The Pressure-Pro Dirt Laser PP3225H is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3200 PSI and flow of 2.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Pressure-Pro PP3225H
In a nutshell, the Pressure-Pro PP3225H is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Using a 187 cc (6 hp) engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of up to 3200 PSI (roughly 53 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.5 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 8000 Cleaning Units.
The Honda GC190 engine of this gas-powered pressure washer relies on an old-school pull-start mechanism to get started.
A steel fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.48 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The Pressure-Pro PP3225H offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D21 x W20.5 x H36.8 in. The strong steel frame assures assembly longevity. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
Most users can maneuver this model easily, as it weighs just 63.5 lbs. Its 187 cc Honda GC190 engine and steel frame all add up to a substantial part of that weight. Since the PP3225H has a set of two 10" never-flat wheels, it is still easily maneuvered and manipulated.
The Pressure-Pro PP3225H's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The detergent is automatically added to the water when a soap nozzle is connected.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft ⌀5/16" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The 4 nozzles included with the device, and the respective surfaces which they’re the most suitable for, are shown in the following table.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Pressure-Pro PP3225H features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Pressure-Pro PP3225H also comes with soap hose, pressure hose, oil, wand and spray gun.
- Emissions: The Pressure-Pro PP3225H is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. Therefore, the sale and purchase of this pressure washer is permitted in all of the 50 states, including California.
The Pressure-Pro PP3225H's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Pressure-Pro PP3225H compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With a maximum pressure output of 3200 PSI, the Pressure-Pro PP3225H finds itself in the expected pressure range among gas-powered units that cost between $400 and $500. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Champion 100786 with a PSI of 3500.
- In the aforementioned price range, the GPM (gallons per minute) of this washer, which can reach 2.5, can be considered in the average. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Lifan LFQ3370E, with 3 GPM.
- The 8000 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), of the PP3225H sit at an average, in reference to other gas-powered units of similar price. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the Lifan LFQ3370E and its 9900 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 8000 and 8500 Cleaning Units, the Pressure-Pro PP3225H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (120°F max.)|
|Engine||187 cc 6 HP Honda GC190 OHV 4-stroke|
|Pump||Terminator TA1 Axial Cam|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀5/16|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 21 x 20.5 x 36.8 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 4 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Pressure-Pro, Inc was founded in 1994 in Fort Pierce, Florida. They produce a variety of pressure washers, including cold water, hot water, and custom specialty designs. In 2015, Pressure-Pro became part of Nilfisk, a leading manufacturer of professional quality cleaning equipment, representing over 100 years of cleaning experience. Though they use overseas manufacturing for many components, Pressure-Pro washers are designed, assembled, and tested at their Fort Pierce facilities.
The Pressure-Pro PP3225H is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Pressure-Pro pressure washers, please consult Pressure-Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-772-461-4486.