The Lifan LFQ2565 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2500 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||196cc 6.5 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 19 x 23 x 28 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ2565
The Lifan LFQ2565 is a medium duty pressure washer, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
Powered by a 196cc (6.5 hp) engine, its axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 2500 PSI (around 42 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the Lifan LFQ2565 has a cleaning power of 5000 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s Lifan engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1 gallon.
Design & Handling
The Lifan LFQ2565 offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D19 x W23 x H28 in. The strong steel tubing frame assures assembly longevity. The handle adds to the LFQ2565 convenience of transport.
With a weight of 68 lbs, the unit can be easily maneuvered by most users. A major component of its weight are its 196cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame. Nethertheless, thanks to its two 12" wheels, the LFQ2565 remains very easy to manipulate and maneuver.
The Lifan LFQ2565 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ2565 features an automatic soap dilution mechanism, that will dilute your detergent with a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of convenient hooks, the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Lifan LFQ2565 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as spray gun, soap hose, pressure hose and wand.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ2565 is NOT CARB-compliant and so you cannot buy it nor sell it in California.
The Lifan LFQ2565's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ2565 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ2565 with its 2500 PSI achieves a lower pressure value, compared to other gas-powered pressure washers in the $300-400 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Westinghouse WPX3400 with 3400 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, this washer, with 2 GPM (gallons per minute), is placed on the lower end of the GPM scale. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Lifan LFQ3370, with a GPM of 3.
- The LFQ2565's Cleaning Units, 5000 CU (PSI X GPM), fall into the lower end when compared to gas-powered devices of similar price. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Lifan LFQ3370 with its 9900 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 4700 and 5800 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ2565 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ2565 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.