The Stihl RE 110 PLUS is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2000 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Motor||12.5 amp, induction|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Nozzles||Fan jet, Rotary|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 16 ft GFCI power cord, 2 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Stihl RE 110 PLUS
In summary, the Stihl RE 110 PLUS is a medium duty pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by a 12.5 amp induction motor, its axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 2000 PSI (around 33 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the Stihl RE 110 PLUS has a cleaning power of 2400 Cleaning Units.
Since it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the RE 110 PLUS is started simply by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 16 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design, the Stihl RE 110 PLUS makes mobility one of its core strengths. The telescopic handle further eases storage and offers a convenient pulling height, allowing effortless transportation.
Standing at only 46.7 lbs, this model can be carried around very easily. It is lightweight, partly thanks to its plastic frame. A set of two never-flat wheels also improves the ease of transport of the device.
The Stihl RE 110 PLUS comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 2 nozzles and a detergent addition feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the wand.
- Pressure hose: Using a convenient hose reel, which also improves its lifespan, the included 23 ft high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzle: 2 nozzles are included. The rotary-jet nozzle can be used to remove stubborn dirt, while the fan-jet nozzle is suitable for cleaning larger surfaces.
- Onboard storage: The Stihl RE 110 PLUS features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Stihl RE 110 PLUS are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as nozzle cleaner, power cord, pressure hose, spray gun, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water) and wand.
The Stihl RE 110 PLUS's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Stihl RE 110 PLUS compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
Note: Even though we couldn’t list its price on this page, our research indicates that some retailers sell this unit around $350.
- The Stihl RE 110 PLUS, a device which can produce up to 2000 PSI, is on the lower end of the pressure spectrum, among the electric pressure washers in the $300-400 price range. In case you are looking for a device with the highest possible power of its water stream, one of the top achievers in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX4800 with a PSI of 3200.
- When compared to devices in the above-mentioned price range, this washer and its 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute), is on the lower end of the achievable water flow. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the Greenworks GPW2200, that can deliver up to 2.3 GPM.
- The RE 110 PLUS ranks as below average in terms of Cleaning Units, compared to electric devices in its price range, reaching only a value of 2400 CU (PSI x GPM). If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Greenworks GPW3000 with its 6000 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Stihl RE 110 PLUS is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its cleaning power range, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Since revolutionizing the forestry industry in 1926 with the invention of the first two-person electric chainsaw, STIHL has become one of the top-selling brands of outdoor power equipment in the US and around the world. Their ever-growing product line includes gas-powered, corded-electric and battery products. Made in the USA and in China by over 2,000 dedicated employees at their state-of-the-art, dedicated, manufacturing facilities in Virginia Beach, VA, and in Qingdao, STIHL products are sold by local, authorized dealers in over 80 countries.
The Stihl RE 110 PLUS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Stihl pressure washers, please consult Stihl's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-467-8445.