The Worx WG602 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 1700 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Motor||13 amp, universal|
|Soap injection||Via foam cannon|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(L x W x H)
|Approx. 16.9 x 12.5 x 11.9 in|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, foam cannon, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 2 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Worx WG602
In summary, the Worx WG602 is a light duty pressure washer, which provides:
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
Its axial cam pump, which utilizes a 13 amp universal motor, may deliver a pressure of up to 1700 PSI (almost 28 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM. These values correspond to a cleaning power of 2040 Cleaning Units.
As it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the WG602 gets easily started by a simple ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
With its portable design and approximate dimensions of L16.9 x W12.5 x H11.9 in, the Worx WG602 makes mobility one of its core strengths. The handle adds to the WG602 convenience of transport. The handle’s design prevents it from falling apart, since it is molded in the frame.
With a weight of only 16.1 lbs, the unit is very easy to carry around. Among other factors, the plastic frame plays a role in this light weight. Because the WG602 is so lightweight, it doesn’t utilize wheels.
The Worx WG602 comes with a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 2 nozzles and a detergent addition feature, which are detailed below.
- Soap addition: Detergent is added to the water at the exit, by attaching the included foam cannon to the end of the wand.
- Pressure hose: Using a set of convenient hooks, the included 20 ft high-pressure hose can be easily stored on the unit when it is not running.
- Spray gun and wand: A set of notches enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The 2 included nozzles, and the respective surfaces they’re appropriate for, are listed in the table below.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Worx WG602 allows you to be always fully prepared, as it features a handy storage area, where nozzles and accessories can be stored.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: The Worx WG602 comes with an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and some basic documentation to get you quickly started. On top of that, you also get power cord, foam cannon (to add cleaning solutions to the water), nozzle cleaner, wand, pressure hose and spray gun.
The Worx WG602's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Worx WG602 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Worx WG602 with its 1700 PSI achieves a lower pressure value, compared to other electric pressure washers in the $120-150 price range. As for the device with the most powerful water stream, in this price range, one of the top products is the Sun Joe SPX2680-MAX with 2050 PSI.
- In the aforementioned price range, this washer, with 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute), is placed on the lower end of the GPM scale. If maximum rinsing efficiency is your top priority, one of the devices with the highest water flow in the same price range is the Westinghouse ePX3050, with a GPM of 1.76.
- With the WG602's 2040 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), its cleaning efficiency range may be considered average, compared to electric units of similar price. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Westinghouse ePX3050, which can reach up to 3572.8 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Worx WG602 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget pressure washer.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States.
The Worx WG602 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Worx pressure washers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).