The Kärcher G3500OHT is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3500 PSI and flow of 2.6 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Kärcher G3500OHT
In a nutshell, the Kärcher G3500OHT is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 196 cc (5.8 hp) engine, its brass triplex pump delivers a pressure of 3500 PSI (roughly 58 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.6 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Kärcher G3500OHT's cleaning power of 9100 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s Honda GX200 engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.82 gallon.
Design & Handling
The Kärcher G3500OHT offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D23 x W22 x H35 in. The robust and sturdy welded steel frame offers longevity to the assembly. The handle adds to the G3500OHT convenience of transport.
With a weight of 76 lbs, the unit can be easily maneuvered by most users. Its 196 cc Honda GX200 engine, the triplex pump and welded steel frame all add up to a substantial part of that weight. Since the G3500OHT has a set of two 10" pneumatic wheels, it is still easily maneuvered and manipulated.
The Kärcher G3500OHT's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. As the Kärcher G3500OHT doesn’t include a soap dilution mechanism, the user must provide a correctly diluted detergent before proceeding to use it. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀3/8" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included VersaGRIP spray gun and its zinc-coated wand.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 5 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
The VersaGRIP trigger gun has dual action triggers, which allow you to effectively use it at any angle. A shoulder stock lets you utilize your very own body as an anchor, creates a secure holding position and reduces any strain exerted on your fingers, hand and wrists during the cleaning. The VersaGRIP is compatible with many brands and models of gas pressure washers, as it can be easily attached to industry-standard standardized high pressure hoses and spray wands.
- Onboard storage: Stay prepared for any job with Kärcher G3500OHT's handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store any nozzles and accessories which you may need for the job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: The Kärcher G3500OHT comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get oil, spray gun, wand and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Kärcher G3500OHT is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. Thus, selling and purchasing this pressure washer is allowed in each of the 50 states, including California.
The Kärcher G3500OHT's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Kärcher G3500OHT compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Karcher G3500OHT, a device which can produce up to 3500 PSI, is on the lower end of the pressure spectrum, among the gas-powered pressure washers in the $925-1000 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Predator 4400 with 4400 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, this washer, with 2.6 GPM (gallons per minute), is placed on the lower end of the GPM scale. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Predator 4400, with 4.2 GPM.
- The G3500OHT has 9100 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), which can be considered low in comparison to other gas-powered devices of this price. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Predator 4400 and its 18480 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 9000 and 9500 Cleaning Units, the Karcher G3500OHT is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its cleaning power range, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (122°F max.)|
|Engine||196 cc 5.8 HP Honda GX200 4-stroke OHV|
|Other model numbers||1.107-268.0|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀3/8|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 23 x 22 x 35 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", pneumatic|
|Included accessories||Oil, zinc-coated wand, VersaGRIP spray gun, high pressure hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Founded in 1935 by Alfred Kärcher, this family-owned business is headquartered in Winnenden, Germany. Credited with developing Europe's first hot water high-pressure washer in 1950, the company continues to pride itself on ingenuity and innovative thinking for new solutions in the cleaning industry. Kärcher also insists on being a socially- and ecologically-sustainable company. The popularity of the brand can be seen by the fact that the name Kärcher has in some European countries become a colloquial term used synonymously with pressure washers.
The Kärcher G3500OHT is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Kärcher pressure washers, please contact the Kärcher Customer Support: 1-800-537-4129.