The Lifan LFQ2130-CA is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2100 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ2130-CA
The Lifan LFQ2130-CA is a medium duty pressure washer, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
Powered by a 79 cc (3 hp) engine, its axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 2100 PSI (around 35 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the Lifan LFQ2130-CA has a cleaning power of 4200 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s Lifan engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline storage is facilitated by a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.37 gallon.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D16 x W13 x H15 in, the Lifan LFQ2130-CA makes mobility one of its core strengths. The robust and sturdy steel tubing frame offers longevity to the assembly. The rubber-padded fixed handle adds to the LFQ2130-CA convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Because the device weighs just 33 lbs, carrying it around is very easy. Because the LFQ2130-CA is so lightweight, it doesn’t utilize wheels.
The Lifan LFQ2130-CA comes with a spray gun, a wand and a pressure hose, which are detailed below.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand can be easily stored in a side hook. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Lifan LFQ2130-CA are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as spray gun, pressure hose and wand.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ2130-CA is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. And so, this pressure washer is available for sale and purchase in any of the 50 states, including California.
The Lifan LFQ2130-CA's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ2130-CA compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ2130-CA, which can achieve a PSI of up to 2100, falls behind the other gas-powered pressure washers in the $110 to $260 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Ryobi RY803111 with 3200 PSI.
- The achievable water flow of this washer, which reaches 2 GPM (gallons per minute) can be described as low, compared to other devices in its price range. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Powerhorse 750143, with a GPM of 2.5.
- The LFQ2130-CA ranks as below average in terms of Cleaning Units, compared to gas-powered devices in its price range, reaching only a value of 4200 CU (PSI x GPM). If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Ryobi RY803111 with its 8000 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 3500 and 5000 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ2130-CA is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||79 cc 3 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Quick connect nozzles||No|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 16 x 13 x 15 in|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ2130-CA is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.