The PowerStroke PS14133B is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1700 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the PowerStroke PS14133B
The PowerStroke PS14133B is a light duty pressure washer, and enables:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by a 13 amp motor, its axial pump can deliver a pressure of 1700 PSI (around 28 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values as per PW101-2010). Combined, these values mean that the PowerStroke PS14133B has a cleaning power of 2040 Cleaning Units.
As it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the PS14133B gets easily started by a simple ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 15 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The PowerStroke PS14133B offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D16.5 x W20 x H33.5 in. The robust and sturdy steel tubing frame offers longevity to the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the PS14133B convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Since the unit weighs only 32.4 lbs, it is very easily carried around. As if this lightweight wasn't enough, the device also features two never-flat wheels to further improve its ease of use and of transport.
The PowerStroke PS14133B comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Detergent storage is ensured by a 1 gal tank. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: The included 20 ft high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The 3 included nozzles, and the respective surfaces they’re appropriate for, are listed in the table below.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The PowerStroke PS14133B features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The PowerStroke PS14133B comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get pressure hose, power cord, wand and spray gun.
The PowerStroke PS14133B's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the PowerStroke PS14133B compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
Note: Even though we couldn’t list its price on this page, our research indicates that some retailers sell this unit around $150.
- The PowerStroke PS14133B and its 1700 PSI, ranks amongst electric pressure washers with a comparably low pressure output, considering the units that cost between $150 and $170. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Realm BY03-VBP-WTR with 2400 PSI.
- This washer, with a GPM of 1.2 (gallons per minute) has a somewhat lower water flow value compared to devices in its price range. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Sun Joe SPX2688-MAX, with a GPM of 1.8.
- Amongst similarly priced electric devices, the 2040 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM) of the PS14133B rank as low. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the Realm BY03-VBP-WTR and its 4200 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the PowerStroke PS14133B is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Soap tank||1 gal|
|Nozzles||15°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 16.5 x 20 x 33.5 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 15 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
PowerStroke is a brand name of outdoor power equipment owned by the parent company, Techtronic Industries Company Limited, (TTi) founded in 1985 and based in Hong Kong, with subsidiary offices in Anderson, South Carolina. TTi designs, manufactures, and markets many different brands of power tools worldwide. The PowerStroke line of tools includes pressure washers, generators, corded electric/battery powered drills, sanders, and heat guns.
The PowerStroke PS14133B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of PowerStroke pressure washers, please consult PowerStroke's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-617-3501.