers||1.107-388.0|
|Soap tank||0.5 gal, removable|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 25.1 x 19 x 37 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12", never flat|
|Included accessories||Zinc-coated wand, VersaGRIP spray gun, high pressure hose, 4 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Kärcher G3200XK
In a nutshell, the Kärcher G3200XK is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Using a 196 cc (6.5 hp) engine, its axial pump delivers a pressure of up to 3200 PSI (roughly 53 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.4 GPM (CETA-certified values). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 7680 Cleaning Units.
The Kohler RH265 engine of this gas-powered pressure washer relies on an old-school pull-start mechanism to get started.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.5 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D25.1 x W19 x H37 in, the Kärcher G3200XK offers great mobility. Its sturdy steel frame provides longevity to the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
The device can be maneuvered with ease by most, since it only weighs 64 lbs. A major component of its weight are its 196 cc Kohler RH265 engine and steel frame. However, the two 12" never-flat wheels allow the G3200XK to be easily manipulated and maneuvered.
Along with the Kärcher G3200XK itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent storage is ensured by a removable 0.5 gal tank. The Kärcher G3200XK is not equipped with a soap dilution mechanism, and thus, it is up to the user to ensure the detergent’s correct dilution ratio when using it. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included VersaGRIP spray gun and its zinc-coated wand.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 4 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
The VersaGRIP trigger gun has dual action triggers, which allow you to effectively use it at any angle. A shoulder stock lets you utilize your very own body as an anchor, creates a secure holding position and reduces any strain exerted on your fingers, hand and wrists during the cleaning. The VersaGRIP is compatible with many brands and models of gas pressure washers, as it can be easily attached to industry-standard standardized high pressure hoses and spray wands.
- Onboard storage: Stay prepared for any job with Kärcher G3200XK's handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store any nozzles and accessories which you may need for the job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The Kärcher G3200XK comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get pressure hose, spray gun and wand.
- Emissions: The Kärcher G3200XK is CARB-compliant, which means that it’s purchase and sale is legal in any of the 50 states, including California.
The Kärcher G3200XK's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Kärcher G3200XK compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With 3200 PSI, the Karcher G3200XK ranks as one that can reach an above average pressure, amongst the gas-powered products that cost between $300 and $400. If you're going after the highest possible power of the water stream, one of the best in this price range is the Westinghouse WPX3400 that can reach up to 3400 PSI.
- In its respective price range, the water flow of this washer, 2.4 GPM (gallons per minute), ranks as average. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the Lifan LFQ3370 has the highest GPM of 3.
- In comparison to other gas-powered units of similar price, the 7680 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM) of the G3200XK are average. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the Lifan LFQ3370 and its 9900 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7500 and 8000 Cleaning Units, the Karcher G3200XK is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Founded in 1935 by Alfred Kärcher, this family-owned business is headquartered in Winnenden, Germany. Credited with developing Europe's first hot water high-pressure washer in 1950, the company continues to pride itself on ingenuity and innovative thinking for new solutions in the cleaning industry. Kärcher also insists on being a socially- and ecologically-sustainable company. The popularity of the brand can be seen by the fact that the name Kärcher has in some European countries become a colloquial term used synonymously with pressure washers.
The Kärcher G3200XK is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Kärcher pressure washers, please consult Kärcher's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-537-4129.