The Lifan LFQ3370E is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ3370E
In a nutshell, the Lifan LFQ3370E is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer that allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
Powered by a powerful 212 cc (7 hp) engine, its axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 3300 PSI (around 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 3 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the Lifan LFQ3370E has a cleaning power of 9900 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered unit's Lifan engine is convenient and reliable, thanks to its dual starting mechanism: you may freely choose between the more modern electric start, or the old-school pull-start mechanism. However, it should be noted that the 12V battery that is mandatory for the electric start is not included.
The fuel is stored in a tank, which can hold up to 1 gallon of gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ3370E grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust and sturdy steel tubing frame offers longevity to the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
This model weighs 84 lbs. For this reason, it cannot be called lightweight and thus, carrying and transporting it might be somewhat challenging. The major reasons for its heavy weight are its 212 cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame. However, the unit is manipulated smoothly thanks to its two 10" wheels, which play a key role in its maneuvrability.
The Lifan LFQ3370E's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ3370E includes an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which will dilute the detergent using a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Lifan LFQ3370E are also the owner's manual and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as pressure hose, wand, soap hose and spray gun.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ3370E is NOT CARB-compliant. Therefore, it is not available in California for sale nor purchase.
The Lifan LFQ3370E's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ3370E compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ3370E, with a max water pressure of 3300 PSI, has one of the higher PSI values of the gas-powered products in the $400-500 price range. If you're going after the highest possible power of the water stream, one of the best in this price range is the Briggs & Stratton 20505 that can reach up to 3400 PSI.
- With a maximum GPM of 3 (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the best in terms of water flow, in its respective price range.
- The LFQ3370E, with its 9900 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM) sits at the high end of the cleaning efficiency spectrum, when compared to other devices of similar price.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 9500 and 10000 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ3370E is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||212 cc 7 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 27 x 20 x 19.3 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ3370E is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.