The Worx WG607 is an electric pressure washer offering a maximum water pressure of 2000 PSI and flow of 1.2 GPM. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Water||Cold (104°F max.)|
|Motor||13 amp, induction|
|Soap tank||0.5 gal|
|Nozzles||25°, 40°, Soap, Turbo|
|Quick connect nozzles||Yes|
(D x W x H)
|Wheels||2 wheels, never flat|
|Included accessories||Nozzle cleaner, wand, spray gun, high pressure hose, 35 ft GFCI power cord, 4 nozzles|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Zoom on the Worx WG607
In a nutshell, the Worx WG607 is a medium duty pressure washer, which not only offers an all-around versatile cleaning experience, but that also allows:
- cleaning of painted and frail surfaces
- application of detergent and cleaning solutions
- intense cleaning of hard surfaces
With a 13 amp induction motor, its axial cam pump delivers a pressure of 2000 PSI (roughly 33 times more than a standard garden hose) and a flow of up to 1.2 GPM (values as per PWMA testing standards), resulting in the Worx WG607's cleaning power of 2400 Cleaning Units.
The WG607 is an electric pressure washer and thus, can be easily started by an ON/OFF switch. The unit is ready-to-use with peace of mind, thanks to the included 35 ft GFCI cord.
Design & Handling
Thanks to its hand truck design, the Worx WG607 offers great mobility. The strong metal frame assures assembly longevity. The foam-padded fixed handle adds to the WG607 convenience of transport, while offering a comfortable grip.
With a weight of only 41.2 lbs, the unit is definitely easy to carry around. On top of its light weight, the transportability and ease of use of this model is further improved by the addition of two never-flat wheels.
The Worx WG607's package includes a spray gun, a wand, a pressure hose, 4 nozzles and a detergent injection feature, with a more detailed description below.
- Soap injection: Detergent is stored in a 0.5 gal tank. When a soap nozzle is connected, the detergent will be added automatically to the water.
- Pressure hose: The 25 ft high-pressure hose, which is included with the device, can be stored neatly on the unit itself when idle, using a convenient hose reel, which also improves its lifespan.
- Spray gun and wand: A side hook enables you to easily store the included classic ergonomic spray gun and its wand.
- Nozzles: The following table illustrates the 4 included nozzles, along with the surfaces which they are the most suitable for.
|Concrete, brick, masonry||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Use with caution|
|Siding, gutters, house||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Fencing, deck, patio||Use with caution||Suitable||Suitable||Not recommended|
|Lawn equipment, boat, RV||Use with caution||Use with caution||Suitable||Not recommended|
Note: The shape of the nozzles above is for illustration purposes only and may differ.
Red cross: Not recommended. Green check: Suitable. Orange check: Use with caution.
- Onboard storage: The Worx WG607 features a handy storage area, which allows you to neatly store nozzles and accessories and be always prepared by having everything needed at hand.
- Safety: Safety of operation is enhanced by a trigger lock mechanism (which prevents accidental operation).
- Accessories: Besides the usual owner's manual (opens in a new tab) and documentation to get you promptly started, the Worx WG607 comes with nozzle cleaner, wand, power cord, pressure hose and spray gun.
The Worx WG607's performance versus other pressure washers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea of how the key specs of the Worx WG607 compare to similarly priced pressure washers.
- The Worx WG607, a device which can produce up to 2000 PSI, is on the lower end of the pressure spectrum, among the electric pressure washers in the $195-255 price range. If your priority is the highest possible power of the water stream, in this price range, we suggest checking out the DeWalt DWPW2400, which reaches up to 2400 PSI.
- The achievable water flow of this washer, which reaches 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute) can be described as low, compared to other devices in its price range. In case you are looking for a device which can most efficiently rinse away debris in the current price range, the Greenworks GPW2200 has the highest GPM of 2.3.
- In comparison to other electric units of similar price, the 2400 Cleaning Units (PSI X GPM) of the WG607 are average. If the highest overall cleaning power is your top priority, the Stanley SHP2150, which can reach up to 3010 Cleaning Units, is one of the most efficient of the devices in the current price range.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric washers between 2000 and 2500 Cleaning Units, the Worx WG607 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this pressure washer nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of cleaning power.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States.
The Worx WG607 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may be limited and may not cover all parts of the unit.
For more information about the warranty of Worx pressure washers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).