The Ryobi RY803300H is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 2.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Engine||187 cc 6 HP Honda GC190 4-stroke OHC|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||35 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 40 x 23 x 21 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, funnel, tool kit, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5-in-1 nozzle|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Ryobi RY803300H
The Ryobi RY803300H, a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, gives its user an all-around versatile cleaning experience, topped off by the following features:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 187 cc (6 hp) engine, its axial pump delivers a pressure of 3300 PSI (roughly 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Ryobi RY803300H's cleaning power of 7920 Cleaning Units.
The Honda GC190 engine of this gas-powered pressure washer relies on an old-school pull-start mechanism to get started.
A fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.47 gallon is used to store gasoline.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Ryobi RY803300H grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust and sturdy steel tubing frame offers longevity to the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
With a weight of 68 lbs, the unit can be easily maneuvered by most users. One of the largest contributors to its weight are its 187 cc Honda GC190 engine and its steel tubing frame. Since the RY803300H has a set of two 10" never-flat wheels, it is still easily maneuvered and manipulated.
The Ryobi RY803300H comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, a 5-in-1 nozzle and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Even though the device doesn't have a soap tank, detergent is supplied by a siphon hose. The Ryobi RY803300H features an automatic soap dilution mechanism, that will dilute your detergent with a 20:1 ratio. Detergent is automatically added to the water when "soap" is selected on the 5-in-1 nozzle.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 35 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzle: a 5-in-1 nozzle is included.
Ryobi's 5-in-1 nozzle offers five spray pattern settings (0°, 25°, 40°, short-range soap, long-range soap). Selection of a specific spray pattern is made by simply rotating the spray selector to the desired setting.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Ryobi RY803300H comes with tool kit, spray gun, funnel, wand, soap hose, oil and pressure hose.
- Emissions: The Ryobi RY803300H is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. Thus, selling and purchasing this pressure washer is allowed in each of the 50 states, including California.
The Ryobi RY803300H's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Ryobi RY803300H compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Ryobi RY803300H, with a max water pressure of 3300 PSI, has one of the higher PSI values of the gas-powered products in the $400-500 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Ryobi RY803423H with 3400 PSI.
- This washer reaches 2.4 GPM (gallons per minute) and thus, has an average water flow compared to similarly priced devices. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Predator 3100, with 2.8 GPM.
- The RY803300H, which reaches up to 7920 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM) is one of the more efficient, in comparison to its similarly priced counterparts. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Predator 3100, which can reach up to 8680 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7500 and 8000 Cleaning Units, the Ryobi RY803300H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Ryobi Seisakusho Co. (now simply Ryobi) is a Japanese company founded in 1943, with power tool manufacturing beginning in 1968. In January 2018, the power tools division was sold to the Kyocera Corporation, though still retaining the Ryobi brand name. It continues to be a popular brand of cordless battery-powered, corded electric, and gas-powered outdoor equipment. One of its 12 international manufacturing facilities is in Shelbyville, Indiana USA. In the US and Canada, Ryobi tools and outdoor power equipment are distributed primarily through Home Depot stores.
The Ryobi RY803300H is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi pressure washers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.