The Pressure-Pro Dirt Laser PP3425H is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3400 PSI and flow of 2.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (120°F max.)|
|Engine||196cc 6.5 HP Honda GX200 OHV 4-stroke|
|Pump||Terminator TC1 Triplex|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀5/16|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 21 x 20.5 x 36.8 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 4 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil, trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Pressure-Pro PP3425H
The Pressure-Pro PP3425H, a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
The following sections will present you in detail its power characteristics and design, its main features and all the additional features it has to offer.
Its triplex pump, which utilizes a 196 cc (6.5 hp) engine, may deliver a pressure of up to 3400 PSI (almost 57 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.5 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 8500 Cleaning Units.
The Honda GX200 engine of this gas-powered pressure washer gets started by a classic pull-start mechanism.
The fuel is stored in a steel tank, which can hold up to 0.83 gallon of gasoline.
Design & Handling
The Pressure-Pro PP3425H offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D21 x W20.5 x H36.8 in. The robust and sturdy steel frame offers longevity to the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
The majority of users will be able to maneuver this unit easily, it only weighs 70.5 lbs. Its 196 cc Honda GX200 engine, the triplex pump and steel frame account for a good chunk of that weight. However, the two 10" never-flat wheels allow the PP3425H to be easily manipulated and maneuvered.
The Pressure-Pro PP3425H comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. The detergent is automatically added to the water when a soap nozzle is connected.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft ⌀5/16" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 4 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Pressure-Pro PP3425H allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage), a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: The Pressure-Pro PP3425H comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get pressure hose, spray gun, wand, oil and soap hose.
- Emissions: The Pressure-Pro PP3425H is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. Therefore, the sale and purchase of this pressure washer is permitted in all of the 50 states, including California.
The Pressure-Pro PP3425H's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Pressure-Pro PP3425H compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Pressure-Pro PP3425H, reaching a PSI of up to 3400, is one of the more powerful gas-powered units in $600-700 price range. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the DeWalt DXPW3625, which reaches up to 3600 PSI.
- Considering its water flow, this washer, with a GPM (gallons per minute) of 2.5 is in the average compared to other devices in its price range. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Stihl RB 400, which can reach up to 2.7 GPM.
- The 8500 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), of the PP3425H result in an average cleaning efficiency, compared to similarly priced gas-powered units. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Generac 6924 with its 9360 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 8000 and 8500 Cleaning Units, the Pressure-Pro PP3425H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Triplex pump
- Honda engine
- Good range of nozzles included
- Onboard storage
- Several security features
- High PSI for the price
- Decent GPM for the price
- Decent CU for the price
- No soap tank
Pressure-Pro, Inc was founded in 1994 in Fort Pierce, Florida. They produce a variety of pressure washers, including cold water, hot water, and custom specialty designs. In 2015, Pressure-Pro became part of Nilfisk, a leading manufacturer of professional quality cleaning equipment, representing over 100 years of cleaning experience. Though they use overseas manufacturing for many components, Pressure-Pro washers are designed, assembled, and tested at their Fort Pierce facilities.
The Pressure-Pro PP3425H is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Pressure-Pro pressure washers, please consult Pressure-Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-772-461-4486.