The Ryobi RY803325 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3300 PSI and flow of 2.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Ryobi RY803325
The Ryobi RY803325 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
The Ryobi RY803325's axial cam pump, powered by the brand new, specially built for pressure washers, Honda GCV200 (opens in a new tab) engine, can provide a pressure of up to 3300 PSI (approximately 55 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.5 GPM (values as per PW101-2010). The Ryobi RY803325 thus has a cleaning power of 8250 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s 201 cc engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline storage is facilitated by a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.24 gallon.
Design & Handling
The Ryobi RY803325 offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D24 x W18 x H39 in. Its sturdy steel tubing frame provides longevity to the assembly. The folding handle enhances its mobility, while allowing for a convenient storage.
With a weight of 70 lbs, the unit can be easily maneuvered by most users. One of the largest contributors to its weight are its 201 cc Honda GCV200 engine and its steel tubing frame. The RY803325 can still be easily manipulated and maneuvered, thanks to its two 12" never-flat wheels.
The Ryobi RY803325 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, a 5-in-1 nozzle and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a removable tank. The automatic soap dilution mechanism of the Ryobi RY803325 will dilute the detergent with a 20:1 ratio. Detergent is automatically added to the water when "soap" is selected on the 5-in-1 nozzle.
- Pressure hose: The included 50 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a set of easy-to-use straps.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzle: a 5-in-1 nozzle is included.
Ryobi's 5-in-1 nozzle offers five spray pattern settings (0°, 25°, 40°, short-range soap, long-range soap). Selection of a specific spray pattern is made by simply rotating the spray selector to the desired setting.
- Onboard storage: The Ryobi RY803325 features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Ryobi RY803325 also comes with oil, funnel, spray gun, pressure hose and wand.
- Emissions: The Ryobi RY803325 is EPA-approved and CARB-compliant. And so, this pressure washer is available for sale and purchase in any of the 50 states, including California.
The Ryobi RY803325's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Ryobi RY803325 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Ryobi RY803325, reaching a PSI of up to 3300, is one of the more powerful gas-powered units in $400-500 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Briggs & Stratton 20647 with 3600 PSI.
- As this washer can produce a flow of water of 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute), it is average in terms of water volume for the above-mentioned price range. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Lifan LFQ3370, which can reach up to 3 GPM.
- Boasting with 8250 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the RY803325 is one of the more efficient devices in its respective price range. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Lifan LFQ3370, which can reach up to 9900 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 8000 and 8500 Cleaning Units, the Ryobi RY803325 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Engine||201 cc Honda GCV200 OHV 4-stroke|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||50 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 24 x 18 x 39 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12", never flat|
|Included accessories||Oil, funnel, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 5-in-1 nozzle|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Ryobi Seisakusho Co. (now simply Ryobi) is a Japanese company founded in 1943, with power tool manufacturing beginning in 1968. In January 2018, the power tools division was sold to the Kyocera Corporation, though still retaining the Ryobi brand name. It continues to be a popular brand of cordless battery-powered, corded electric, and gas-powered outdoor equipment. One of its 12 international manufacturing facilities is in Shelbyville, Indiana USA. In the US and Canada, Ryobi tools and outdoor power equipment are distributed primarily through Home Depot stores.
The Ryobi RY803325 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi pressure washers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.