The Lifan LFQ3370E is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ3370E
In a nutshell, the Lifan LFQ3370E is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer that allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
Its axial cam pump, which utilizes an impressive 212 cc (7 hp) engine, may deliver a pressure of up to 3300 PSI (almost 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 3 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 9900 Cleaning Units.
With a dual start mechanism, the Lifan engine of this gas-powered pressure washer provides convenience and reliability: you may choose the more convenient electric start, or the classic pull-start mechanism. However, it should be noted that the 12V battery that is mandatory for the electric start is not included.
Gasoline storage is facilitated by a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ3370E grants mobility and stability to the unit. The strong steel tubing frame assures assembly longevity. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
With a weight of 84 lbs, the model is not lightweight. Therefore, it may be challenging to manually carry it around and transport it. Its 212 cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame are mainly responsible for its heavy weight. However, its two 10" wheels play an important part in its maneuverability, as they allow for a smooth manipulation on the job.
Along with the Lifan LFQ3370E itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ3370E features an automatic soap dilution mechanism, that will dilute your detergent with a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: The included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual and documentation to get you promptly started, the Lifan LFQ3370E comes with pressure hose, spray gun, wand and soap hose.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ3370E is NOT CARB-compliant. Thus, it cannot be purchased or sold in California.
The Lifan LFQ3370E's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ3370E compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With a maximum pressure output of 3300 PSI, the Lifan LFQ3370E finds itself in the expected pressure range among gas-powered units that cost between $500 and $550. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the DeWalt DXPW3625 with a PSI of 3600.
- In the aforementioned price range, the 3 GPM (gallons per minute) of this washer makes it one of the best performing units in terms of the delivered volume of water.
- Reaching up to 9900 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the LFQ3370E is one of the most efficient amongst its similarly priced peers.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 9500 and 10000 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ3370E is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||212 cc 7 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 27 x 20 x 19.3 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ3370E is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.