The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 4500 PSI and flow of 4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||420cc 15 HP Lifan 4-stroke OHV|
|Pump||Annovi Reverberi Triplex|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 23 x 22 x 23 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀13", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite, a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Its power characteristics and design, its main features and all its additional features are presented ahead.
With an impressive 420 cc (15 hp) engine, its triplex pump delivers a pressure of 4500 PSI (roughly 75 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's cleaning power of 18000 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered unit's Lifan engine is convenient and reliable, thanks to its dual starting mechanism: you may freely choose between the more modern electric start, or the old-school pull-start mechanism. However, it should be noted that the 12V battery that is mandatory for the electric start is not included.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1.75 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite grants mobility and stability to the unit. Its sturdy stainless steel frame provides longevity to the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
This model weighs 120 lbs. For this reason, it cannot be called lightweight and thus, carrying and transporting it might be somewhat challenging. Its 420 cc Lifan engine, the triplex pump and stainless steel frame are mainly responsible for its heavy weight. However, the device’s two 13" never-flat wheels play a key role in its maneuverability, as they allow it to be manipulated smoothly.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite has an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which dilutes the detergent using a 7:1 ratio. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: The 50 ft high-pressure hose (5000 PSI rating), which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The 5 nozzles included with the device, and the respective surfaces which they’re the most suitable for, are shown in the following table.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: With the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation), a low oil protection and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite comes with spray gun, wand, pressure hose and soap hose.
- Emissions: The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is NOT CARB-compliant and so you cannot buy it nor sell it in California.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Able to deliver a maximum pressure of 4500 PSI, the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is one of the gas-powered products that can produce the highest water pressure, in the $1900 to $2100 price range.
- With a water flow of up to 4 GPM (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the best of the above-mentioned price range, as it can deliver a high volume of water.
- With a rather impressive value of 18000 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), the LFQ4515E-Elite has one of the highest cleaning efficiencies compared to similarly priced devices.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 17600 and 18900 Cleaning Units, the Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its cleaning power range, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
The bottom line
- Triplex pump
- Electric start
- Stainless steel frame
- Designed to be stable
- Good range of nozzles included
- Automatic detergent dilution
- Onboard storage
- Several security features
- High PSI for the price
- High GPM for the price
- High CU for the price
- On the expensive side
- Battery not included
- No soap tank
- Not CARB-compliant
Established in 1992, Lifan Group is headquartered in Chongqing, China. Originally a manufacturer of motorcycles, Lifan has expanded its operations worldwide to build and distribute automobiles and buses. More recently, the company has used its experience in designing and building motors to make generators, pressure washers, and other small outdoor power products. Lifan Power USA has regional offices in Van Buren, Arkansas.
The Lifan LFQ4515E-Elite is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Lifan pressure washers, please consult Lifan's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-471-7464.