The Lifan LFQ2565 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2500 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ2565
The Lifan LFQ2565 is a medium duty pressure washer, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
Powered by a 196 cc (6.5 hp) engine, its axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 2500 PSI (around 42 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the Lifan LFQ2565 has a cleaning power of 5000 Cleaning Units.
The Lifan engine of this gas-powered pressure washer relies on an old-school pull-start mechanism to get started.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The Lifan LFQ2565 is very mobile, due to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D19 x W23 x H28 in. The robust steel tubing frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The handle adds to the LFQ2565 convenience of transport.
Most users can maneuver this model easily, as it weighs just 68 lbs. Its 196 cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame all add up to a substantial part of that weight. However, the two 12" wheels allow the LFQ2565 to be easily manipulated and maneuvered.
The Lifan LFQ2565's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ2565 has an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which dilutes the detergent using a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Lifan LFQ2565 comes with soap hose, wand, spray gun and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ2565 is NOT CARB-compliant. Thus, it cannot be purchased or sold in California.
The Lifan LFQ2565's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ2565 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ2565, which can achieve a PSI of up to 2500, falls behind the other gas-powered pressure washers in the $300 to $400 price range. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Stanley SXPW3425 with a PSI of 3400.
- In comparison to other devices in the above-mentioned price range, this washer and its 2 GPM (gallons per minute), has one of the lower GPM values. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Lifan LFQ3370, with 3 GPM.
- The LFQ2565 has 5000 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), which is considered low in comparison to other gas-powered devices of this price. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Lifan LFQ3370, which can reach up to 9900 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 4700 and 5800 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ2565 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||196 cc 6.5 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 19 x 23 x 28 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ2565 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.