The Ryobi RY143011 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3000 PSI and flow of 1.1 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|13.5 amp, brushless
|Other model numbers
|Quick connect nozzles
(D x W x H)
|2 wheels, ⌀12", never flat
|Wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 5-in-1 nozzle, turbo nozzle
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Ryobi RY143011
In summary, the Ryobi RY143011 is a heavy duty pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 13.5 amp brushless motor, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of 3000 PSI (roughly 50 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.1 GPM (values as per PW101-2010), resulting in the Ryobi RY143011's cleaning power of 3300 Cleaning Units.
Since it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the RY143011 is started simply by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The Ryobi RY143011 is very mobile, due to its hand truck design. The robust and sturdy steel tubing frame offers longevity to the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
Since the unit weighs only 39 lbs, it is very easily carried around. On top of its light weight, the transportability and ease of use of this model is further improved by the addition of two 12" never-flat wheels.
The Ryobi RY143011 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 2 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a dedicated tank. The Ryobi RY143011 has an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which dilutes the detergent using a 20:1 ratio. Detergent is automatically added to the water when "soap" is selected on the 5-in-1 nozzle.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 35 ft high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: In addition to a turbo nozzle, a convenient 5-in-1 nozzle is included.
Ryobi's 5-in-1 nozzle offers five spray pattern settings (0°, 25°, 40°, short-range soap, long-range soap). Selection of a specific spray pattern is made by simply rotating the spray selector to the desired setting.
- Onboard storage: The Ryobi RY143011 features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The Ryobi RY143011 comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get power cord, pressure hose, spray gun and wand.
The Ryobi RY143011's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Ryobi RY143011 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Ryobi RY143011, with a max water pressure of 3000 PSI, has one of the highest PSI values of the electric products in the $240-300 price range.
- When compared to devices in the above-mentioned price range, this washer and its 1.1 GPM (gallons per minute), is on the lower end of the achievable water flow. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the Greenworks GPW2700 has the highest GPM of 2.3.
- The RY143011, with its 3300 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM) sits at the high end of the cleaning efficiency spectrum, when compared to other devices of similar price.
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other electric washers between 3000 and 3500 Cleaning Units, the Ryobi RY143011 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Ryobi Seisakusho Co. (now simply Ryobi) is a Japanese company founded in 1943, with power tool manufacturing beginning in 1968. In January 2018, the power tools division was sold to the Kyocera Corporation, though still retaining the Ryobi brand name. It continues to be a popular brand of cordless battery-powered, corded electric, and gas-powered outdoor equipment. One of its 12 international manufacturing facilities is in Shelbyville, Indiana USA. In the US and Canada, Ryobi tools and outdoor power equipment are distributed primarily through Home Depot stores.
The Ryobi RY143011 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi pressure washers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.