The PowerStroke PS14133B is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1700 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the PowerStroke PS14133B
In a nutshell, the PowerStroke PS14133B is a light duty pressure washer that allows:
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by a 13 amp motor, its axial pump can deliver a pressure of 1700 PSI (around 28 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values as per PW101-2010). Combined, these values mean that the PowerStroke PS14133B has a cleaning power of 2040 Cleaning Units.
The PS14133B is an electric pressure washer and thus, can be easily started by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 15 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D16.5 x W20 x H33.5 in, the PowerStroke PS14133B provides great mobility. Its sturdy steel tubing frame provides longevity to the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the PS14133B convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
With a weight of only 32.4 lbs, the unit is very easy to carry around. As if this lightweight wasn't enough, the device also features two never-flat wheels to further improve its ease of use and of transport.
Along with the PowerStroke PS14133B itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a 1 gal tank. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of easy-to-use straps, the included 20 ft high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The 3 included nozzles, and the respective surfaces they’re appropriate for, are listed in the table below.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: With the PowerStroke PS14133B's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The PowerStroke PS14133B comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get spray gun, power cord, wand and pressure hose.
The PowerStroke PS14133B's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the PowerStroke PS14133B compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The PowerStroke PS14133B, a device which can produce up to 1700 PSI, is on the lower end of the pressure spectrum, among the electric pressure washers in the $150-210 price range. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Sun Joe SPX3000-MAX, which reaches up to 2800 PSI.
- In comparison to other devices in the above-mentioned price range, this washer and its 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute), has one of the lower GPM values. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the WEN PW21, with 1.76 GPM.
- The PS14133B ranks as below average in terms of Cleaning Units, compared to electric devices in its price range, reaching only a value of 2040 CU (PSI x GPM). When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the Realm BY02-BIMK and its 4550 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the PowerStroke PS14133B is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Soap tank||1 gal|
|Nozzles||15°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 16.5 x 20 x 33.5 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 15 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
PowerStroke is a brand name of outdoor power equipment owned by the parent company, Techtronic Industries Company Limited, (TTi) founded in 1985 and based in Hong Kong, with subsidiary offices in Anderson, South Carolina. TTi designs, manufactures, and markets many different brands of power tools worldwide. The PowerStroke line of tools includes pressure washers, generators, corded electric/battery powered drills, sanders, and heat guns.
The PowerStroke PS14133B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of PowerStroke pressure washers, please consult PowerStroke's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-617-3501.