The Stanley SLP2050 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2050 PSI and flow of 1.4 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Stanley SLP2050
The Stanley SLP2050 is a medium duty pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Its axial pump, which utilizes a 13 amp motor, may deliver a pressure of up to 2050 PSI (almost 34 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.4 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 2870 Cleaning Units.
The SLP2050 is an electric pressure washer and thus, can be easily started by an ON/OFF button. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The Stanley SLP2050 offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D23 x W18 x H36 in. Its sturdy metal frame provides longevity to the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the SLP2050 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Standing at only 36.4 lbs, this model can be carried around very easily. As if this lightweight wasn't enough, the device also features two 8" wheels to further improve its ease of use and of transport.
In addition to that, the unit can be detached from the frame to become a versatile hand-carry device that allows you to use it anywhere on-the-go.
Along with the Stanley SLP2050 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: Detergent storage is ensured by a removable 0.22 gal tank. The washer has a dial that allows the user to manually select the detergent dilution ratio. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft ⌀1/4" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 5 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Wall-mountable: The unit can be stored on the wall thanks to the SLP2050-WMKIT (opens in a new tab) wall mount kit (not included). This is a welcomed feature when we need a neater storage solution or to clean the same area regularly (garage, barn, workshop, storage room, etc.)
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Onboard storage: Stay prepared for any job with Stanley SLP2050's handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store any nozzles and accessories which you may need for the job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Stanley SLP2050 comes with power cord, pressure hose, spray gun, nozzle cleaner and wand.
The Stanley SLP2050's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Stanley SLP2050 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Stanley SLP2050, which can reach a PSI of 2050, achieves an average pressure output, compared to other electric units that cost between $150 and $200. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Realm BY02-BIMK with a PSI of 2600.
- In the aforementioned price range, the GPM (gallons per minute) of this washer, which can reach 1.4, can be considered in the average. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the WEN PW21, that can deliver up to 1.76 GPM.
- The 2870 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), of the SLP2050 sit at an average, in reference to other electric units of similar price. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Realm BY02-BIMK and its 4550 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2500 and 3000 Cleaning Units, the Stanley SLP2050 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Soap tank||0.22 gal, removable|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||25 ft, ⌀1/4|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 23 x 18 x 36 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀8"|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 5 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Founded in 1843 by Frederick Stanley in New Britain, Connecticut, Stanley has become one of the most famous names in hand tools worldwide. The Stanley Works company merged with Black & Decker in March 2010 to form Stanley Black & Decker. Building on its reputation for the quality and reliability of its manual hand tools, the company has also branched out into electric tools and outdoor power equipment, such as pressure washers and wet-dry vacuums. By using technology and innovation, the company is committed to the continued production of quality products in an environmentally sustainable way.
The Stanley SLP2050 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Stanley pressure washers, please consult Stanley's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-508-1330.