The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 4500 PSI and flow of 4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite
In a nutshell, the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Its triplex pump, which utilizes a powerful 420 cc (15 hp) engine, may deliver a pressure of up to 4500 PSI (almost 75 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 4 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 18000 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered unit's Lifan engine is convenient and reliable, thanks to its dual starting mechanism: you may freely choose between the more modern electric start, or the old-school pull-start mechanism. Yet, it must be noted that the 12V battery, which is necessary for the electric start, is not included.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1.75 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite grants mobility and stability to the unit. The strong stainless steel frame assures assembly longevity. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
This model weighs 120 lbs. For this reason, it cannot be called lightweight and thus, carrying and transporting it might be somewhat challenging. The major reasons for its heavy weight are its 420 cc Lifan engine, the triplex pump and stainless steel frame. However, the unit is mobile thanks to its two 13" never-flat wheels, which add to its movability and allow it to be manipulated smoothly on the job.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite has an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which dilutes the detergent using a 7:1 ratio. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: The included 50 ft high-pressure hose (5000 PSI rating) can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 5 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection, a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as pressure hose, soap hose, spray gun and wand.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is NOT CARB-compliant. Thus, it cannot be purchased or sold in California.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With 4500 PSI, the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite ranks as one that can reach the highest pressure, amongst the gas-powered products that cost between $1200 and $1600.
- As this washer can produce a flow of water of 4 GPM (gallons per minute), it is average in terms of water volume for the above-mentioned price range. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the NorthStar 157160 has the highest GPM of 5.
- Reaching up to 18000 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the LFQ4515E-Elite is one of the most efficient amongst its similarly priced peers.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 17600 and 18900 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its cleaning power range, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||420 cc 15 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Triplex|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 23 x 22 x 23 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀13", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.