The Lifan LFQ3370 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||212 cc 7 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 27 x 20 x 19.3 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ3370
In summary, the Lifan LFQ3370 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which provides:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
With a powerful 212 cc (7 hp) engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of 3300 PSI (roughly 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 3 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Lifan LFQ3370's cleaning power of 9900 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s Lifan engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ3370 grants mobility and stability to the unit. The strong steel tubing frame assures assembly longevity. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
The device weighs 82 lbs and thus, is far from lightweight. Transporting and manually lifting it may therefore pose a challenge. The major reasons for its heavy weight are its 212 cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame. However, the unit’s two 10" wheels are crucial to its maneuverability, since they provide a smooth method of manipulation on the job.
The Lifan LFQ3370's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. The detergent is diluted with a 7:1 ratio by the Lifan LFQ3370's automatic soap dilution mechanism.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of convenient hooks, the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Lifan LFQ3370 are also the owner's manual and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as pressure hose, spray gun, soap hose and wand.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ3370 is NOT CARB-compliant. Thus, it cannot be purchased or sold in California.
The Lifan LFQ3370's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ3370 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With 3300 PSI, the Lifan LFQ3370 ranks as one that can reach an above average pressure, amongst the gas-powered products that cost between $400 and $500. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the DeWalt DXPW3625 with 3600 PSI.
- With a water flow of up to 3 GPM (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the best of the above-mentioned price range, as it can deliver a high volume of water.
- Reaching up to 9900 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the LFQ3370 is one of the most efficient amongst its similarly priced peers.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 9500 and 10000 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ3370 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ3370 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.