The Lifan LFQ2130-CA is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2100 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ2130-CA
The Lifan LFQ2130-CA is a medium duty pressure washer, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
The Lifan LFQ2130-CA's axial cam pump, powered by a 79 cc (3 hp) engine, can provide a pressure of up to 2100 PSI (approximately 35 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). The Lifan LFQ2130-CA thus has a cleaning power of 4200 Cleaning Units.
A classic pull-start mechanism is responsible for starting the gas-powered pressure washer’s Lifan engine.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.37 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D16 x W13 x H15 in, the Lifan LFQ2130-CA makes mobility one of its core strengths. The robust steel tubing frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The rubber-padded fixed handle adds to the LFQ2130-CA convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
The unit can be very easily carried around, as it weighs just 33 lbs. This light weight compensates for the fact that the LFQ2130-CA doesn't have any wheels, as it's not something necessary.
The Lifan LFQ2130-CA comes with a spray gun, a wand and a pressure hose, which are detailed below.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: Included with the Lifan LFQ2130-CA are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as pressure hose, spray gun and wand.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ2130-CA is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. This means that this pressure washer can be bought and sold in each of the 50 states, including California.
The Lifan LFQ2130-CA's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ2130-CA compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ2130-CA, a device which can produce up to 2100 PSI, is on the lower end of the pressure spectrum, among the gas-powered pressure washers in the $240-300 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Briggs & Stratton 20505 with 3400 PSI.
- This washer, with a GPM of 2 (gallons per minute) has a somewhat lower water flow value compared to devices in its price range. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Excell EPW2123100, with 2.8 GPM.
- The LFQ2130-CA has 4200 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), which can be considered low in comparison to other gas-powered devices of this price. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Briggs & Stratton 20505 with its 9520 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 3500 and 5000 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ2130-CA is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||79 cc 3 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Quick connect nozzles||No|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 16 x 13 x 15 in|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ2130-CA is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.