The WEN PW3200 is a gas-powered pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 3200 PSI and flow of 2.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Engine||208cc OHV 4-stroke|
|Soap tank||0.25 gal|
|Nozzles||0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||30 ft, ⌀5/16|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 21 x 21 x 40 in|
|Wheels||2 wheels, ⌀12"|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, stainless steel wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 5 nozzles|
|Security||Trigger lock and thermal relief valve|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the WEN PW3200
The WEN PW3200 is a heavy duty, commercial pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- intense cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Ahead are presented its power characteristics and design, its main features and any other additional features.
Powered by a powerful 208 cc engine, its axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 3200 PSI (around 53 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 2.5 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the WEN PW3200 has a cleaning power of 8000 Cleaning Units.
A classic pull-start mechanism is responsible for starting the gas-powered pressure washer’s engine.
Gasoline storage is facilitated by a fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 0.9 gallon.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design and approximate dimensions of D21 x W21 x H40 in, the WEN PW3200 offers great mobility. The strong steel frame assures assembly longevity. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the PW3200 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Weighing 67 lbs, the unit is easy to maneuver by most people. Its 208 cc engine and steel frame account for a good chunk of that weight. The PW3200 can still be easily manipulated and maneuvered, thanks to its two 12" wheels.
The WEN PW3200 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 5 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a 0.25 gal tank. The detergent is automatically added to the water when a soap nozzle is connected.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 30 ft ⌀5/16" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its stainless steel wand.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 5 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Siding, gutters, house||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Not recommended||Use with caution||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The WEN PW3200 allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a thermal relief valve (which helps to prevent internal pump damage) and a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The WEN PW3200 comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get pressure hose, nozzle cleaner, wand and spray gun.
- Emissions: The WEN PW3200 is CARB-compliant. Thus, it can be bought and sold in any of the 50 states, including California.
The WEN PW3200's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the WEN PW3200 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The WEN PW3200, reaching a PSI of up to 3200, is one of the more powerful gas-powered units in $300-400 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Simpson MS61084-S with 3400 PSI.
- This washer reaches 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute) and thus, has an average water flow compared to similarly priced devices. If you’re after the highest rinsing efficiency, one of the units with the highest water flow in the current price range is the Predator 3200, that can deliver up to 2.8 GPM.
- Reaching up to 8000 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), the PW3200 is one of the more efficient amongst its similarly priced peers. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the WEN PW3400, which can reach up to 9180 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas-powered washers between 8000 and 8500 Cleaning Units, the WEN PW3200 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
The bottom line
- Good range of nozzles included
- Onboard storage
- Several security features
- High PSI for the price
- High CU for the price
- Decent GPM for the price
- No additional pressure control
Founded in 1951 by Nick Anton, WEN has been producing power tools for decades. Their long line of products includes bench grinders, drill presses, nailers, saws, and sanders. They also produce outdoor power equipment such as chainsaws, pressure washers, and generators. WEN helped to pioneer random orbital technology found in sanders and polishing tools. The company is headquartered outside of Chicago in Elgin, Illinois. While their products are manufactured in China, parts and stock warehouses are located in Illinois and California. Their stated goal is to assist woodworkers and artisans worldwide to achieve their wildest dreams.
The WEN PW3200 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of WEN pressure washers, please consult WEN's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-847-429-9263.