The Lifan LFQ3370 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||212 cc 7 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 27 x 20 x 19.3 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ3370
In summary, the Lifan LFQ3370 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which provides:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
Powered by an impressive 212 cc (7 hp) engine, its axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 3300 PSI (around 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 3 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the Lifan LFQ3370 has a cleaning power of 9900 Cleaning Units.
A classic pull-start mechanism is responsible for starting the gas-powered pressure washer’s Lifan engine.
The fuel is stored in a tank, which can hold up to 1 gallon of gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ3370 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The strong steel tubing frame assures assembly longevity. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
The device weighs 82 lbs and thus, is far from lightweight. Transporting and manually lifting it may therefore pose a challenge. The major reasons for its heavy weight are its 212 cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame. However, the unit is manipulated smoothly thanks to its two 10" wheels, which play a key role in its maneuverability.
Along with the Lifan LFQ3370 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is fed in through a siphon hose, since the device lacks a soap tank. The automatic soap dilution mechanism of the Lifan LFQ3370 will dilute the detergent with a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Lifan LFQ3370 also comes with wand, spray gun, soap hose and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ3370 is NOT CARB-compliant. Therefore, it is not available in California for sale nor purchase.
The Lifan LFQ3370's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ3370 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Able to deliver a maximum pressure of 3300 PSI, the Lifan LFQ3370 is one of the gas-powered products that produce an above average water pressure, in the $300 to $400 price range. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Westinghouse WPX3400, which reaches up to 3400 PSI.
- With a water flow of up to 3 GPM (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the best of the above-mentioned price range, as it can deliver a high volume of water.
- With a rather impressive value of 9900 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), the LFQ3370 has one of the highest cleaning efficiencies compared to similarly priced devices.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 9500 and 10000 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ3370 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ3370 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.