The Kärcher G3500QHT is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3500 PSI and flow of 2.6 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Engine||196 cc Honda GX200 OHV 4-stroke|
|Other model numbers||1.107-419.0|
|Soap tank||0.5 gal|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 20.7 x 22.5 x 39.4 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 4 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Kärcher G3500QHT
In summary, the Kärcher G3500QHT is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Using a 196 cc engine, its triplex pump delivers a pressure of up to 3500 PSI (roughly 58 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.6 GPM (CETA-certified values). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 9100 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s Honda GX200 engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline storage is facilitated by a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.8 gallon.
Design & Handling
The Kärcher G3500QHT is very mobile, due to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D20.7 x W22.5 x H39.4 in. The robust and sturdy welded steel frame offers longevity to the assembly. The handle adds to the G3500QHT convenience of transport.
The device can be maneuvered with ease by most, since it only weighs 70.6 lbs. A major component of its weight are its 196 cc Honda GX200 engine, the triplex pump and welded steel frame. But, as the G3500QHT does have a set of two 12" never-flat wheels, it can be easily maneuvered and manipulated.
Along with the Kärcher G3500QHT itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent storage is ensured by a 0.5 gal tank. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: The included 35 ft high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The 4 nozzles included with the device, and the respective surfaces which they’re the most suitable for, are shown in the following table.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Kärcher G3500QHT allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection, a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The Kärcher G3500QHT comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get pressure hose, spray gun and wand.
- Emissions: The Kärcher G3500QHT is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. Thus, selling and purchasing this pressure washer is allowed in each of the 50 states, including California.
The Kärcher G3500QHT's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Kärcher G3500QHT compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Karcher G3500QHT and its 3500 PSI, ranks amongst gas-powered pressure washers with a comparably low pressure output, considering the units that cost between $925 and $1000. If you're going after the highest possible power of the water stream, one of the best in this price range is the Pressure-Pro PP4440K that can reach up to 4400 PSI.
- This washer, with a GPM of 2.6 (gallons per minute) has a somewhat lower water flow value compared to devices in its price range. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Powerhorse 1574200, which can reach up to 4 GPM.
- With 9100 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), the G3500QHT is on the low end when compared to other similarly priced gas-powered devices. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Pressure-Pro PP4440K and its 17600 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 9000 and 9500 Cleaning Units, the Karcher G3500QHT is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Founded in 1935 by Alfred Kärcher, this family-owned business is headquartered in Winnenden, Germany. Credited with developing Europe's first hot water high-pressure washer in 1950, the company continues to pride itself on ingenuity and innovative thinking for new solutions in the cleaning industry. Kärcher also insists on being a socially- and ecologically-sustainable company. The popularity of the brand can be seen by the fact that the name Kärcher has in some European countries become a colloquial term used synonymously with pressure washers.
The Kärcher G3500QHT is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Kärcher pressure washers, please consult Kärcher's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-537-4129.