The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 4500 PSI and flow of 4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA
The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
With a powerful 420 cc (15 hp) engine, its triplex pump delivers a pressure of 4500 PSI (roughly 75 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA's cleaning power of 18000 Cleaning Units.
The Lifan engine of this gas-powered pressure washer provides convenience and reliability, as it offers a dual starting mechanism: you may choose the more convenient electric start, or the classic pull-start mechanism. However, it should be noted that the 12V battery that is mandatory for the electric start is not included.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1.75 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA grants mobility and stability to the unit. The strong steel tubing frame assures assembly longevity. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
This model weighs 120 lbs. For this reason, it cannot be called lightweight and thus, carrying and transporting it might be somewhat challenging. The main contributor to its weight are its 420 cc Lifan engine, the triplex pump and steel tubing frame. However, the unit is mobile thanks to its two 13" never-flat wheels, which add to its movability and allow it to be manipulated smoothly on the job.
Along with the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is fed in through a siphon hose, since the device lacks a soap tank. The detergent is diluted with a 7:1 ratio by the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA's automatic soap dilution mechanism. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: The included 50 ft high-pressure hose (5000 PSI rating) can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 5 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: With the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection, a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get wand, soap hose, pressure hose and spray gun.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. This means that this pressure washer can be bought and sold in each of the 50 states, including California.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA, reaching a PSI of up to 4500, is one of the most powerful gas-powered units in $900-1000 price range.
- The water flow of this washer, which reaches up to 4 GPM (gallons per minute) is one of the higher values found in the above-mentioned price range. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Predator 4400, which can reach up to 4.2 GPM.
- The LFQ4515E-CA, with its 18000 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM) sits at the high end of the cleaning efficiency spectrum, when compared to other devices of similar price. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the Predator 4400 and its 18480 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 17600 and 18900 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||420 cc 15 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Triplex|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 23 x 22 x 23 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀13", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.