The Ryobi RY803300H is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 2.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Ryobi RY803300H
The Ryobi RY803300H is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 187 cc (6 hp) engine, its axial pump delivers a pressure of 3300 PSI (roughly 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.4 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer), resulting in the Ryobi RY803300H's cleaning power of 7920 Cleaning Units.
A classic pull-start mechanism is responsible for starting the gas-powered pressure washer’s Honda GC190 engine.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.47 gallon.
Design & Handling
The wheelbarrow design of the Ryobi RY803300H grants mobility and stability to the unit. The strong steel tubing frame assures assembly longevity. The reversible handle offers further versatility, as its different positions make the unit less bulky when stored.
With a weight of 68 lbs, the unit can be easily maneuvered by most users. Its 187 cc Honda GC190 engine and steel tubing frame account for a good chunk of that weight. Nethertheless, thanks to its two 10" never-flat wheels, the RY803300H remains very easy to manipulate and maneuver.
The Ryobi RY803300H's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, a 5-in-1 nozzle and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is fed in through a siphon hose, since the device lacks a soap tank. The automatic soap dilution mechanism of the Ryobi RY803300H will dilute the detergent with a 20:1 ratio. Detergent is automatically added to the water when "soap" is selected on the 5-in-1 nozzle.
- Pressure hose: The 35 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzle: a 5-in-1 nozzle is included.
Ryobi's 5-in-1 nozzle offers five spray pattern settings (0°, 25°, 40°, short-range soap, long-range soap). Selection of a specific spray pattern is made by simply rotating the spray selector to the desired setting.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation) and a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Ryobi RY803300H comes with pressure hose, funnel, wand, soap hose, tool kit, oil and spray gun.
- Emissions: The Ryobi RY803300H is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. Thus, selling and purchasing this pressure washer is allowed in each of the 50 states, including California.
The Ryobi RY803300H's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Ryobi RY803300H compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Ryobi RY803300H, with a maximum pressure output of 3300 PSI, has an average pressure output, when considering gas-powered units in $475 to $625 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the A-iPower APW4200 with 4200 PSI.
- The achievable water flow of this washer, which reaches 2.4 GPM (gallons per minute) can be described as low, compared to other devices in its price range. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the A-iPower APW4200, with a GPM of 4.
- The RY803300H ranks as below average in terms of Cleaning Units, compared to gas-powered devices in its price range, reaching only a value of 7920 CU (PSI x GPM). In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the A-iPower APW4200 and its 16800 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 7500 and 8000 Cleaning Units, the Ryobi RY803300H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Engine||187 cc 6 HP Honda GC190 4-stroke OHC|
|Soap injection||Via siphon hose|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||35 ft, ⌀1/4|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 40 x 23 x 21 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀10", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, funnel, tool kit, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, soap hose, 5-in-1 nozzle|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Ryobi Seisakusho Co. (now simply Ryobi) is a Japanese company founded in 1943, with power tool manufacturing beginning in 1968. In January 2018, the power tools division was sold to the Kyocera Corporation, though still retaining the Ryobi brand name. It continues to be a popular brand of cordless battery-powered, corded electric, and gas-powered outdoor equipment. One of its 12 international manufacturing facilities is in Shelbyville, Indiana USA. In the US and Canada, Ryobi tools and outdoor power equipment are distributed primarily through Home Depot stores.
The Ryobi RY803300H is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi pressure washers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.