The Lifan LFQ2565 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2500 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||196cc 6.5 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 19 x 23 x 28 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ2565
In a nutshell, the Lifan LFQ2565 is a medium duty pressure washer that allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
The Lifan LFQ2565's axial cam pump, powered by a 196 cc (6.5 hp) engine, can provide a pressure of up to 2500 PSI (approximately 42 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). The Lifan LFQ2565 thus has a cleaning power of 5000 Cleaning Units.
A classic pull-start mechanism is responsible for starting the gas-powered pressure washer’s Lifan engine.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1 gallon.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D19 x W23 x H28 in, the Lifan LFQ2565 offers great mobility. The robust and sturdy steel tubing frame offers longevity to the assembly. The handle adds to the LFQ2565 convenience of transport.
The device can be maneuvered with ease by most, since it only weighs 68 lbs. A major component of its weight are its 196 cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame. Since the LFQ2565 has a set of two 12" wheels, it is still easily maneuvered and manipulated.
The Lifan LFQ2565 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is fed in through a siphon hose, since the device lacks a soap tank. The Lifan LFQ2565 features an automatic soap dilution mechanism, that will dilute your detergent with a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of convenient hooks, the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Lifan LFQ2565 comes with wand, soap hose, pressure hose and spray gun.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ2565 is NOT CARB-compliant and so you cannot buy it nor sell it in California.
The Lifan LFQ2565's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ2565 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ2565, which can achieve a PSI of up to 2500, falls behind the other gas-powered pressure washers in the $300 to $400 price range. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Simpson CM61083, which reaches up to 3400 PSI.
- The achievable water flow of this washer, which reaches 2 GPM (gallons per minute) can be described as low, compared to other devices in its price range. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the Predator 3100, that can deliver up to 2.8 GPM.
- With 5000 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), the LFQ2565 is on the low end when compared to other similarly priced gas-powered devices. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Predator 3100, which can reach up to 8680 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 4700 and 5800 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ2565 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ2565 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.