The PowerStroke PS14133B is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1700 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the PowerStroke PS14133B
The PowerStroke PS14133B is a light duty pressure washer, and enables:
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Using a 13 amp motor, its axial pump delivers a pressure of up to 1700 PSI (roughly 28 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values as per PW101-2010). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 2040 Cleaning Units.
The PS14133B is an electric pressure washer and thus, can be easily started by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 15 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D16.5 x W20 x H33.5 in, the PowerStroke PS14133B offers great mobility. The strong steel tubing frame assures assembly longevity. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the PS14133B convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Since the unit weighs only 32.4 lbs, it is very easily carried around. To further improve its transportability and ease of use, the unit also features a set of two never-flat wheels.
Along with the PowerStroke PS14133B itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a 1 gal tank. The detergent is automatically added to the water when a soap nozzle is connected.
- Pressure hose: The included 20 ft high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 3 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The PowerStroke PS14133B features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the PowerStroke PS14133B are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as pressure hose, spray gun, wand and power cord.
The PowerStroke PS14133B's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the PowerStroke PS14133B compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The PowerStroke PS14133B and its 1700 PSI, ranks amongst electric pressure washers with a comparably low pressure output, considering the units that cost between $150 and $200. If you're going after the highest possible power of the water stream, one of the best in this price range is the Realm BY02-BIMK that can reach up to 2600 PSI.
- When compared to devices in the above-mentioned price range, this washer and its 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute), is on the lower end of the achievable water flow. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the WEN PW21 has the highest GPM of 1.76.
- With 2040 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the PS14133B is on the low end when compared to other similarly priced electric devices. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Realm BY02-BIMK with its 4550 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the PowerStroke PS14133B is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Soap tank||1 gal|
|Nozzles||15°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 16.5 x 20 x 33.5 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 15 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
PowerStroke is a brand name of outdoor power equipment owned by the parent company, Techtronic Industries Company Limited, (TTi) founded in 1985 and based in Hong Kong, with subsidiary offices in Anderson, South Carolina. TTi designs, manufactures, and markets many different brands of power tools worldwide. The PowerStroke line of tools includes pressure washers, generators, corded electric/battery powered drills, sanders, and heat guns.
The PowerStroke PS14133B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of PowerStroke pressure washers, please consult PowerStroke's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-617-3501.