The WEN PW3200 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3200 PSI and flow of 2.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the WEN PW3200
The WEN PW3200 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
Using a powerful 208 cc engine, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of up to 3200 PSI (roughly 53 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.5 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Together, the values result in a cleaning power of 8000 Cleaning Units.
This gas-powered pressure washer’s engine is started by a traditional pull-start mechanism.
Gasoline is stored in a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.9 gallon.
Design & Handling
The WEN PW3200 is very mobile, due to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D21 x W21 x H40 in. Its sturdy steel frame provides longevity to the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the PW3200 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Most users can maneuver this model easily, as it weighs just 67 lbs. One of the largest contributors to its weight are its 208 cc engine and its steel frame. Since the PW3200 has a set of two 12" wheels, it is still easily maneuvered and manipulated.
Along with the WEN PW3200 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a 0.25 gal tank. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 30 ft ⌀5/16" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its stainless steel wand can be easily stored in a side hook.
- Nozzles: The 5 nozzles included with the device, and the respective surfaces which they’re the most suitable for, are shown in the following table.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: Stay prepared for any job with WEN PW3200's handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store any nozzles and accessories which you may need for the job.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the WEN PW3200 also comes with pressure hose, nozzle cleaner, spray gun and wand.
- Emissions: The WEN PW3200 is CARB-compliant, which means that it’s purchase and sale is legal in any of the 50 states, including California.
The WEN PW3200's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the WEN PW3200 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With 3200 PSI, the WEN PW3200 ranks as one that can reach an above average pressure, amongst the gas-powered products that cost between $300 and $400. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Stanley SXPW3425 with 3400 PSI.
- This washer reaches 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute) and thus, has an average water flow compared to similarly priced devices. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Lifan LFQ3370, with a GPM of 3.
- With the PW3200's 8000 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), its cleaning efficiency range may be considered average, compared to gas-powered units of similar price. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Lifan LFQ3370 and its 9900 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 8000 and 8500 Cleaning Units, the WEN PW3200 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Features and Specifications
|Engine||208 cc OHV 4-stroke|
|Soap tank||0.25 gal|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||30 ft, ⌀5/16|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 21 x 21 x 40 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12"|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, stainless steel wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Founded in 1951 by Nick Anton, WEN has been producing power tools for decades. Their long line of products includes bench grinders, drill presses, nailers, saws, and sanders. They also produce outdoor power equipment such as chainsaws, pressure washers, and generators. WEN helped to pioneer random orbital technology found in sanders and polishing tools. The company is headquartered outside of Chicago in Elgin, Illinois. While their products are manufactured in China, parts and stock warehouses are located in Illinois and California. Their stated goal is to assist woodworkers and artisans worldwide to achieve their wildest dreams.
The WEN PW3200 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of WEN pressure washers, please consult WEN's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-847-429-9263.