The Pulsar PWE2000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2000 PSI and flow of 1.6 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Cold (140°F max.)
|13.5 amp, universal
|Axial (wobble plate)
|25 ft, ⌀1/4
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 13 x 10.5 x 34.5 in
|Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Pulsar PWE2000
The Pulsar PWE2000, a medium duty pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
The Pulsar PWE2000's axial (wobble plate) pump, powered by a 13.5 amp universal motor, can provide a pressure of up to 2000 PSI (approximately 33 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.6 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). The Pulsar PWE2000 thus has a cleaning power of 3200 Cleaning Units.
As it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the PWE2000 gets easily started by a simple ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D13 x W10.5 x H34.5 in, the Pulsar PWE2000 makes mobility one of its core strengths. The handle adds to the PWE2000 convenience of transport.
Because the device weighs just 26 lbs, carrying it around is very easy. Among other factors, the plastic frame plays a role in this light weight. To further improve its transportability and ease of use, the unit also features a set of two wheels.
Along with the Pulsar PWE2000 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a removable tank. Detergent is automatically added to the water when the adjustable wand is set to low pressure mode.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a convenient hose reel, which also improves its lifespan.
- Spray gun and wand: A dedicated slot allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. The adjustable wand lets you adjust the spray pattern from a full fan spray (widest spray width) to a direct stream spray (narrowest spray width).
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Pulsar PWE2000 comes with wand, power cord, spray gun and pressure hose.
The Pulsar PWE2000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Pulsar PWE2000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Pulsar PWE2000 and its 2000 PSI, ranks amongst electric pressure washers with a comparably low pressure output, considering the units that cost between $240 and $300. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Westinghouse WPX3000e with 3000 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, the GPM (gallons per minute) of this washer, which can reach 1.6, can be considered in the average. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the Greenworks GPW2700 has the highest GPM of 2.3.
- Reaching up to 3200 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), the PWE2000 is one of the more efficient amongst its similarly priced peers. If you consider the highest overall cleaning power as a really important factor, the Ryobi RY143011 and its 3300 Cleaning Units has one of the highest cleaning efficiency of all the similarly priced units.
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other electric washers between 3000 and 3500 Cleaning Units, the Pulsar PWE2000 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Based in Ontario, CA, Pulsar is one of the fastest-growing brands in the outdoor power products industry. They offer a full line of generators, air compressors, lawn mowers, and electric- and gas-powered pressure washers. With its focus on the consumer, Pulsar strives to enhance the customer's experience by adding convenience, ease of operation, and extended useful life to each and every product they make.
The Pulsar PWE2000 is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Pulsar pressure washers, please contact the Pulsar Customer Support: 1-866-591-8921.