The Westinghouse ePX2000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1500 PSI and flow of 1.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Hose||15 ft, ⌀25/64|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 10.1 x 10.5 x 14 in|
|Wheels||4 wheels, solid|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Westinghouse ePX2000
In summary, the Westinghouse ePX2000 is a light duty pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces or high reach areas
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Its axial cam pump, which utilizes a 10 amp motor, may deliver a pressure of up to 1500 PSI (almost 25 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.5 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 2250 Cleaning Units.
Being an electric pressure washer, the Westinghouse ePX2000's motor can be easily started by a convenient ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D10.1 x W10.5 x H14 in, the Westinghouse ePX2000 makes mobility one of its core strengths. The handle adds to the ePX2000 convenience of transport. The handle is molded in the frame to ensure that it will never fall apart.
Because the device weighs just 15 lbs, carrying it around is very easy. Among other factors, the plastic frame plays a role in this light weight. On top of its light weight, the transportability and ease of use of this model is further improved by the addition of four solid wheels.
The Westinghouse ePX2000 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent addition feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the wand. The foam cannon features a dial to allow you to manually choose the detergent dilution ratio.
- Pressure hose: The 15 ft ⌀25/64" high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a set of convenient hooks.
- Spray gun and wand: Both the classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand may be conveniently stored in a side hook. The adjustable wand lets you adjust the spray pattern and intensity for each task, by twisting the spray nozzle at the far end of the wand.
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Included with the Westinghouse ePX2000 are also the owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you promptly started, along with several accessories, such as wand, spray gun, power cord, nozzle cleaner, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water) and pressure hose.
The Westinghouse ePX2000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Westinghouse ePX2000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Westinghouse ePX2000, which can achieve a PSI of up to 1500, falls behind the other electric pressure washers in the $100 to $130 price range. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the Sun Joe SPX3000, which reaches up to 2030 PSI.
- Considering the above-mentioned price range, this washer's maximum water flow of 1.5 GPM (gallons per minute) is higher than the average. If rinsing away debris most efficiently is your priority, one of the devices with the highest GPM in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX3000, which can reach up to 1.76 GPM.
- Reaching up to 2250 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), the ePX2000 is one of the more efficient amongst its similarly priced peers. When it comes to the highest overall cleaning power in the current price range, one of the products at the very top currently is the Ryobi RY1419MT and its 2280 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Westinghouse ePX2000 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Since its founding in 1886 by George Westinghouse, the Westinghouse brand has become synonymous with electric power. With a wide-ranging product line supporting heavy industry, municipal power grids, and home appliances, the company has maintained innovation as one of its core values. Westinghouse has several partnerships and controlling stakes in media enterprises and manufacturing conglomerates worldwide, including Viacom and Electrolux. Products for the homeowner and contractor marketed under the Westinghouse brand are produced in facilities worldwide, and include outdoor power equipment such as pressure washers and portable generators.
The Westinghouse ePX2000 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Westinghouse pressure washers, please consult Westinghouse's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-944-3571.