The Lifan LFQ2565E is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2500 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||196cc 6.5 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 19 x 23 x 28 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ2565E
In a nutshell, the Lifan LFQ2565E is a medium duty pressure washer that allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
Its axial cam pump, which utilizes a 196cc (6.5 hp) engine, may deliver a pressure of up to 2500 PSI (almost 42 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 5000 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered unit's Lifan engine is convenient and reliable, thanks to its dual starting mechanism: you can either choose the practical electric start, or the traditional pull-start mechanism. Yet, it must be noted that the 12V battery, which is necessary for the electric start, is not included.
The fuel is stored in a tank, which can hold up to 1 gallon of gasoline.
Design & Handling
The Lifan LFQ2565E is very mobile, due to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D19 x W23 x H28 in. The robust and sturdy steel tubing frame offers longevity to the assembly. The handle adds to the LFQ2565E convenience of transport.
The majority of users will be able to maneuver this unit easily, it only weighs 70 lbs. Its 196cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame all add up to a substantial part of that weight. However, the two 12" wheels allow the LFQ2565E to be easily manipulated and maneuvered.
Along with the Lifan LFQ2565E itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is fed in through a siphon hose, since the device lacks a soap tank. The Lifan LFQ2565E has an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which dilutes the detergent using a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand can be easily stored in a side hook. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: The Lifan LFQ2565E comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get soap hose, spray gun, pressure hose and wand.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ2565E is NOT CARB-compliant. Therefore, it is not available in California for sale nor purchase.
The Lifan LFQ2565E's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ2565E compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
Note: Even though we couldn’t list its price on this page, our research indicates that some retailers sell this unit around $350.
- The Lifan LFQ2565E with its 2500 PSI achieves a lower pressure value, compared to other gas-powered pressure washers in the $300-400 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Westinghouse WPX3400 with 3400 PSI.
- When compared to devices in the above-mentioned price range, this washer and its 2 GPM (gallons per minute), is on the lower end of the achievable water flow. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Lifan LFQ3370, with a GPM of 3.
- The LFQ2565E has 5000 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), which can be considered low in comparison to other gas-powered devices of this price. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Lifan LFQ3370, which can reach up to 9900 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 4700 and 5800 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ2565E is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ2565E is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.