The Powerhorse 750143 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3100 PSI and flow of 2.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
It was replaced by the Powerhorse 89897. However, you might still find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (140°F max.)|
|Engine||212cc 6 HP OHV 4-stroke|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||30 ft, ⌀5/16|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 21 x 25.5 x 38.5 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Powerhorse 750143
In summary, the Powerhorse 750143 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- intense cleaning of tough, paintless surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Its power characteristics and design, its main features and all its additional features are presented ahead.
Its axial cam pump, which utilizes a powerful 212cc (6 hp) engine, may deliver a pressure of up to 3100 PSI (almost 52 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.5 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 7750 Cleaning Units.
A classic pull-start mechanism is responsible for starting the gas-powered pressure washer’s engine.
The fuel is stored in a tank, which can hold up to 0.95 gallon of gasoline.
Design & Handling
The Powerhorse 750143 offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D21 x W25.5 x H38.5 in. The strong steel frame assures assembly longevity. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the 750143 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
The device can be maneuvered with ease by most, since it only weighs 68 lbs. A major component of its weight are its 212cc engine and steel frame. Since the 750143 has a set of two 10" never-flat wheels, it is still easily maneuvered and manipulated.
The Powerhorse 750143 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Detergent storage is ensured by a dedicated tank. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 30 ft ⌀5/16" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The 5 included nozzles, and the respective surfaces they’re appropriate for, are listed in the table below.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Powerhorse 750143 features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage), a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Powerhorse 750143 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as pressure hose, wand and spray gun.
- Emissions: The Powerhorse 750143 is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. And so, this pressure washer is available for sale and purchase in any of the 50 states, including California.
The Powerhorse 750143's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Powerhorse 750143 compared to similarly priced pressure washers.
This unit is now discontinued, but used to be sold around $370.
- The Powerhorse 750143, with a maximum pressure output of 3100 PSI, had an average pressure output, when considering gas-powered units in $300 to $400 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Westinghouse WPX3400 with 3400 PSI.
- As this washer can produce a flow of water of 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute), it was average in terms of water volume for the above-mentioned price range. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the Predator 3200, that can deliver up to 2.8 GPM.
- The 7750 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), of the 750143 sat at an average, in reference to other gas-powered units of similar price. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the WEN PW3400 and its 9180 Cleaning Units.
The bottom line
- Good range of nozzles included
- Onboard storage
- Several security features
- Decent PSI for the price
- Decent GPM for the price
- Decent CU for the price
- The Powerhorse 750143 doesn't have any notably low specs.
The Powerhorse outdoor power products brand offers a range of gas- and electric-powered tools including pressure washers, log splitters, wood chippers/shredders, and electric generators. Also available are engines and water pumps. With a motto of "Power You Can Depend On", Powerhorse is a trademarked brand name that is distributed exclusively by the Northern Tool & Equipment Company Inc.
The Powerhorse 750143 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Powerhorse pressure washers, please contact the Powerhorse Customer Support: 1-866-443-2576.