The Ryobi RY803300H is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 2.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Ryobi RY803300H
The Ryobi RY803300H, a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
The Ryobi RY803300H's axial pump, powered by a 187 cc (6 hp) engine, can provide a pressure of up to 3300 PSI (approximately 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). The Ryobi RY803300H thus has a cleaning power of 7920 Cleaning Units.
The Honda GC190 engine of this gas-powered pressure washer relies on an old-school pull-start mechanism to get started.
The fuel is stored in a tank, which can hold up to 0.47 gallon of gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Ryobi RY803300H grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust and sturdy steel tubing frame offers longevity to the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
Weighing 68 lbs, the unit is easy to maneuver by most people. Its 187 cc Honda GC190 engine and steel tubing frame account for a good chunk of that weight. The RY803300H can still be easily manipulated and maneuvered, thanks to its two 10" never-flat wheels.
The Ryobi RY803300H comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, a 5-in-1 nozzle and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The automatic soap dilution mechanism of the Ryobi RY803300H will dilute the detergent with a 20:1 ratio. Detergent is automatically added to the water when "soap" is selected on the 5-in-1 nozzle.
- Pressure hose: The 35 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzle: a 5-in-1 nozzle is included.
Ryobi's 5-in-1 nozzle offers five spray pattern settings (0°, 25°, 40°, short-range soap, long-range soap). Selection of a specific spray pattern is made by simply rotating the spray selector to the desired setting.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Ryobi RY803300H comes with oil, funnel, tool kit, spray gun, pressure hose, soap hose and wand.
- Emissions: The Ryobi RY803300H is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. And so, this pressure washer is available for sale and purchase in any of the 50 states, including California.
The Ryobi RY803300H's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Ryobi RY803300H compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Ryobi RY803300H, with a max water pressure of 3300 PSI, has one of the higher PSI values of the gas-powered products in the $400-500 price range. If you're going after the highest possible power of the water stream, one of the best in this price range is the DeWalt DXPW3625 that can reach up to 3600 PSI.
- In comparison to other devices in the above-mentioned price range, this washer and its 2.4 GPM (gallons per minute), has one of the lower GPM values. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Lifan LFQ3370E, with a GPM of 3.
- The 7920 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), of the RY803300H sit at an average, in reference to other gas-powered units of similar price. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Lifan LFQ3370E and its 9900 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7500 and 8000 Cleaning Units, the Ryobi RY803300H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Engine||187 cc 6 HP Honda GC190 4-stroke OHC|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||35 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 40 x 23 x 21 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, funnel, tool kit, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5-in-1 nozzle|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Ryobi Seisakusho Co. (now simply Ryobi) is a Japanese company founded in 1943, with power tool manufacturing beginning in 1968. In January 2018, the power tools division was sold to the Kyocera Corporation, though still retaining the Ryobi brand name. It continues to be a popular brand of cordless battery-powered, corded electric, and gas-powered outdoor equipment. One of its 12 international manufacturing facilities is in Shelbyville, Indiana USA. In the US and Canada, Ryobi tools and outdoor power equipment are distributed primarily through Home Depot stores.
The Ryobi RY803300H is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi pressure washers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.