The Lifan LFQ2565 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2500 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||196 cc 6.5 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 19 x 23 x 28 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ2565
The Lifan LFQ2565 is a medium duty pressure washer, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
Using a 196 cc (6.5 hp) engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of up to 2500 PSI (roughly 42 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 5000 Cleaning Units.
The Lifan engine of this gas-powered pressure washer gets started by a classic pull-start mechanism.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D19 x W23 x H28 in, the Lifan LFQ2565 offers great mobility. The robust steel tubing frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The handle adds to the LFQ2565 convenience of transport.
Weighing 68 lbs, the unit is easy to maneuver by most people. A major component of its weight are its 196 cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame. But, as the LFQ2565 does have a set of two 12" wheels, it can be easily maneuvered and manipulated.
Along with the Lifan LFQ2565 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The detergent is diluted with a 7:1 ratio by the Lifan LFQ2565's automatic soap dilution mechanism.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Lifan LFQ2565 also comes with wand, spray gun, soap hose and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ2565 is NOT CARB-compliant. Therefore, it is not available in California for sale nor purchase.
The Lifan LFQ2565's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ2565 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
Note: Even though we couldn’t list its price on this page, our research indicates that some retailers sell this unit around $310.
- The Lifan LFQ2565, a device which can produce up to 2500 PSI, is on the lower end of the pressure spectrum, among the gas-powered pressure washers in the $300-400 price range. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Westinghouse WPX3400, which reaches up to 3400 PSI.
- In comparison to other devices in the above-mentioned price range, this washer and its 2 GPM (gallons per minute), has one of the lower GPM values. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Predator 3100, which can reach up to 2.8 GPM.
- The LFQ2565 has 5000 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), which can be considered low in comparison to other gas-powered devices of this price. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Predator 3200, which can reach up to 8960 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 4700 and 5800 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ2565 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ2565 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.