The Pulsar W31H19 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3100 PSI and flow of 2.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (140°F max.)|
|Engine||208cc 7 HP Ducar 4-stroke OHV|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||30 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 20 x 28 x 38 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 5 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Pulsar W31H19
The Pulsar W31H19, a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
The Pulsar W31H19's axial cam pump, powered by a powerful 208cc (7 hp) engine, can provide a pressure of up to 3100 PSI (approximately 52 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.5 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). The Pulsar W31H19 thus has a cleaning power of 7750 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s Ducar engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.3 gallon.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D20 x W28 x H38 in, the Pulsar W31H19 offers great mobility. The robust metal frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the W31H19 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
The device can be maneuvered with ease by most, since it only weighs 75 lbs. One of the largest contributors to its weight are its 208cc Ducar engine and its metal frame. Nethertheless, thanks to its two 12" never-flat wheels, the W31H19 remains very easy to manipulate and maneuver.
Along with the Pulsar W31H19 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a dedicated tank. However, since the Pulsar W31H19 does not feature a soap dilution mechanism, you'll have to make sure your detergent is correctly diluted before use. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 30 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 5 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: Stay prepared for any job with Pulsar W31H19's handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store any nozzles and accessories which you may need for the job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Pulsar W31H19 also comes with wand, spray gun, oil and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Pulsar W31H19 is NOT CARB-compliant. Therefore, it is not available in California for sale nor purchase.
The Pulsar W31H19's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Pulsar W31H19 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- Able to deliver a maximum pressure of 3100 PSI, the Pulsar W31H19 is one of the gas-powered products that produce an above average water pressure, in the $240 to $300 price range. If you're going after the highest possible power of the water stream, one of the best in this price range is the Powerhorse 89897 that can reach up to 3200 PSI.
- With a maximum GPM of 2.5 (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the top in terms of water flow, in its respective price range. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Powerhorse 89897, with 2.6 GPM.
- The W31H19, which reaches up to 7750 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM) is one of the more efficient, in comparison to its similarly priced counterparts. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Powerhorse 89897 with its 8320 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7500 and 8000 Cleaning Units, the Pulsar W31H19 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Based in Ontario, CA, Pulsar is one of the fastest-growing brands in the outdoor power products industry. They offer a full line of generators, air compressors, lawn mowers, and electric- and gas-powered pressure washers. With its focus on the consumer, Pulsar strives to enhance the customer's experience by adding convenience, ease of operation, and extended useful life to each and every product they make.
The Pulsar W31H19 is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Pulsar pressure washers, please contact the Pulsar Customer Support: 1-866-591-8921.