The Lifan LFQ3370E is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||212cc 7 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 27 x 20 x 19.3 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ3370E
In summary, the Lifan LFQ3370E is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which provides:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
Its axial cam pump, which utilizes an impressive 212cc (7 hp) engine, may deliver a pressure of up to 3300 PSI (almost 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 3 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 9900 Cleaning Units.
The Lifan engine of this gas-powered pressure washer provides convenience and reliability, as it offers a dual starting mechanism: you can either choose the traditional pull-start mechanism, or the practical electric start. However, it should be noted that the 12V battery that is mandatory for the electric start is not included.
Gasoline storage is facilitated by a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ3370E grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust steel tubing frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
At 84 lbs, we can't really say that the unit is a lightweight, and manually lifting or transporting it could be a challenge. The major reasons for its heavy weight are its 212cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame. However, the device’s two 10" wheels play a key role in its maneuverability, as they allow it to be manipulated smoothly.
The Lifan LFQ3370E comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ3370E includes an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which will dilute the detergent using a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Lifan LFQ3370E also comes with soap hose, pressure hose, spray gun and wand.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ3370E is NOT CARB-compliant and so you cannot buy it nor sell it in California.
The Lifan LFQ3370E's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ3370E compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With 3300 PSI, the Lifan LFQ3370E ranks as one that can reach an above average pressure, amongst the gas-powered products that cost between $500 and $600. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Westinghouse WPX3600 with 3600 PSI.
- With a maximum GPM of 3 (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the best in terms of water flow, in its respective price range.
- The LFQ3370E, with its 9900 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM) sits at the high end of the cleaning efficiency spectrum, when compared to other devices of similar price.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 9500 and 10000 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ3370E is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ3370E is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.