The Stanley SLP2050 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2050 PSI and flow of 1.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Motor||13 amp, universal|
|Soap tank||0.22 gal, removable|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 23 x 18 x 36 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀8"|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 5 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Stanley SLP2050
The Stanley SLP2050 is a medium duty pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- thorough cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
With a 13 amp universal motor, its axial pump delivers a pressure of 2050 PSI (roughly 34 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.4 GPM (values as per CSA testing standards), resulting in the Stanley SLP2050's cleaning power of 2870 Cleaning Units.
Since it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the SLP2050 is started simply by an ON/OFF button. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The Stanley SLP2050 is very mobile, due to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D23 x W18 x H36 in. Its sturdy metal frame provides longevity to the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the SLP2050 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Since the unit weighs only 36.4 lbs, it is very easily carried around. On top of its light weight, the transportability and ease of use of this model is further improved by the addition of two 8" wheels.
In addition to that, the unit can be detached from the frame to become a versatile hand-carry device that allows you to use it anywhere on-the-go.
The Stanley SLP2050 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a removable 0.22 gal tank. The unit features a dial to allow you to manually choose the detergent dilution ratio. If a soap nozzle is attached, the device will proceed to add the detergent to the water automatically.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 5 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Wall-mountable: The unit can be stored on the wall thanks to the SLP2050-WMKIT (opens in a new tab) wall mount kit (not included). This is a welcomed feature when we need a neater storage solution or to clean the same area regularly (garage, barn, workshop, storage room, etc.)
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Onboard storage: The Stanley SLP2050 features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Stanley SLP2050 comes with spray gun, pressure hose, power cord, nozzle cleaner and wand.
The Stanley SLP2050's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Stanley SLP2050 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Stanley SLP2050, a device which can produce up to 2050 PSI, is on the lower end of the pressure spectrum, among the electric pressure washers in the $300-400 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Greenworks GPW3000 with 3000 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, the GPM (gallons per minute) of this washer, which can reach 1.4, can be considered in the average. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Greenworks GPW2200, with a GPM of 2.3.
- Reaching up to 2870 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), the SLP2050 is one of the more efficient amongst its similarly priced peers. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the Greenworks GPW3000 and its 3300 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2500 and 3000 Cleaning Units, the Stanley SLP2050 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Founded in 1843 by Frederick Stanley in New Britain, Connecticut, Stanley has become one of the most famous names in hand tools worldwide. The Stanley Works company merged with Black & Decker in March 2010 to form Stanley Black & Decker. Building on its reputation for the quality and reliability of its manual hand tools, the company has also branched out into electric tools and outdoor power equipment, such as pressure washers and wet-dry vacuums. By using technology and innovation, the company is committed to the continued production of quality products in an environmentally sustainable way. Stanley gas-powered washers are manufactured by FNA, and electric washers are manufactured by Stanley Black & Decker.
The Stanley SLP2050 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Stanley pressure washers, please consult Annovi Reverberi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-508-1330.