The PowerStroke PS14120B is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1600 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the PowerStroke PS14120B
In summary, the PowerStroke PS14120B is a light duty pressure washer, which provides:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 13 amp motor, its axial pump delivers a pressure of 1600 PSI (roughly 27 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values as per PW101-2010), resulting in the PowerStroke PS14120B's cleaning power of 1920 Cleaning Units.
Since it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the PS14120B is started simply by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 32 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of L31.3 x W10.8 x H20.2 in, the PowerStroke PS14120B makes mobility one of its core strengths. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
With a weight of only 28.4 lbs, the unit is very easy to carry around. Its plastic frame certainly plays a key role in this light weight. As if this lightweight wasn't enough, the device also features two 7" never-flat wheels to further improve its ease of use and of transport.
The PowerStroke PS14120B comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a dedicated tank. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of easy-to-use straps, the included 20 ft high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 3 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The PowerStroke PS14120B allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The PowerStroke PS14120B comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get power cord, wand, spray gun and pressure hose.
The PowerStroke PS14120B's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the PowerStroke PS14120B compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The PowerStroke PS14120B, a device which can produce up to 1600 PSI, is on the lower end of the pressure spectrum, among the electric pressure washers in the $80-110 price range. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Realm BY02-BCOH, which reaches up to 2100 PSI.
- This washer, with a GPM of 1.2 (gallons per minute) has a somewhat lower water flow value compared to devices in its price range. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the WEN PW20, which can reach up to 1.76 GPM.
- The PS14120B has 1920 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), which can be considered low in comparison to other electric devices of this price. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the WEN PW20 and its 3572.8 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 1500 and 2000 Cleaning Units, the PowerStroke PS14120B is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Nozzles||15°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 31.3 x 10.8 x 20.2 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀7", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 32 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
PowerStroke is a brand name of outdoor power equipment owned by the parent company, Techtronic Industries Company Limited, (TTi) founded in 1985 and based in Hong Kong, with subsidiary offices in Anderson, South Carolina. TTi designs, manufactures, and markets many different brands of power tools worldwide. The PowerStroke line of tools includes pressure washers, generators, corded electric/battery powered drills, sanders, and heat guns.
The PowerStroke PS14120B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of PowerStroke pressure washers, please consult PowerStroke's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-617-3501.