The Pulsar PWE2000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2000 PSI and flow of 1.6 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Pulsar PWE2000
In a nutshell, the Pulsar PWE2000 is a medium duty pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
Its axial (wobble plate) pump, which utilizes a 13.5 amp universal motor, may deliver a pressure of up to 2000 PSI (almost 33 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.6 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 3200 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the Pulsar PWE2000's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D13 x W10.5 x H34.5 in, the Pulsar PWE2000 makes mobility one of its core strengths. The handle adds to the PWE2000 convenience of transport.
Standing at only 26 lbs, this model can be carried around very easily. Its plastic frame certainly plays a key role in this light weight. On top of its light weight, the transportability and easy of use of this model is further improved by the addition of two wheels.
The Pulsar PWE2000's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Detergent storage is ensured by a removable tank. Detergent is automatically added to the water when the adjustable wand is set to low pressure mode.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a convenient hose reel, which also improves its lifespan.
- Spray gun and wand: A dedicated slot allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. The adjustable wand lets you adjust the spray pattern from a full fan spray (widest spray width) to a direct stream spray (narrowest spray width).
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Pulsar PWE2000 comes with spray gun, power cord, pressure hose and wand.
The Pulsar PWE2000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Pulsar PWE2000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Able to deliver a maximum pressure of 2000 PSI, the Pulsar PWE2000 is one of the electric products that produce an above average water pressure, in the $120 to $150 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Realm BIOP with 2400 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, the 1.6 GPM (gallons per minute) of this washer makes it one of the better performing units in terms of the delivered volume of water. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the Sun Joe SPX3001, that can deliver up to 1.76 GPM.
- Reaching up to 3200 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the PWE2000 is one of the more efficient amongst its similarly priced peers. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Realm BIOP, which can reach up to 3600 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 3000 and 3500 Cleaning Units, the Pulsar PWE2000 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (140°F max.)|
|Motor||13.5 amp, universal|
|Pump||Axial (wobble plate)|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 13 x 10.5 x 34.5 in|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Based in Ontario, CA, Pulsar is one of the fastest-growing brands in the outdoor power products industry. They offer a full line of generators, air compressors, lawn mowers, and electric- and gas-powered pressure washers. With its focus on the consumer, Pulsar strives to enhance the customer's experience by adding convenience, ease of operation, and extended useful life to each and every product they make.
The Pulsar PWE2000 is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Pulsar pressure washers, please contact the Pulsar Customer Support: 1-866-591-8921.