The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 4500 PSI and flow of 4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite
In summary, the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's triplex pump, powered by an impressive 420 cc (15 hp) engine, can provide a pressure of up to 4500 PSI (approximately 75 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite thus has a cleaning power of 18000 Cleaning Units.
The Lifan engine of this gas-powered pressure washer provides convenience and reliability, as it offers a dual starting mechanism: you can either choose the traditional pull-start mechanism, or the practical electric start. Yet, it must be noted that the 12V battery, which is necessary for the electric start, is not included.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1.75 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust stainless steel frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
This model weighs 120 lbs. For this reason, it cannot be called lightweight and thus, carrying and transporting it might be somewhat challenging. Its 420 cc Lifan engine, the triplex pump and stainless steel frame add up to a large chunk of the device's weight. However, the unit is mobile thanks to its two 13" never-flat wheels, which add to its movability and allow it to be manipulated smoothly on the job.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. The detergent is diluted with a 7:1 ratio by the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's automatic soap dilution mechanism. The detergent is automatically added to the water when a soap nozzle is connected.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of convenient hooks, the included 50 ft high-pressure hose (5000 PSI rating) can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 5 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's handy storage area lets you store nozzles and accessories, and thus, you’ll be always prepared and have everything necessary for the job at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection, a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get wand, soap hose, pressure hose and spray gun.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is NOT CARB-compliant and so you cannot buy it nor sell it in California.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Able to deliver a maximum pressure of 4500 PSI, the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is one of the gas-powered products that can produce the highest water pressure, in the $1200 to $1600 price range.
- In its respective price range, the water flow of this washer, 4 GPM (gallons per minute), ranks as average. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the NorthStar 157160 has the highest GPM of 5.
- With a rather impressive value of 18000 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the LFQ4515E-Elite has one of the highest cleaning efficiencies compared to similarly priced devices.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 17600 and 18900 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its cleaning power range, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||420 cc 15 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Triplex|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 23 x 22 x 23 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀13", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.