The Lifan LFQ2565E is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2500 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ2565E
In summary, the Lifan LFQ2565E is a medium duty pressure washer, which provides:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
The Lifan LFQ2565E's axial cam pump, powered by a 196 cc (6.5 hp) engine, can provide a pressure of up to 2500 PSI (approximately 42 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). The Lifan LFQ2565E thus has a cleaning power of 5000 Cleaning Units.
The Lifan engine provides a convenient and reliable start of this gas-powered pressure washer, with a dual start mechanism: you may freely choose between the more modern electric start, or the old-school pull-start mechanism. Yet, it must be noted that the 12V battery, which is necessary for the electric start, is not included.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1 gallon.
Design & Handling
With its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D19 x W23 x H28 in, the Lifan LFQ2565E provides great mobility. Its sturdy steel tubing frame provides longevity to the assembly. The handle adds to the LFQ2565E convenience of transport.
The majority of users will be able to maneuver this unit easily, it only weighs 70 lbs. One of the largest contributors to its weight are its 196 cc Lifan engine and its steel tubing frame. But, as the LFQ2565E does have a set of two 12" wheels, it can be easily maneuvered and manipulated.
Along with the Lifan LFQ2565E itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ2565E has an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which dilutes the detergent using a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Lifan LFQ2565E also comes with spray gun, pressure hose, wand and soap hose.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ2565E is NOT CARB-compliant. Therefore, it is not available in California for sale nor purchase.
The Lifan LFQ2565E's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ2565E compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ2565E and its 2500 PSI, ranks amongst gas-powered pressure washers with a comparably low pressure output, considering the units that cost between $300 and $400. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Stanley SXPW3425 with a PSI of 3400.
- This washer, with a GPM of 2 (gallons per minute) has a somewhat lower water flow value compared to devices in its price range. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Predator 3100, with a GPM of 2.8.
- The LFQ2565E ranks as below average in terms of Cleaning Units, compared to gas-powered devices in its price range, reaching only a value of 5000 CU (PSI x GPM). When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the Westinghouse WPX3400 and its 8840 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 4700 and 5800 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ2565E is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||196 cc 6.5 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 19 x 23 x 28 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ2565E is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.