The PowerStroke PS14120B is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1600 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Nozzles||15°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 31.3 x 10.8 x 20.2 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀7", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 32 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the PowerStroke PS14120B
In a nutshell, the PowerStroke PS14120B is a light duty pressure washer that allows:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
Its power characteristics and design, its main features and all its additional features are presented ahead.
With a 13 amp motor, its axial pump delivers a pressure of 1600 PSI (roughly 27 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values as per PW101-2010), resulting in the PowerStroke PS14120B's cleaning power of 1920 Cleaning Units.
The PS14120B is an electric pressure washer and thus, can be easily started by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 32 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of L31.3 x W10.8 x H20.2 in, the PowerStroke PS14120B makes mobility one of its core strengths. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
The unit can be very easily carried around, as it weighs just 28.4 lbs. This is, in part, thanks to its plastic frame, which allows it to remain as lightweight as possible. A set of two 7" never-flat wheels also improves the ease of transport of the device.
The PowerStroke PS14120B comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a dedicated tank. The detergent is automatically added to the water when a soap nozzle is connected.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 20 ft high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 3 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The PowerStroke PS14120B allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the PowerStroke PS14120B are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as spray gun, power cord, pressure hose and wand.
The PowerStroke PS14120B's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the PowerStroke PS14120B compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The PowerStroke PS14120B, a device which can produce up to 1600 PSI, is on the lower end of the pressure spectrum, among the electric pressure washers in the $80-110 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the WEN PW22 with 2100 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, this washer, with 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute), is placed on the lower end of the GPM scale. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX2688-MAX, with 1.8 GPM.
- The 1920 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), of the PS14120B sit at an average, in reference to other electric units of similar price. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the WEN PW22, which can reach up to 2730 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 1500 and 2000 Cleaning Units, the PowerStroke PS14120B is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
The bottom line
- Onboard storage
- Decent CU for the price
- Could include more nozzles
- Low PSI for the price
- Low GPM for the price
PowerStroke is a brand name of outdoor power equipment owned by the parent company, Techtronic Industries Company Limited, (TTi) founded in 1985 and based in Hong Kong, with subsidiary offices in Anderson, South Carolina. TTi designs, manufactures, and markets many different brands of power tools worldwide. The PowerStroke line of tools includes pressure washers, generators, corded electric/battery powered drills, sanders, and heat guns.
The PowerStroke PS14120B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of PowerStroke pressure washers, please consult PowerStroke's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-617-3501.