The Pressure-Pro Dirt Laser PP4440K is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 4400 PSI and flow of 4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Pressure-Pro PP4440K
In summary, the Pressure-Pro PP4440K is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
With an impressive 429 cc engine, its triplex pump delivers a pressure of 4400 PSI (roughly 73 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Pressure-Pro PP4440K's cleaning power of 17600 Cleaning Units.
A classic pull-start mechanism is responsible for starting the gas-powered pressure washer’s KOHLER CH440K engine.
A steel fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1.9 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D26.5 x W22.5 x H40.2 in, the Pressure-Pro PP4440K offers great mobility. The robust steel frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
At 121 lbs, we can't really say that the unit is a lightweight, and manually lifting or transporting it could be a challenge. The major reasons for its heavy weight are its 429 cc KOHLER CH440K engine, the triplex pump and steel frame. However, the unit is mobile thanks to its two 10" never-flat wheels, which add to its movability and allow it to be manipulated smoothly on the job.
Along with the Pressure-Pro PP4440K itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is fed in through a siphon hose, since the device lacks a soap tank. If a soap nozzle is attached, the device will proceed to add the detergent to the water automatically.
- Pressure hose: The included 50 ft ⌀3/8" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 4 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Pressure-Pro PP4440K allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a low oil protection.
- Accessories: The Pressure-Pro PP4440K comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get spray gun, pressure hose, wand, soap hose and oil.
- Emissions: The Pressure-Pro PP4440K is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. And so, this pressure washer is available for sale and purchase in any of the 50 states, including California.
The Pressure-Pro PP4440K's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Pressure-Pro PP4440K compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Able to deliver a maximum pressure of 4400 PSI, the Pressure-Pro PP4440K is one of the gas-powered products that can produce the highest water pressure, in the $800 to $900 price range.
- The water flow of this washer, which reaches up to 4 GPM (gallons per minute) is one of the higher values found in the above-mentioned price range. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the Predator 4400, that can deliver up to 4.2 GPM.
- The PP4440K, with its 17600 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM) sits at the high end of the cleaning efficiency spectrum, when compared to other devices of similar price. If you consider the highest overall cleaning power as a really important factor, the Predator 4400 and its 18480 Cleaning Units has one of the highest cleaning efficiency of all the similarly priced units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 17500 and 18000 Cleaning Units, the Pressure-Pro PP4440K is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (120°F max.)|
|Engine||429 cc KOHLER CH440K OHV 4-stroke|
|Pump||Terminator TC3 Triplex|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||50 ft, ⌀3/8|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 26.5 x 22.5 x 40.2 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 4 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Pressure-Pro, Inc was founded in 1994 in Fort Pierce, Florida. They produce a variety of pressure washers, including cold water, hot water, and custom specialty designs. In 2015, Pressure-Pro became part of Nilfisk, a leading manufacturer of professional quality cleaning equipment, representing over 100 years of cleaning experience. Though they use overseas manufacturing for many components, Pressure-Pro washers are designed, assembled, and tested at their Fort Pierce facilities.
The Pressure-Pro PP4440K is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Pressure-Pro pressure washers, please consult Pressure-Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-772-461-4486.