The Ryobi RY1419MT is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1900 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Ryobi RY1419MT
The Ryobi RY1419MT is a light to medium duty pressure washer, and enables:
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by a 13 amp motor, its axial pump can deliver a pressure of 1900 PSI (around 32 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values as per PW101-2010). Combined, these values mean that the Ryobi RY1419MT has a cleaning power of 2280 Cleaning Units.
Since it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the RY1419MT is started simply by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of L20.5 x W12.4 x H12.6 in, the Ryobi RY1419MT makes mobility one of its core strengths. The telescopic handle further eases storage and offers a convenient pulling height, allowing effortless transportation.
Because the device weighs just 21 lbs, carrying it around is very easy. It is lightweight, partly thanks to its plastic frame. On top of its light weight, the transportability and easy of use of this model is further improved by the addition of two never-flat wheels.
Along with the Ryobi RY1419MT itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 3 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a dedicated tank. The Ryobi RY1419MT features an automatic soap dilution mechanism, that will dilute your detergent with a 20:1 ratio. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 3 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: Stay prepared for any job with Ryobi RY1419MT's handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store any nozzles and accessories which you may need for the job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Ryobi RY1419MT are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as pressure hose, wand, power cord and spray gun.
The Ryobi RY1419MT's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Ryobi RY1419MT compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Ryobi RY1419MT, with a maximum pressure output of 1900 PSI, has an average pressure output, when considering electric units in $100 to $130 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Realm BY02-VBW-WT with 2100 PSI.
- The achievable water flow of this washer, which reaches 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute) can be described as low, compared to other devices in its price range. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the WEN PW20, with 1.76 GPM.
- With 2280 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the RY1419MT is on the low end when compared to other similarly priced electric devices. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the WEN PW20 and its 3572.8 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Ryobi RY1419MT is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Other model numbers||RY1419MTVNM|
|Nozzles||15°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 20.5 x 12.4 x 12.6 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, never flat|
|Included accessories||Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 3 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Ryobi Seisakusho Co. (now simply Ryobi) is a Japanese company founded in 1943, with power tool manufacturing beginning in 1968. In January 2018, the power tools division was sold to the Kyocera Corporation, though still retaining the Ryobi brand name. It continues to be a popular brand of cordless battery-powered, corded electric, and gas-powered outdoor equipment. One of its 12 international manufacturing facilities is in Shelbyville, Indiana USA. In the US and Canada, Ryobi tools and outdoor power equipment are distributed primarily through Home Depot stores.
The Ryobi RY1419MT is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi pressure washers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.