The Lifan LFQ3370 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ3370
In a nutshell, the Lifan LFQ3370 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer that allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
With a powerful 212 cc (7 hp) engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of 3300 PSI (roughly 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 3 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Lifan LFQ3370's cleaning power of 9900 Cleaning Units.
The Lifan engine of this gas-powered pressure washer gets started by a classic pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline storage is facilitated by a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ3370 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The strong steel tubing frame assures assembly longevity. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
At 82 lbs, we can't really say that the unit is a lightweight, and manually lifting or transporting it could be a challenge. A key role in its final weight is played by its 212 cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame. However, the unit is manipulated smoothly thanks to its two 10" wheels, which play a key role in its maneuvrability.
The Lifan LFQ3370's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ3370 includes an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which will dilute the detergent using a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Lifan LFQ3370 also comes with pressure hose, wand, spray gun and soap hose.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ3370 is NOT CARB-compliant. Thus, it cannot be purchased or sold in California.
The Lifan LFQ3370's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ3370 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ3370, which can reach a PSI of 3300, achieves an average pressure output, compared to other gas-powered units that cost between $500 and $600. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the A-iPower APW4200, which reaches up to 4200 PSI.
- Considering the above-mentioned price range, this washer's maximum water flow of 3 GPM (gallons per minute) is higher than the average. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the A-iPower APW4200 has the highest GPM of 4.
- In comparison to other gas-powered units of similar price, the 9900 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM) of the LFQ3370 are average. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the A-iPower APW4200 with its 16800 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 9500 and 10000 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ3370 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||212 cc 7 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 27 x 20 x 19.3 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ3370 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.