The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 4500 PSI and flow of 4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||420cc 15 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Triplex|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 23 x 22 x 23 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀13", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA
In summary, the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Its triplex pump, which utilizes a powerful 420 cc (15 hp) engine, may deliver a pressure of up to 4500 PSI (almost 75 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 4 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 18000 Cleaning Units.
The Lifan engine provides a convenient and reliable start of this gas-powered pressure washer, with a dual start mechanism: you may freely choose between the more modern electric start, or the old-school pull-start mechanism. Yet, it must be noted that the 12V battery, which is necessary for the electric start, is not included.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1.75 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust and sturdy steel tubing frame offers longevity to the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
At 120 lbs, we can't really say that the unit is a lightweight, and manually lifting or transporting it could be a challenge. The major reasons for its heavy weight are its 420 cc Lifan engine, the triplex pump and steel tubing frame. However, its two 13" never-flat wheels play an important part in its maneuverability, as they allow for a smooth manipulation on the job.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA includes an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which will dilute the detergent using a 7:1 ratio. If a soap nozzle is attached, the device will proceed to add the detergent to the water automatically.
- Pressure hose: The 50 ft high-pressure hose (5000 PSI rating), which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 5 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA's handy storage area lets you store nozzles and accessories, and thus, you’ll be always prepared and have everything necessary for the job at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage), a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA also comes with soap hose, wand, spray gun and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. This means that this pressure washer can be bought and sold in each of the 50 states, including California.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA, with a max water pressure of 4500 PSI, has one of the highest PSI values of the gas-powered products in the $1050-1300 price range.
- Considering the above-mentioned price range, this washer's maximum water flow of 4 GPM (gallons per minute) is higher than the average. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Predator 4400, with a GPM of 4.2.
- With a rather impressive value of 18000 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), the LFQ4515E-CA has a higher cleaning efficiency compared to similarly priced devices. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Predator 4400 with its 18480 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 17600 and 18900 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-CA is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.