The PowerStroke PS14133B is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1700 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the PowerStroke PS14133B
In summary, the PowerStroke PS14133B is a light duty pressure washer, which provides:
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 13 amp motor, its axial pump delivers a pressure of 1700 PSI (roughly 28 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values as per PW101-2010), resulting in the PowerStroke PS14133B's cleaning power of 2040 Cleaning Units.
As it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the PS14133B gets easily started by a simple ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 15 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The PowerStroke PS14133B is very mobile, due to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D16.5 x W20 x H33.5 in. Its sturdy steel tubing frame provides longevity to the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the PS14133B convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Standing at only 32.4 lbs, this model can be carried around very easily. On top of its light weight, the transportability and easy of use of this model is further improved by the addition of two never-flat wheels.
The PowerStroke PS14133B comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a 1 gal tank. The detergent is automatically added to the water when a soap nozzle is connected.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 20 ft high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The 3 included nozzles, and the respective surfaces they’re appropriate for, are listed in the table below.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The PowerStroke PS14133B features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the PowerStroke PS14133B comes with spray gun, power cord, pressure hose and wand.
The PowerStroke PS14133B's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the PowerStroke PS14133B compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
Note: Even though we couldn’t list its price on this page, our research indicates that some brick-and-mortar retailers sell this unit around $150.
- The PowerStroke PS14133B, a device which can produce up to 1700 PSI, is on the lower end of the pressure spectrum, among the electric pressure washers in the $150-180 price range. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Realm BY02-BCMH with a PSI of 2300.
- This washer, with a GPM of 1.2 (gallons per minute) has a somewhat lower water flow value compared to devices in its price range. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX2005P, which can reach up to 1.8 GPM.
- The PS14133B has 2040 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), which can be considered low in comparison to other electric devices of this price. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the Realm BY02-BCMH and its 4025 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the PowerStroke PS14133B is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Soap tank||1 gal|
|Nozzles||15°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 16.5 x 20 x 33.5 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 15 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
PowerStroke is a brand name of outdoor power equipment owned by the parent company, Techtronic Industries Company Limited, (TTi) founded in 1985 and based in Hong Kong, with subsidiary offices in Anderson, South Carolina. TTi designs, manufactures, and markets many different brands of power tools worldwide. The PowerStroke line of tools includes pressure washers, generators, corded electric/battery powered drills, sanders, and heat guns.
The PowerStroke PS14133B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of PowerStroke pressure washers, please consult PowerStroke's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-617-3501.