The Powerhorse 750143 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3100 PSI and flow of 2.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
It was replaced by the Powerhorse 89897. However, you might still find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (140°F max.)|
|Engine||212cc 6 HP OHV 4-stroke|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||30 ft, ⌀5/16|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 21 x 25.5 x 38.5 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Powerhorse 750143
In summary, the Powerhorse 750143 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by an impressive 212 cc (6 hp) engine, its axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 3100 PSI (around 52 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.5 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the Powerhorse 750143 has a cleaning power of 7750 Cleaning Units.
A classic pull-start mechanism is responsible for starting the gas-powered pressure washer’s engine.
The fuel is stored in a tank, which can hold up to 0.95 gallon of gasoline.
Design & Handling
The Powerhorse 750143 is very mobile, due to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D21 x W25.5 x H38.5 in. The robust steel frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the 750143 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Weighing 68 lbs, the unit is easy to maneuver by most people. A major component of its weight are its 212 cc engine and steel frame. The 750143 can still be easily manipulated and maneuvered, thanks to its two 10" never-flat wheels.
Along with the Powerhorse 750143 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a dedicated tank. The detergent is automatically added to the water when a soap nozzle is connected.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 30 ft ⌀5/16" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 5 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Powerhorse 750143's handy storage area lets you store nozzles and accessories, and thus, you’ll be always prepared and have everything necessary for the job at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage), a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: Included with the Powerhorse 750143 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as spray gun, wand and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Powerhorse 750143 is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. Therefore, the sale and purchase of this pressure washer is permitted in all of the 50 states, including California.
The Powerhorse 750143's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Powerhorse 750143 compared to similarly priced pressure washers.
This unit is now discontinued, but used to be sold around $370.
- The Powerhorse 750143, with a maximum pressure output of 3100 PSI, had an average pressure output, when considering gas-powered units in $300 to $400 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Simpson CM61083 with 3400 PSI.
- With a maximum GPM of 2.5 (gallons per minute), this washer belonged to the top in terms of water flow, in its respective price range. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Predator 3100, which can reach up to 2.8 GPM.
- With a rather impressive value of 7750 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), the 750143 had a higher cleaning efficiency compared to similarly priced devices. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Predator 3100 with its 8680 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
The Powerhorse outdoor power products brand offers a range of gas- and electric-powered tools including pressure washers, log splitters, wood chippers/shredders, and electric generators. Also available are engines and water pumps. With a motto of "Power You Can Depend On", Powerhorse is a trademarked brand name that is distributed exclusively by the Northern Tool & Equipment Company Inc.
The Powerhorse 750143 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Powerhorse pressure washers, please contact the Powerhorse Customer Support: 1-866-443-2576.