The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 4500 PSI and flow of 4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA
In a nutshell, the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by a powerful 420 cc (15 hp) engine, its triplex pump can deliver a pressure of 4500 PSI (around 75 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA has a cleaning power of 18000 Cleaning Units.
The Lifan engine provides a convenient and reliable start of this gas-powered pressure washer, with a dual start mechanism: you can either choose the traditional pull-start mechanism, or the practical electric start. However, it should be noted that the 12V battery that is mandatory for the electric start is not included.
Gasoline storage is facilitated by a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1.75 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA grants mobility and stability to the unit. Its sturdy steel tubing frame provides longevity to the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
With a weight of 120 lbs, the model is not lightweight. Therefore, it may be challenging to manually carry it around and transport it. Its 420 cc Lifan engine, the triplex pump and steel tubing frame add up to a large chunk of the device's weight. However, its two 13" never-flat wheels play an important part in its maneuvrability, as they allow for a smooth manipulation on the job.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA includes an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which will dilute the detergent using a 7:1 ratio. The detergent is automatically added to the water when a soap nozzle is connected.
- Pressure hose: The 50 ft high-pressure hose (5000 PSI rating), which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The 5 nozzles included with the device, and the respective surfaces which they’re the most suitable for, are shown in the following table.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: With the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation), a low oil protection and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA comes with spray gun, soap hose, wand and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. This means that this pressure washer can be bought and sold in each of the 50 states, including California.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA, reaching a PSI of up to 4500, is one of the most powerful gas-powered units in $1000-1300 price range.
- With a water flow of up to 4 GPM (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the best of the above-mentioned price range, as it can deliver a high volume of water.
- Boasting with 18000 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the LFQ4515E-CA is one of the most efficient devices in its respective price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 17600 and 18900 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||420 cc 15 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Triplex|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 23 x 22 x 23 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀13", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.