The Lifan LFQ3370 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ3370
The Lifan LFQ3370 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
Using a powerful 212 cc (7 hp) engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of up to 3300 PSI (roughly 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 3 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 9900 Cleaning Units.
The Lifan engine of this gas-powered pressure washer relies on an old-school pull-start mechanism to get started.
The fuel is stored in a tank, which can hold up to 1 gallon of gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ3370 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The strong steel tubing frame assures assembly longevity. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
This model weighs 82 lbs. For this reason, it cannot be called lightweight and thus, carrying and transporting it might be somewhat challenging. The major reasons for its heavy weight are its 212 cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame. However, the device’s two 10" wheels play a key role in its maneuverability, as they allow it to be manipulated smoothly.
The Lifan LFQ3370's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ3370 has an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which dilutes the detergent using a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: The Lifan LFQ3370 comes with an owner's manual and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get spray gun, soap hose, pressure hose and wand.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ3370 is NOT CARB-compliant and so you cannot buy it nor sell it in California.
The Lifan LFQ3370's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ3370 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ3370, which can reach up to 3300 PSI, has one of the higher pressure outputs of the gas-powered units that cost between $400 and $500. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Briggs & Stratton 20647 with 3600 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, the 3 GPM (gallons per minute) of this washer makes it one of the best performing units in terms of the delivered volume of water.
- The LFQ3370, with its 9900 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM) sits at the high end of the cleaning efficiency spectrum, when compared to other devices of similar price.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 9500 and 10000 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ3370 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||212 cc 7 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 27 x 20 x 19.3 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ3370 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.