The PowerStroke PS14120B is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1600 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the PowerStroke PS14120B
The PowerStroke PS14120B is a light duty pressure washer, and enables:
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 13 amp motor, its axial pump delivers a pressure of 1600 PSI (roughly 27 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values as per PW101-2010), resulting in the PowerStroke PS14120B's cleaning power of 1920 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the PowerStroke PS14120B's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 32 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of L31.3 x W10.8 x H20.2 in, the PowerStroke PS14120B makes mobility one of its core strengths. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
Because the device weighs just 28.4 lbs, carrying it around is very easy. Among other factors, the plastic frame plays a role in this light weight. A set of two 7" never-flat wheels also improves the ease of transport of the device.
The PowerStroke PS14120B's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Detergent storage is ensured by a dedicated tank. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: The included 20 ft high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 3 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: With the PowerStroke PS14120B's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the PowerStroke PS14120B also comes with power cord, wand, spray gun and pressure hose.
The PowerStroke PS14120B's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the PowerStroke PS14120B compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The PowerStroke PS14120B, with a max water pressure of 1600 PSI, has one of the higher PSI values of the electric products in the $60-90 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the WEN PW19 with 2000 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, this washer, with 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute), is placed on the lower end of the GPM scale. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the WEN PW19, with 1.6 GPM.
- With the PS14120B's 1920 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), its cleaning efficiency range may be considered average, compared to electric units of similar price. If you consider the highest overall cleaning power as a really important factor, the WEN PW19 and its 3200 Cleaning Units has one of the highest cleaning efficiency of all the similarly priced units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 1500 and 2000 Cleaning Units, the PowerStroke PS14120B is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Nozzles||15°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 31.3 x 10.8 x 20.2 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀7", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 32 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
PowerStroke is a brand name of outdoor power equipment owned by the parent company, Techtronic Industries Company Limited, (TTi) founded in 1985 and based in Hong Kong, with subsidiary offices in Anderson, South Carolina. TTi designs, manufactures, and markets many different brands of power tools worldwide. The PowerStroke line of tools includes pressure washers, generators, corded electric/battery powered drills, sanders, and heat guns.
The PowerStroke PS14120B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of PowerStroke pressure washers, please consult PowerStroke's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-617-3501.