The Pressure-Pro Dirt Laser PP3425H is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3400 PSI and flow of 2.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Pressure-Pro PP3425H
In summary, the Pressure-Pro PP3425H is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 196 cc (6.5 hp) engine, its triplex pump delivers a pressure of 3400 PSI (roughly 57 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.5 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Pressure-Pro PP3425H's cleaning power of 8500 Cleaning Units.
The Honda GX200 engine of this gas-powered pressure washer relies on an old-school pull-start mechanism to get started.
The fuel is stored in a steel tank, which can hold up to 0.83 gallon of gasoline.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D21 x W20.5 x H36.8 in, the Pressure-Pro PP3425H offers great mobility. The robust steel frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
Weighing 70.5 lbs, the unit is easy to maneuver by most people. Its 196 cc Honda GX200 engine, the triplex pump and steel frame all add up to a substantial part of that weight. Since the PP3425H has a set of two 10" never-flat wheels, it is still easily maneuvered and manipulated.
Along with the Pressure-Pro PP3425H itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft ⌀5/16" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 4 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: With the Pressure-Pro PP3425H's handy storage area, you’ll always have all the necessary nozzles and accessories at hand and thus, you’ll be fully prepared for any job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage), a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Pressure-Pro PP3425H are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as spray gun, wand, oil, soap hose and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Pressure-Pro PP3425H is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. This means that this pressure washer can be bought and sold in each of the 50 states, including California.
The Pressure-Pro PP3425H's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Pressure-Pro PP3425H compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Pressure-Pro PP3425H, which can reach a PSI of 3400, achieves an average pressure output, compared to other gas-powered units that cost between $600 and $700. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Simpson PS60843 with 4400 PSI.
- This washer, with a GPM of 2.5 (gallons per minute) has a somewhat lower water flows value compared to devices in its price range. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Simpson PS60843, with 4 GPM.
- Amongst similarly priced gas-powered devices, the 8500 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM) of the PP3425H rank as low. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Simpson PS60843 with its 17600 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 8000 and 8500 Cleaning Units, the Pressure-Pro PP3425H is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its cleaning power range, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (120°F max.)|
|Engine||196 cc 6.5 HP Honda GX200 OHV 4-stroke|
|Pump||Terminator TC1 Triplex|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀5/16|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 21 x 20.5 x 36.8 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 4 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Pressure-Pro, Inc was founded in 1994 in Fort Pierce, Florida. They produce a variety of pressure washers, including cold water, hot water, and custom specialty designs. In 2015, Pressure-Pro became part of Nilfisk, a leading manufacturer of professional quality cleaning equipment, representing over 100 years of cleaning experience. Though they use overseas manufacturing for many components, Pressure-Pro washers are designed, assembled, and tested at their Fort Pierce facilities.
The Pressure-Pro PP3425H is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Pressure-Pro pressure washers, please consult Pressure-Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-772-461-4486.