The Pressure-Pro Dirt Laser PP3225H is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3200 PSI and flow of 2.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (120°F max.)|
|Engine||187cc 6 HP Honda GC190 OHV 4-stroke|
|Pump||Terminator TA1 Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀5/16|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 21 x 20.5 x 36.8 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 4 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Pressure-Pro PP3225H
In a nutshell, the Pressure-Pro PP3225H is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by a 187cc (6 hp) engine, its axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 3200 PSI (around 53 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.5 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the Pressure-Pro PP3225H has a cleaning power of 8000 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s Honda GC190 engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
A steel fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.48 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The Pressure-Pro PP3225H offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D21 x W20.5 x H36.8 in. The strong steel frame assures assembly longevity. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
The device can be maneuvered with ease by most, since it only weighs 63.5 lbs. One of the largest contributors to its weight are its 187cc Honda GC190 engine and its steel frame. However, the two 10" never-flat wheels allow the PP3225H to be easily manipulated and maneuvered.
Along with the Pressure-Pro PP3225H itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. The detergent will be added automatically to the water when a soap nozzle is attached.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft ⌀5/16" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 4 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: Stay prepared for any job with Pressure-Pro PP3225H's handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store any nozzles and accessories which you may need for the job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Pressure-Pro PP3225H also comes with soap hose, oil, spray gun, pressure hose and wand.
- Emissions: The Pressure-Pro PP3225H is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. Thus, selling and purchasing this pressure washer is allowed in each of the 50 states, including California.
The Pressure-Pro PP3225H's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Pressure-Pro PP3225H compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Pressure-Pro PP3225H, which can reach a PSI of 3200, achieves an average pressure output, compared to other gas-powered units that cost between $400 and $500. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Simpson PS60995, which reaches up to 3600 PSI.
- As this washer can produce a flow of water of 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute), it is average in terms of water volume for the above-mentioned price range. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Predator 3200, which can reach up to 2.8 GPM.
- The 8000 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), of the PP3225H sit at an average, in reference to other gas-powered units of similar price. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Simpson PS60995 and its 9000 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 8000 and 8500 Cleaning Units, the Pressure-Pro PP3225H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Pressure-Pro, Inc was founded in 1994 in Fort Pierce, Florida. They produce a variety of pressure washers, including cold water, hot water, and custom specialty designs. In 2015, Pressure-Pro became part of Nilfisk, a leading manufacturer of professional quality cleaning equipment, representing over 100 years of cleaning experience. Though they use overseas manufacturing for many components, Pressure-Pro washers are designed, assembled, and tested at their Fort Pierce facilities.
The Pressure-Pro PP3225H is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Pressure-Pro pressure washers, please consult Pressure-Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-772-461-4486.