The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 4500 PSI and flow of 4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||420cc 15 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Triplex|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 23 x 22 x 23 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀13", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by an impressive 420cc (15 hp) engine, its triplex pump can deliver a pressure of 4500 PSI (around 75 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite has a cleaning power of 18000 Cleaning Units.
With a dual start mechanism, the Lifan engine of this gas-powered pressure washer provides convenience and reliability: you can either choose the traditional pull-start mechanism, or the practical electric start. Yet, it must be noted that the 12V battery, which is necessary for the electric start, is not included.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1.75 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite grants mobility and stability to the unit. The strong stainless steel frame assures assembly longevity. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
The device weighs 120 lbs and thus, is far from lightweight. Transporting and manually lifting it may therefore pose a challenge. The major reasons for its heavy weight are its 420cc Lifan engine, the triplex pump and stainless steel frame. However, the unit’s two 13" never-flat wheels are crucial to its maneuverability, since they provide a smooth method of manipulation on the job.
Along with the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite features an automatic soap dilution mechanism, that will dilute your detergent with a 7:1 ratio. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: The included 50 ft high-pressure hose (5000 PSI rating) can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The 5 nozzles included with the device, and the respective surfaces which they’re the most suitable for, are shown in the following table.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation), a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: Included with the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as spray gun, wand, soap hose and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is NOT CARB-compliant. Therefore, it is not available in California for sale nor purchase.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
Note: Even though we couldn’t list its price on this page, our research indicates that some retailers sell this unit around $1400.
- With 4500 PSI, the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite ranks as one that can reach the highest pressure, amongst the gas-powered products that cost between $1200 and $1500.
- With a maximum GPM of 4 (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the best in terms of water flow, in its respective price range.
- Boasting with 18000 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), the LFQ4515E-Elite is one of the most efficient devices in its respective price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 17600 and 18900 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its cleaning power range, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.