The Lifan LFQ2565E is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2500 PSI and flow of 2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ2565E
In summary, the Lifan LFQ2565E is a medium duty pressure washer, which provides:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
The Lifan LFQ2565E's axial cam pump, powered by a 196 cc (6.5 hp) engine, can provide a pressure of up to 2500 PSI (approximately 42 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). The Lifan LFQ2565E thus has a cleaning power of 5000 Cleaning Units.
The Lifan engine provides a convenient and reliable start of this gas-powered pressure washer, with a dual start mechanism: you may freely choose between the more modern electric start, or the old-school pull-start mechanism. Yet, it must be noted that the 12V battery, which is necessary for the electric start, is not included.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1 gallon.
Design & Handling
With its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D19 x W23 x H28 in, the Lifan LFQ2565E provides great mobility. Its sturdy steel tubing frame provides longevity to the assembly. The handle adds to the LFQ2565E convenience of transport.
The majority of users will be able to maneuver this unit easily, it only weighs 70 lbs. One of the largest contributors to its weight are its 196 cc Lifan engine and its steel tubing frame. But, as the LFQ2565E does have a set of two 12" wheels, it can be easily maneuvered and manipulated.
Along with the Lifan LFQ2565E itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ2565E has an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which dilutes the detergent using a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Lifan LFQ2565E also comes with spray gun, pressure hose, wand and soap hose.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ2565E is NOT CARB-compliant. Therefore, it is not available in California for sale nor purchase.
The Lifan LFQ2565E's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ2565E compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ2565E with its 2500 PSI achieves a lower pressure value, compared to other gas-powered pressure washers in the $400-500 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the DeWalt DXPW3425 with 3400 PSI.
- When compared to devices in the above-mentioned price range, this washer and its 2 GPM (gallons per minute), is on the lower end of the achievable water flow. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Lifan LFQ3370, which can reach up to 3 GPM.
- The LFQ2565E's Cleaning Units, 5000 CU (PSI x GPM), fall into the lower end when compared to gas-powered devices of similar price. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Lifan LFQ3370 with its 9900 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 4700 and 5800 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ2565E is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its cleaning power range, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||196 cc 6.5 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 19 x 23 x 28 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ2565E is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.