The Lifan LFQ2565E is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2500 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ2565E
In a nutshell, the Lifan LFQ2565E is a medium duty pressure washer that allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
Using a 196 cc (6.5 hp) engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of up to 2500 PSI (roughly 42 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 5000 Cleaning Units.
The Lifan engine of this gas-powered pressure washer provides convenience and reliability, as it offers a dual starting mechanism: you can either choose the traditional pull-start mechanism, or the practical electric start. Yet, it must be noted that the 12V battery, which is necessary for the electric start, is not included.
The fuel is stored in a tank, which can hold up to 1 gallon of gasoline.
Design & Handling
The Lifan LFQ2565E is very mobile, due to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D19 x W23 x H28 in. The robust steel tubing frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The handle adds to the LFQ2565E convenience of transport.
Weighing 70 lbs, the unit is easy to maneuver by most people. A major component of its weight are its 196 cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame. But, as the LFQ2565E does have a set of two 12" wheels, it can be easily maneuvered and manipulated.
Along with the Lifan LFQ2565E itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ2565E includes an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which will dilute the detergent using a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Lifan LFQ2565E comes with wand, spray gun, soap hose and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ2565E is NOT CARB-compliant. Thus, it cannot be purchased or sold in California.
The Lifan LFQ2565E's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ2565E compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ2565E, which can achieve a PSI of up to 2500, falls behind the other gas-powered pressure washers in the $255 to $300 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Simpson MS60920-S with 3200 PSI.
- The achievable water flow of this washer, which reaches 2 GPM (gallons per minute) can be described as low, compared to other devices in its price range. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the Powermate 7131, that can deliver up to 2.5 GPM.
- The LFQ2565E ranks as below average in terms of Cleaning Units, compared to gas-powered devices in its price range, reaching only a value of 5000 CU (PSI x GPM). When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the Simpson MS60920-S and its 8000 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 4700 and 5800 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ2565E is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||196 cc 6.5 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 19 x 23 x 28 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ2565E is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.