The Pressure-Pro Dirt Laser PP4440K is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 4400 PSI and flow of 4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Pressure-Pro PP4440K
The Pressure-Pro PP4440K, a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Its triplex pump, which utilizes an impressive 429 cc engine, may deliver a pressure of up to 4400 PSI (almost 73 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 4 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 17600 Cleaning Units.
The KOHLER CH440K engine of this gas-powered pressure washer relies on an old-school pull-start mechanism to get started.
Gasoline is stored in a steel fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 1.9 gallon.
Design & Handling
The Pressure-Pro PP4440K offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D26.5 x W22.5 x H40.2 in. The strong steel frame assures assembly longevity. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
With a weight of 121 lbs, the model is not lightweight. Therefore, it may be challenging to manually carry it around and transport it. The main contributors to its weight are its 429 cc KOHLER CH440K engine, the triplex pump and steel frame. However, its two 10" never-flat wheels play an important part in its maneuverability, as they allow for a smooth manipulation on the job.
Along with the Pressure-Pro PP4440K itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is fed in through a siphon hose, since the device lacks a soap tank. The detergent is automatically added to the water when a soap nozzle is connected.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of convenient hooks, the included 50 ft ⌀3/8" high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 4 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Pressure-Pro PP4440K features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a low oil protection and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Pressure-Pro PP4440K comes with soap hose, pressure hose, wand, spray gun and oil.
- Emissions: The Pressure-Pro PP4440K is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. Thus, selling and purchasing this pressure washer is allowed in each of the 50 states, including California.
The Pressure-Pro PP4440K's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Pressure-Pro PP4440K compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Pressure-Pro PP4440K, with a max water pressure of 4400 PSI, has one of the highest PSI values of the gas-powered products in the $825-900 price range.
- With a maximum GPM of 4 (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the best in terms of water flow, in its respective price range.
- Boasting with 17600 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the PP4440K is one of the most efficient devices in its respective price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 17500 and 18000 Cleaning Units, the Pressure-Pro PP4440K is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (120°F max.)|
|Engine||429 cc KOHLER CH440K OHV 4-stroke|
|Pump||Terminator TC3 Triplex|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||50 ft, ⌀3/8|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 26.5 x 22.5 x 40.2 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 4 nozzles|
|Security||Low oil and trigger lock|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Pressure-Pro, Inc was founded in 1994 in Fort Pierce, Florida. They produce a variety of pressure washers, including cold water, hot water, and custom specialty designs. In 2015, Pressure-Pro became part of Nilfisk, a leading manufacturer of professional quality cleaning equipment, representing over 100 years of cleaning experience. Though they use overseas manufacturing for many components, Pressure-Pro washers are designed, assembled, and tested at their Fort Pierce facilities.
The Pressure-Pro PP4440K is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Pressure-Pro pressure washers, please consult Pressure-Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-772-461-4486.