The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 4500 PSI and flow of 4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||420 cc 15 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Triplex|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 23 x 22 x 23 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀13", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA
In a nutshell, the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
With a powerful 420 cc (15 hp) engine, its triplex pump delivers a pressure of 4500 PSI (roughly 75 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA's cleaning power of 18000 Cleaning Units.
The Lifan engine provides a convenient and reliable start of this gas-powered pressure washer, with a dual start mechanism: you can either choose the traditional pull-start mechanism, or the practical electric start. Yet, it must be noted that the 12V battery, which is necessary for the electric start, is not included.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1.75 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust steel tubing frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
At 120 lbs, we can't really say that the unit is a lightweight, and manually lifting or transporting it could be a challenge. The major reasons for its heavy weight are its 420 cc Lifan engine, the triplex pump and steel tubing frame. However, the unit’s two 13" never-flat wheels are crucial to its maneuverability, since they provide a smooth method of manipulation on the job.
Along with the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is fed in through a siphon hose, since the device lacks a soap tank. The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA includes an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which will dilute the detergent using a 7:1 ratio. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: The included 50 ft high-pressure hose (5000 PSI rating) can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 5 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection, a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA also comes with spray gun, pressure hose, soap hose and wand.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. This means that this pressure washer can be bought and sold in each of the 50 states, including California.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA, reaching a PSI of up to 4500, is one of the most powerful gas-powered units in $1000-1300 price range.
- In the aforementioned price range, the 4 GPM (gallons per minute) of this washer makes it one of the better performing units in terms of the delivered volume of water. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Predator 4400, with a GPM of 4.2.
- The LFQ4515E-CA, with its 18000 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM) sits at the high end of the cleaning efficiency spectrum, when compared to other devices of similar price. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Predator 4400 and its 18480 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 17600 and 18900 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.