The Ryobi RY803300H is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 2.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Ryobi RY803300H
The Ryobi RY803300H is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
The Ryobi RY803300H's axial pump, powered by a 187 cc (6 hp) engine, can provide a pressure of up to 3300 PSI (approximately 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). The Ryobi RY803300H thus has a cleaning power of 7920 Cleaning Units.
A classic pull-start mechanism is responsible for starting the gas-powered pressure washer’s Honda GC190 engine.
Gasoline storage is facilitated by a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.47 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Ryobi RY803300H grants mobility and stability to the unit. The robust steel tubing frame guarantees longevity of the assembly. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
With a weight of 68 lbs, the unit can be easily maneuvered by most users. Its 187 cc Honda GC190 engine and steel tubing frame account for a good chunk of that weight. However, the two 10" never-flat wheels allow the RY803300H to be easily manipulated and maneuvered.
The Ryobi RY803300H comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, a 5-in-1 nozzle and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: While the device doesn't feature a soap tank, detergent supply is ensured by a siphon hose. The automatic soap dilution mechanism of the Ryobi RY803300H will dilute the detergent with a 20:1 ratio. Detergent is automatically added to the water when "soap" is selected on the 5-in-1 nozzle.
- Pressure hose: The 35 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzle: a 5-in-1 nozzle is included.
Ryobi's 5-in-1 nozzle offers five spray pattern settings (0°, 25°, 40°, short-range soap, long-range soap). Selection of a specific spray pattern is made by simply rotating the spray selector to the desired setting.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The Ryobi RY803300H comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get funnel, pressure hose, oil, spray gun, wand, tool kit and soap hose.
- Emissions: The Ryobi RY803300H is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. And so, this pressure washer is available for sale and purchase in any of the 50 states, including California.
The Ryobi RY803300H's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Ryobi RY803300H compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With 3300 PSI, the Ryobi RY803300H ranks as one that can reach an above average pressure, amongst the gas-powered products that cost between $400 and $500. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Briggs & Stratton 20647 with a PSI of 3600.
- Considering its water flow, this washer, with a GPM (gallons per minute) of 2.4 is in the average compared to other devices in its price range. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the Lifan LFQ3370, that can deliver up to 3 GPM.
- With the RY803300H's 7920 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), its cleaning efficiency range may be considered average, compared to gas-powered units of similar price. If you consider the highest overall cleaning power as a really important factor, the Lifan LFQ3370 and its 9900 Cleaning Units has one of the highest cleaning efficiency of all the similarly priced units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7500 and 8000 Cleaning Units, the Ryobi RY803300H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Engine||187 cc 6 HP Honda GC190 4-stroke OHC|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||35 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 40 x 23 x 21 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, funnel, tool kit, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5-in-1 nozzle|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Ryobi Seisakusho Co. (now simply Ryobi) is a Japanese company founded in 1943, with power tool manufacturing beginning in 1968. In January 2018, the power tools division was sold to the Kyocera Corporation, though still retaining the Ryobi brand name. It continues to be a popular brand of cordless battery-powered, corded electric, and gas-powered outdoor equipment. One of its 12 international manufacturing facilities is in Shelbyville, Indiana USA. In the US and Canada, Ryobi tools and outdoor power equipment are distributed primarily through Home Depot stores.
The Ryobi RY803300H is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi pressure washers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.