The Lifan LFQ3370E is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 3 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ3370E
The Lifan LFQ3370E is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
The Lifan LFQ3370E's axial cam pump, powered by a powerful 212 cc (7 hp) engine, can provide a pressure of up to 3300 PSI (approximately 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 3 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). The Lifan LFQ3370E thus has a cleaning power of 9900 Cleaning Units.
With a dual start mechanism, the Lifan engine of this gas-powered pressure washer provides convenience and reliability: you can either choose the practical electric start, or the traditional pull-start mechanism. However, it should be noted that the 12V battery that is mandatory for the electric start is not included.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ3370E grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust and sturdy steel tubing frame offers longevity to the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
The device weighs 84 lbs and thus, is far from lightweight. Transporting and manually lifting it may therefore pose a challenge. The main contributor to its weight are its 212 cc Lifan engine and steel tubing frame. However, the unit’s two 10" wheels are crucial to its maneuvrability, since they provide a smooth method of manipulation on the job.
The Lifan LFQ3370E's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ3370E features an automatic soap dilution mechanism, that will dilute your detergent with a 7:1 ratio.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. Lifan's adjustable wand allows you to conveniently switch from low to high pressure, while you clean. Simply twist the end to adjust the pressure and spray pattern on-the-go.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: The Lifan LFQ3370E comes with an owner's manual and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get spray gun, pressure hose, soap hose and wand.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ3370E is NOT CARB-compliant and so you cannot buy it nor sell it in California.
The Lifan LFQ3370E's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ3370E compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ3370E, reaching a PSI of up to 3300, is one of the more powerful gas-powered units in $400-500 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the DeWalt DXPW3625 with 3600 PSI.
- With a water flow of up to 3 GPM (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the best of the above-mentioned price range, as it can deliver a high volume of water.
- Reaching up to 9900 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the LFQ3370E is one of the most efficient amongst its similarly priced peers.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 9500 and 10000 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ3370E is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||212 cc 7 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 27 x 20 x 19.3 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10"|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ3370E is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.