The Ryobi RY803300H is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 2.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Engine||187cc 6 HP Honda GC190 4-stroke OHC|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||35 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 40 x 23 x 21 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, funnel, tool kit, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5-in-1 nozzle|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Ryobi RY803300H
In summary, the Ryobi RY803300H is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by a 187cc (6 hp) engine, its axial pump can deliver a pressure of 3300 PSI (around 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the Ryobi RY803300H has a cleaning power of 7920 Cleaning Units.
A classic pull-start mechanism is responsible for starting the gas-powered pressure washer’s Honda GC190 engine.
Gasoline storage is facilitated by a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.47 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Ryobi RY803300H grants mobility and stability to the unit. Its sturdy steel tubing frame provides longevity to the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
Weighing 68 lbs, the unit is easy to maneuver by most people. A major component of its weight are its 187cc Honda GC190 engine and steel tubing frame. Nethertheless, thanks to its two 10" never-flat wheels, the RY803300H remains very easy to manipulate and maneuver.
The Ryobi RY803300H's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, a 5-in-1 nozzle and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is fed in through a siphon hose, since the device lacks a soap tank. The Ryobi RY803300H includes an automatic soap dilution mechanism, which will dilute the detergent using a 20:1 ratio. Detergent is automatically added to the water when "soap" is selected on the 5-in-1 nozzle.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 35 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzle: a 5-in-1 nozzle is included.
Ryobi's 5-in-1 nozzle offers five spray pattern settings (0°, 25°, 40°, short-range soap, long-range soap). Selection of a specific spray pattern is made by simply rotating the spray selector to the desired setting.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Ryobi RY803300H comes with oil, tool kit, wand, spray gun, soap hose, funnel and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Ryobi RY803300H is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. Therefore, the sale and purchase of this pressure washer is permitted in all of the 50 states, including California.
The Ryobi RY803300H's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Ryobi RY803300H compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
Note: Even though we couldn’t list its price on this page, our research indicates that some retailers sell this unit around $520.
- With 3300 PSI, the Ryobi RY803300H ranks as one that can reach an above average pressure, amongst the gas-powered products that cost between $500 and $600. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Westinghouse WPX3600, which reaches up to 3600 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, this washer, with 2.4 GPM (gallons per minute), is placed on the lower end of the GPM scale. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Lifan LFQ3370E, with a GPM of 3.
- The 7920 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), of the RY803300H result in an average cleaning efficiency, compared to similarly priced gas-powered units. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Lifan LFQ3370E, which can reach up to 9900 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7500 and 8000 Cleaning Units, the Ryobi RY803300H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Ryobi Seisakusho Co. (now simply Ryobi) is a Japanese company founded in 1943, with power tool manufacturing beginning in 1968. In January 2018, the power tools division was sold to the Kyocera Corporation, though still retaining the Ryobi brand name. It continues to be a popular brand of cordless battery-powered, corded electric, and gas-powered outdoor equipment. One of its 12 international manufacturing facilities is in Shelbyville, Indiana USA. In the US and Canada, Ryobi tools and outdoor power equipment are distributed primarily through Home Depot stores.
The Ryobi RY803300H is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi pressure washers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.