The Worx WG607 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2000 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Motor||13 amp, induction|
|Soap tank||0.5 gal|
|Nozzles||25°, 40°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 4 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Worx WG607
In summary, the Worx WG607 is a medium duty pressure washer, that offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, and also:
- cleaning of painted or delicate surfaces
- use of detergent and cleaning solutions
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
The Worx WG607's axial cam pump, powered by a 13 amp induction motor, can provide a pressure of up to 2000 PSI (approximately 33 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values as per PWMA testing standards). The Worx WG607 thus has a cleaning power of 2400 Cleaning Units.
As it is an electric pressure washer, the motor of the WG607 gets easily started by a simple ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
The Worx WG607 offers superb mobility, with a hand truck design. The robust and sturdy metal frame offers longevity to the assembly. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the WG607 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
Standing at only 41.2 lbs, this model can be carried around very easily. As if this lightweight wasn't enough, the device also features two never-flat wheels to further improve its ease of use and of transport.
The Worx WG607's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: A safe detergent storage is facilitated by a 0.5 gal tank. Whenever a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent is automatically added to the water.
- Pressure hose: A neat storage for the included 25 ft high-pressure hose is facilitated by a convenient hose reel, which also improves its lifespan.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The table below shows you the 4 included nozzles, as well as the surfaces they're the most appropriate for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Worx WG607's handy storage area lets you store nozzles and accessories, and thus, you’ll be always prepared and have everything necessary for the job at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: On top of an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and the usual documentation to get you swiftly started, the Worx WG607 also comes with spray gun, power cord, wand, pressure hose and nozzle cleaner.
The Worx WG607's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Worx WG607 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- With a maximum pressure output of 2000 PSI, the Worx WG607 finds itself in the expected pressure range among electric units that cost between $170 and $200. If you're going after the highest possible power of the water stream, one of the best in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX3500 that can reach up to 2300 PSI.
- This washer, with a GPM of 1.2 (gallons per minute) has a somewhat lower water flow value compared to devices in its price range. If being able to rinse away debris as efficiently as possible is your priority, one of the products with the highest GPM in this price range is the Sun Joe SPX3200, with 1.76 GPM.
- As the WG607 has a total of 2400 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM), it finds itself in the average cleaning efficiency range for similarly priced electric units. In case you are looking for the highest overall cleaning power, in this price range, one of the current champions is the Pulsar PWE2000 and its 3200 Cleaning Units.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Worx WG607 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States.
The Worx WG607 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Worx pressure washers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).