The Westinghouse ePX2000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1500 PSI and flow of 1.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Westinghouse ePX2000
The Westinghouse ePX2000 is a light duty pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, paint-free surfaces and out-of-reach areas
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Powered by a 10 amp motor, its axial cam pump can deliver a pressure of 1500 PSI (around 25 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.5 GPM (values claimed by the manufacturer). Combined, these values mean that the Westinghouse ePX2000 has a cleaning power of 2250 Cleaning Units.
The ePX2000 is an electric pressure washer and thus, can be easily started by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D10.1 x W10.5 x H14 in, the Westinghouse ePX2000 makes mobility one of its core strengths. The handle adds to the ePX2000 convenience of transport. The handle remains sturdy and will never fall apart, as it is molded in the frame.
Since the unit weighs only 15 lbs, it is very easily carried around. Its plastic frame certainly plays a key role in this light weight. On top of its light weight, the transportability and easy of use of this model is further improved by the addition of four solid wheels.
Along with the Westinghouse ePX2000 itself, the package also includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent addition feature, which are discussed in further detail below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the wand. The foam cannon features a dial to allow you to manually choose the detergent dilution ratio.
- Pressure hose: The 15 ft ⌀25/64" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: The included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand can be easily stored in a side hook. The adjustable wand lets you adjust the spray pattern and intensity for each task, by twisting the spray nozzle at the far end of the wand.
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The Westinghouse ePX2000 comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get pressure hose, wand, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water), power cord, spray gun and nozzle cleaner.
The Westinghouse ePX2000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Westinghouse ePX2000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Westinghouse ePX2000, which can achieve a PSI of up to 1500, falls behind the other electric pressure washers in the $100 to $150 price range. If the highest possible power of the water stream is your priority, one of the champions in this price range is the Realm BIOP with 2400 PSI.
- In its respective price range, the water flow of this washer, 1.5 GPM (gallons per minute), ranks as average. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX3001, with 1.76 GPM.
- The ePX2000 has 2250 Cleaning Units (PSI x GPM), which can be considered low in comparison to other electric devices of this price. If you consider the highest overall cleaning power as a really important factor, the Realm BY02-BCMH and its 4025 Cleaning Units has one of the highest cleaning efficiency of all the similarly priced units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Westinghouse ePX2000 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||15 ft, ⌀25/64|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 10.1 x 10.5 x 14 in|
|Wheels||4 wheels, solid|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Since its founding in 1886 by George Westinghouse, the Westinghouse brand has become synonymous with electric power. With a wide-ranging product line supporting heavy industry, municipal power grids, and home appliances, the company has maintained innovation as one of its core values. Westinghouse has several partnerships and controlling stakes in media enterprises and manufacturing conglomerates worldwide, including Viacom and Electrolux. Products for the homeowner and contractor marketed under the Westinghouse brand are produced in facilities worldwide, and include outdoor power equipment such as pressure washers and portable generators.
The Westinghouse ePX2000 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Westinghouse pressure washers, please consult Westinghouse's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-944-3571.