The Pulsar W2800H is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2800 PSI and flow of 2.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Pulsar W2800H
The Pulsar W2800H is a medium to heavy duty pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Using a powerful 212 cc engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of up to 2800 PSI (roughly 47 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.5 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 7000 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s Ducar engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline is stored in a metal fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.31 gallon.
Design & Handling
The Pulsar W2800H offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design. The robust and sturdy steel frame offers longevity to the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the W2800H convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Weighing 73 lbs, the unit is easy to maneuver by most people. One of the largest contributors to its weight are its 212 cc Ducar engine and its steel frame. Since the W2800H has a set of two 12" never-flat wheels, it is still easily maneuvered and manipulated.
The Pulsar W2800H's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 4 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Pulsar W2800H features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Pulsar W2800H are also the owner's manual and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as pressure hose, spray gun and wand.
- Emissions: The Pulsar W2800H is NOT CARB-compliant and so you cannot buy it nor sell it in California.
The Pulsar W2800H's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Pulsar W2800H compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Pulsar W2800H with its 2800 PSI achieves a lower pressure value, compared to other gas-powered pressure washers in the $300-400 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Stanley SXPW3425 with 3400 PSI.
- Considering its water flow, this washer, with a GPM (gallons per minute) of 2.5 is in the average compared to other devices in its price range. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Lifan LFQ3370, which can reach up to 3 GPM.
- The W2800H ranks as below average in terms of Cleaning Units, compared to gas-powered devices in its price range, reaching only a value of 7000 CU (PSI x GPM). If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Lifan LFQ3370 with its 9900 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7000 and 7500 Cleaning Units, the Pulsar W2800H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||212 cc Ducar OHV 4-stroke|
|Other model numbers||PWG2800H|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Nozzles||0°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12", never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 4 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Based in Ontario, CA, Pulsar is one of the fastest-growing brands in the outdoor power products industry. They offer a full line of generators, air compressors, lawn mowers, and electric- and gas-powered pressure washers. With its focus on the consumer, Pulsar strives to enhance the customer's experience by adding convenience, ease of operation, and extended useful life to each and every product they make.
The Pulsar W2800H is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Pulsar pressure washers, please contact the Pulsar Customer Support: 1-866-591-8921.