The Stihl RE 110 PLUS is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2000 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Stihl RE 110 PLUS
The Stihl RE 110 PLUS is a medium duty pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Using a 12.5 amp induction motor, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of up to 2000 PSI (roughly 33 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 2400 Cleaning Units.
As it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the RE 110 PLUS gets easily started by a simple ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 16 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design, the Stihl RE 110 PLUS makes mobility one of its core strengths. The telescopic handle further eases storage and offers a convenient pulling height, allowing effortless transportation.
Because the device weighs just 46.7 lbs, carrying it around is very easy. Among other factors, the plastic frame plays a role in this light weight. To further improve its transportability and ease of use, the unit also features a set of two never-flat wheels.
The Stihl RE 110 PLUS's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 2 nozzles and a detergent addition feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the wand.
- Pressure hose: The 23 ft high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a convenient hose reel, which also improves its lifespan.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzle: 2 nozzles are included. The rotary-jet nozzle can be used to remove stubborn dirt, while the fan-jet nozzle is suitable for cleaning larger surfaces.
- Onboard storage: The Stihl RE 110 PLUS's handy storage area lets you store nozzles and accessories, and thus, you’ll be always prepared and have everything necessary for the job at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Stihl RE 110 PLUS are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as spray gun, power cord, wand, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water), nozzle cleaner and pressure hose.
The Stihl RE 110 PLUS's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Stihl RE 110 PLUS compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
Note: Even though we couldn’t list its price on this page, our research indicates that some brick-and-mortar retailers sell this unit around $350.
- The Stihl RE 110 PLUS with its 2000 PSI achieves a lower pressure value, compared to other electric pressure washers in the $300-400 price range. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Greenworks GPW3000 with a PSI of 3000.
- The achievable water flow of this washer, which reaches 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute) can be described as low, compared to other devices in its price range. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Greenworks GPW2200, with 2.3 GPM.
- With 2400 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), the RE 110 PLUS is on the low end when compared to other similarly priced electric devices. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Greenworks GPW2700 and its 6210 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Stihl RE 110 PLUS is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its cleaning power range, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Motor||12.5 amp, induction|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Nozzles||Fan jet, Rotary|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 16 ft GFCI power cord, 2 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Since revolutionizing the forestry industry in 1926 with the invention of the first two-person electric chainsaw, STIHL has become one of the top-selling brands of outdoor power equipment in the US and around the world. Their ever-growing product line includes gas-powered, corded-electric and battery products. Made in the USA and in China by over 2,000 dedicated employees at their state-of-the-art, dedicated, manufacturing facilities in Virginia Beach, VA, and in Qingdao, STIHL products are sold by local, authorized dealers in over 80 countries.
The Stihl RE 110 PLUS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Stihl pressure washers, please consult Stihl's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-467-8445.