The Stihl RE 110 PLUS is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2000 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Motor||12.5 amp, induction|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Nozzles||Fan jet, Rotary|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 16 ft GFCI power cord, 2 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Stihl RE 110 PLUS
In a nutshell, the Stihl RE 110 PLUS is a medium duty pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- spot cleaning of hard, paintless surfaces and reaching far-away areas
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by a 12.5 amp induction motor, its axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 2000 PSI (around 33 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the Stihl RE 110 PLUS has a cleaning power of 2400 Cleaning Units.
As it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the RE 110 PLUS gets easily started by a simple ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 16 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design, the Stihl RE 110 PLUS makes mobility one of its core strengths. The telescopic handle further eases storage and offers a convenient pulling height, allowing effortless transportation.
Because the device weighs just 46.7 lbs, carrying it around is very easy. Among other factors, the plastic frame plays a role in this light weight. On top of its light weight, the transportability and ease of use of this model is further improved by the addition of two never-flat wheels.
The Stihl RE 110 PLUS comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 2 nozzles and a detergent addition feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the wand.
- Pressure hose: The included 23 ft high-pressure hose can be neatly stored on the unit when idle thanks to a convenient hose reel, which also improves its lifespan.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzle: 2 nozzles are included. The rotary-jet nozzle can be used to remove stubborn dirt, while the fan-jet nozzle is suitable for cleaning larger surfaces.
- Onboard storage: Stay prepared for any job with Stihl RE 110 PLUS's handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store any nozzles and accessories which you may need for the job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Stihl RE 110 PLUS comes with wand, power cord, spray gun, nozzle cleaner, pressure hose and foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water).
The Stihl RE 110 PLUS's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Stihl RE 110 PLUS compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
Note: Even though we couldn’t list its price on this page, our research indicates that some retailers sell this unit around $350.
- The Stihl RE 110 PLUS with its 2000 PSI achieves a lower pressure value, compared to other electric pressure washers in the $300-400 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Sun Joe SPX8000-PRO with 3200 PSI.
- When compared to devices in the above-mentioned price range, this washer and its 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute), is on the lower end of the achievable water flow. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the Greenworks GPW2700 has the highest GPM of 2.3.
- The 2400 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), of the RE 110 PLUS sit at an average, in reference to other electric units of similar price. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Greenworks GPW3000, which can reach up to 3300 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Stihl RE 110 PLUS is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its cleaning power range, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Since revolutionizing the forestry industry in 1926 with the invention of the first two-person electric chainsaw, STIHL has become one of the top-selling brands of outdoor power equipment in the US and around the world. Their ever-growing product line includes gas-powered, corded-electric and battery products. Made in the USA and in China by over 2,000 dedicated employees at their state-of-the-art, dedicated, manufacturing facilities in Virginia Beach, VA, and in Qingdao, STIHL products are sold by local, authorized dealers in over 80 countries.
The Stihl RE 110 PLUS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Stihl pressure washers, please consult Stihl's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-467-8445.