The Lifan LFQ2565 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2500 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ2565
The Lifan LFQ2565 is a medium duty pressure washer, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
The Lifan LFQ2565's axial cam pump, powered by a 196 cc (6.5 hp) engine, can provide a pressure of up to 2500 PSI (approximately 42 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). The Lifan LFQ2565 thus has a cleaning power of 5000 Cleaning Units.
The Lifan engine of this gas-powered pressure washer relies on an old-school pull-start mechanism to get started.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1 gallon.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D19 x W23 x H28 in, the Lifan LFQ2565 offers great mobility. The strong steel tubing frame assures assembly longevity. The handle adds to the LFQ2565 convenience of transport.
Weighing 68 lbs, the unit is easy to maneuver by most people. Its 196 cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame account for a good chunk of that weight. However, the two 12" wheels allow the LFQ2565 to be easily manipulated and maneuvered.
The Lifan LFQ2565's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The automatic soap dilution mechanism of the Lifan LFQ2565 will dilute the detergent with a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand can be easily stored in a side hook. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: The Lifan LFQ2565 comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get spray gun, wand, soap hose and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ2565 is NOT CARB-compliant. Therefore, it is not available in California for sale nor purchase.
The Lifan LFQ2565's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ2565 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ2565 and its 2500 PSI, ranks amongst gas-powered pressure washers with a comparably low pressure output, considering the units that cost between $300 and $400. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Westinghouse WPX3400 with a PSI of 3400.
- This washer, with a GPM of 2 (gallons per minute) has a somewhat lower water flow value compared to devices in its price range. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the Predator 3100 has the highest GPM of 2.8.
- The LFQ2565 ranks as below average in terms of Cleaning Units, compared to gas-powered devices in its price range, reaching only a value of 5000 CU (PSI x GPM). In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Westinghouse WPX3400 and its 8840 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 4700 and 5800 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ2565 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||196 cc 6.5 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 19 x 23 x 28 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ2565 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.