The Lifan LFQ3370 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ3370
The Lifan LFQ3370 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
With an impressive 212 cc (7 hp) engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of 3300 PSI (roughly 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 3 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Lifan LFQ3370's cleaning power of 9900 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s Lifan engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ3370 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust steel tubing frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
The unit's weight of 82 lbs renders its carrying and transportation challenging, as it is far from lightweight. Its 212 cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame are mainly responsible for its heavy weight. However, the unit is manipulated smoothly thanks to its two 10" wheels, which play a key role in its maneuvrability.
The Lifan LFQ3370's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The detergent is diluted with a 7:1 ratio by the Lifan LFQ3370's automatic soap dilution mechanism.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Lifan LFQ3370 are also the owner's manual and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as wand, soap hose, pressure hose and spray gun.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ3370 is NOT CARB-compliant. Thus, it cannot be purchased or sold in California.
The Lifan LFQ3370's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ3370 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ3370, with a max water pressure of 3300 PSI, has one of the higher PSI values of the gas-powered products in the $300-400 price range. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Stanley SXPW3425, which reaches up to 3400 PSI.
- The water flow of this washer, which reaches up to 3 GPM (gallons per minute) is one of the highest values found in the above-mentioned price range.
- Boasting with 9900 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the LFQ3370 is one of the most efficient devices in its respective price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 9500 and 10000 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ3370 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||212 cc 7 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 27 x 20 x 19.3 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ3370 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.