The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 4500 PSI and flow of 4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite
In a nutshell, the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's triplex pump, powered by a powerful 420 cc (15 hp) engine, can provide a pressure of up to 4500 PSI (approximately 75 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite thus has a cleaning power of 18000 Cleaning Units.
With a dual start mechanism, the Lifan engine of this gas-powered pressure washer provides convenience and reliability: you can either choose the traditional pull-start mechanism, or the practical electric start. Yet, it must be noted that the 12V battery, which is necessary for the electric start, is not included.
Gasoline storage is facilitated by a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1.75 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite grants mobility and stability to the unit. The strong stainless steel frame assures assembly longevity. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
The unit's weight of 120 lbs renders its carrying and transportation challenging, as it is far from lightweight. The main contributor to its weight are its 420 cc Lifan engine, the triplex pump and stainless steel frame. However, the unit is mobile thanks to its two 13" never-flat wheels, which add to its movability and allow it to be manipulated smoothly on the job.
Along with the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is fed in through a siphon hose, since the device lacks a soap tank. The detergent is diluted with a 7:1 ratio by the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's automatic soap dilution mechanism. The detergent is automatically added to the water when a soap nozzle is connected.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of convenient hooks, the included 50 ft high-pressure hose (5000 PSI rating) can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The 5 included nozzles, and the respective surfaces they’re appropriate for, are listed in the table below.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: Stay prepared for any job with Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store any nozzles and accessories which you may need for the job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage), a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get wand, soap hose, spray gun and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is NOT CARB-compliant and so you cannot buy it nor sell it in California.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite, with a max water pressure of 4500 PSI, has one of the highest PSI values of the gas-powered products in the $1550-1800 price range.
- This washer, with a GPM of 4 (gallons per minute) has a somewhat lower water flow value compared to devices in its price range. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the NorthStar 157160 has the highest GPM of 5.
- Boasting with 18000 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the LFQ4515E-Elite is one of the most efficient devices in its respective price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 17600 and 18900 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its cleaning power range, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||420 cc 15 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Triplex|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 23 x 22 x 23 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀13", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.