The Lifan LFQ2865 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2800 PSI and flow of 2.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||196cc 6.5 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 20 x 19 x 27 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ2865
In a nutshell, the Lifan LFQ2865 is a medium to heavy duty pressure washer that allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
Using a 196 cc (6.5 hp) engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of up to 2800 PSI (roughly 47 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.5 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 7000 Cleaning Units.
A classic pull-start mechanism is responsible for starting the gas-powered pressure washer’s Lifan engine.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ2865 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust and sturdy steel tubing frame offers longevity to the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
The device weighs 82 lbs and thus, is far from lightweight. Transporting and manually lifting it may therefore pose a challenge. Its 196 cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame are mainly responsible for its heavy weight. However, its two 10" wheels play an important part in its maneuverability, as they allow for a smooth manipulation on the job.
The Lifan LFQ2865's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The detergent is diluted with a 7:1 ratio by the Lifan LFQ2865's automatic soap dilution mechanism.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Lifan LFQ2865 comes with soap hose, spray gun, pressure hose and wand.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ2865 is NOT CARB-compliant. Thus, it cannot be purchased or sold in California.
The Lifan LFQ2865's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ2865 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ2865, which can achieve a PSI of up to 2800, falls behind the other gas-powered pressure washers in the $300 to $400 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Simpson CM61083 with 3400 PSI.
- With a water flow of up to 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the upper end of the above-mentioned price range, as it can deliver a high volume of water. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the Predator 3100, that can deliver up to 2.8 GPM.
- As the LFQ2865 has a total of 7000 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), it finds itself in the average cleaning efficiency range for similarly priced gas-powered units. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Predator 3100, which can reach up to 8680 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7000 and 7500 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ2865 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ2865 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.