The Westinghouse ePX2000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1500 PSI and flow of 1.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Zoom on the Westinghouse ePX2000
In summary, the Westinghouse ePX2000 is a light duty pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
Its axial cam pump, which utilizes a 10 amp motor, may deliver a pressure of up to 1500 PSI (almost 25 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.5 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 2250 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the Westinghouse ePX2000's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D10.1 x W10.5 x H14 in, the Westinghouse ePX2000 makes mobility one of its core strengths. The handle adds to the ePX2000 convenience of transport. The handle’s design prevents it from falling apart, since it is molded in the frame.
With a weight of only 15 lbs, the unit is very easy to carry around. This is, in part, thanks to its plastic frame, which allows it to remain as lightweight as possible. As if this lightweight wasn't enough, the device also features four solid wheels to further improve its ease of use and of transport.
The Westinghouse ePX2000 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent addition feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the wand. The foam cannon features a dial to allow you to manually choose the detergent dilution ratio.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 15 ft ⌀25/64" high-pressure hose is facilitated by a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook. The adjustable wand lets you adjust the spray pattern and intensity for each task, by twisting the spray nozzle at the far end of the wand.
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The Westinghouse ePX2000 comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get nozzle cleaner, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water), power cord, spray gun, pressure hose and wand.
The Westinghouse ePX2000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Westinghouse ePX2000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Westinghouse ePX2000, a device which can produce up to 1500 PSI, is on the lower end of the pressure spectrum, among the electric pressure washers in the $100-130 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Realm BY02-BCMT with 2100 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, the GPM (gallons per minute) of this washer, which can reach 1.5, can be considered in the average. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the Sun Joe SPX3000 has the highest GPM of 1.76.
- The ePX2000's Cleaning Units, 2250 CU (PSI x GPM), fall into the lower end when compared to electric devices of similar price. If you are after the highest overall cleaning power, the Realm BY02-BCMT with its 3675 Cleaning Units is one of the products that can achieve the highest cleaning efficiency in this price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Westinghouse ePX2000 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Features and Specifications
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
|Hose||15 ft, ⌀25/64|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 10.1 x 10.5 x 14 in|
|Wheels||4 wheels, solid|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Since its founding in 1886 by George Westinghouse, the Westinghouse brand has become synonymous with electric power. With a wide-ranging product line supporting heavy industry, municipal power grids, and home appliances, the company has maintained innovation as one of its core values. Westinghouse has several partnerships and controlling stakes in media enterprises and manufacturing conglomerates worldwide, including Viacom and Electrolux. Products for the homeowner and contractor marketed under the Westinghouse brand are produced in facilities worldwide, and include outdoor power equipment such as pressure washers and portable generators.
The Westinghouse ePX2000 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Westinghouse pressure washers, please consult Westinghouse's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-944-3571.