The Westinghouse ePX2000 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1500 PSI and flow of 1.5 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Hose||15 ft, ⌀25/64|
(D x W x H)
|Approx. 10.1 x 10.5 x 14 in|
|Wheels||4 wheels, solid|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, adjustable wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Westinghouse ePX2000
The Westinghouse ePX2000 is a light duty pressure washer, that provides its users with an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and enables:
- spot cleaning of hard, unpainted surfaces and high-reach cleaning
- cleaning of painted and fragile surfaces
- applying detergent and cleaning solutions
Its axial cam pump, which utilizes a 10 amp motor, may deliver a pressure of up to 1500 PSI (almost 25 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.5 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 2250 Cleaning Units.
As it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the ePX2000 gets easily started by a simple ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of D10.1 x W10.5 x H14 in, the Westinghouse ePX2000 makes mobility one of its core strengths. The handle adds to the ePX2000 convenience of transport. The handle remains sturdy and will never fall apart, as it is molded in the frame.
Standing at only 15 lbs, this model can be carried around very easily. It is lightweight, partly thanks to its plastic frame. As if this lightweight wasn't enough, the device also features four solid wheels to further improve its ease of use and of transport.
The Westinghouse ePX2000's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose and a detergent addition feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the wand. The foam cannon features a dial to allow you to manually choose the detergent dilution ratio.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of convenient hooks, the included 15 ft ⌀25/64" high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook allows for an easy storage of the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its versatile wand. The adjustable wand lets you adjust the spray pattern and intensity for each task, by twisting the spray nozzle at the far end of the wand.
- Total Stop System (TSS): This feature automatically shuts off the pressure washer when the trigger is not engaged, to prolong the pump's lifespan.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Westinghouse ePX2000 also comes with foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water), pressure hose, nozzle cleaner, spray gun, wand and power cord.
The Westinghouse ePX2000's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Westinghouse ePX2000 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Westinghouse ePX2000, a device which can produce up to 1500 PSI, is on the lower end of the pressure spectrum, among the electric pressure washers in the $120-150 price range. If you're going after the highest possible power of the water stream, one of the best in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX3220 that can reach up to 2300 PSI.
- With a water flow of up to 1.5 GPM (gallons per minute), this washer belongs to the upper end of the above-mentioned price range, as it can deliver a high volume of water. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the Sun Joe SPX3000 has the highest GPM of 1.76.
- The ePX2000, with its 2250 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM) sits at the high end of the cleaning efficiency spectrum, when compared to other devices of similar price. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the AR Blue Clean AR383 and its 2850 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Westinghouse ePX2000 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Since its founding in 1886 by George Westinghouse, the Westinghouse brand has become synonymous with electric power. With a wide-ranging product line supporting heavy industry, municipal power grids, and home appliances, the company has maintained innovation as one of its core values. Westinghouse has several partnerships and controlling stakes in media enterprises and manufacturing conglomerates worldwide, including Viacom and Electrolux. Products for the homeowner and contractor marketed under the Westinghouse brand are produced in facilities worldwide, and include outdoor power equipment such as pressure washers and portable generators.
The Westinghouse ePX2000 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Westinghouse pressure washers, please consult Westinghouse's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-944-3571.