The Pulsar PWE2001V is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2000 PSI and flow of 1.6 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Motor||13 amp, universal|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 9.5 x 11.5 x 29 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, solid|
|Included accessories||Adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Pulsar PWE2001V
In a nutshell, the Pulsar PWE2001V is a medium duty pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 13 amp universal motor, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of 2000 PSI (roughly 33 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.6 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Pulsar PWE2001V's cleaning power of 3200 Cleaning Units.
The PWE2001V is an electric pressure washer and thus, can be easily started by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D9.5 x W11.5 x H29 in, the Pulsar PWE2001V makes mobility one of its core strengths. The handle adds to the PWE2001V convenience of transport.
Standing at only 21 lbs, this model can be carried around very easily. It is lightweight, partly thanks to its plastic frame. On top of its light weight, the transportability and ease of use of this model is further improved by the addition of two solid wheels.
The Pulsar PWE2001V's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent addition feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the gun.
- Pressure hose: The included 20 ft high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand can be easily stored in a side hook. The adjustable wand lets you adjust the spray pattern from a full fan spray (widest spray width) to a direct stream spray (narrowest spray width).
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The Pulsar PWE2001V comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get wand, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water), power cord, spray gun and pressure hose.
The Pulsar PWE2001V's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Pulsar PWE2001V compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With 2000 PSI, the Pulsar PWE2001V ranks as one that can reach an above average pressure, amongst the electric products that cost between $120 and $150. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Westinghouse ePX3500 with 2500 PSI.
- The water flow of this washer, which reaches up to 1.6 GPM (gallons per minute) is one of the higher values found in the above-mentioned price range. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the Sun Joe SPX2688-MAX, that can deliver up to 1.8 GPM.
- The PWE2001V, with its 3200 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM) sits at the high end of the cleaning efficiency spectrum, when compared to other devices of similar price.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 3000 and 3500 Cleaning Units, the Pulsar PWE2001V is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Based in Ontario, CA, Pulsar is one of the fastest-growing brands in the outdoor power products industry. They offer a full line of generators, air compressors, lawn mowers, and electric- and gas-powered pressure washers. With its focus on the consumer, Pulsar strives to enhance the customer's experience by adding convenience, ease of operation, and extended useful life to each and every product they make.
The Pulsar PWE2001V is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Pulsar pressure washers, please contact the Pulsar Customer Support: 1-866-591-8921.